Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 83 of 165 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 164 165
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
"I will do this ONE TIME so listen up I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway . I'm done with that [bleep]. -" Jeff O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by okie
"I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I suck [bleep]. -" Jeff O

Fixed.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/26/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It'd be even funnier if it wasn't so pathetic. Still pretty dang funny.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Shortly after he declared that he would have run into a Florida high school unarmed to thwart a mass shooting, Donald J. Trump announced that he was planning a parade in Washington, D.C., to celebrate his hypothetical act of heroism.
“Anyone can act with bravery in the moment,” Trump told reporters in the White House. “But it takes a very special kind of hero to tell people about the incredibly brave thing he would have done weeks after the thing happened.”

He added that it was one of his greatest regrets that bone spurs prevented him from serving in the Vietnam War, “because the really courageous things I would have done during that war would have been off the charts.”
“As soon as the Tet Offensive happened, I would have run unarmed right into that mess,” he said. “We probably would have won the war right after I did that.”

Trump said that the parade he was ordering would honor not only him but all of America’s “last responders.”
According to a new poll, Trump’s assertion that he would have run into the Florida high school unarmed was believed by his daughter Ivanka.

JeffO cant tell the difference between satire and real news. No wonder he is such a good "useful" idiot.

This explains a lot about his point of view. He is either too stupid or stoned to interpret the news.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I no longer will pretend to be something I'm not.

I'm a paid troll here to stir the pot

wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by hatari

I am a liar and a sissy my feet stink and I don't love Jesus...

wink

I wish I could count on him to pay me the bullets he's gonna owe me...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...bert-mueller-russia-probe-427177?cid=apn

So Gates has all charges dropped in exchange for something obviously of high value to the prosecutor. "Hmmm!" Gosh golly fellas, wonder why Mueller would do THAT?! Maybe he's just a big ol' softie who realizes this whole affair is nothing but a nothingburger witch hunt.

Or maybe not. wink

It's going to be fascinating to see who here comes back to reality once the evidence is presented. There's a few here who keep saying "show me one shred of evidence!" To which I say, first, you're a retard if you don't already see the shreds, but second..... ok, what then? When you've seen the evidence, what then? Because all y'all have certainly set the stage for the mother of all hissy-fit freakouts on this.

Before I gave up on trying to actually converse with you asshöles I saw guys, Jorge comes to mind, bleating pre-treasonous statements about maybe it wouldn't even matter if he DID collude. If you hold that line, reality is gonna ram it up your [bleep] here shortly.

........ or so I predict. I mean I COULD be wrong here. It'd be a first*, but anything is possible.

*yeah, that's all right here, in writing, on this thread.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Shiiiit........”first” time you were wrong?
Voting for Obama ring a bell?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ψου κνοω αλλ αβουτ γεττινγ τηινγς ραμμεδ υπ ψουρ ασς.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.politico.com/story/2018...bert-mueller-russia-probe-427177?cid=apn

So Gates has all charges dropped in exchange for something obviously of high value to the prosecutor. "Hmmm!" Gosh golly fellas, wonder why Mueller would do THAT?! Maybe he's just a big ol' softie who realizes this whole affair is nothing but a nothingburger witch hunt.

Or maybe not. wink

It's going to be fascinating to see who here comes back to reality once the evidence is presented. There's a few here who keep saying "show me one shred of evidence!" To which I say, first, you're a retard if you don't already see the shreds, but second..... ok, what then? When you've seen the evidence, what then? Because all y'all have certainly set the stage for the mother of all hissy-fit freakouts on this.

Before I gave up on trying to actually converse with you asshöles I saw guys, Jorge comes to mind, bleating pre-treasonous statements about maybe it wouldn't even matter if he DID collude. If you hold that line, reality is gonna ram it up your [bleep] here shortly.

........ or so I predict. I mean I COULD be wrong here. It'd be a first*, but anything is possible.

*yeah, that's all right here, in writing, on this thread.

I read the article. Why would Mueller do that? Borrowing from your link Sparky.

"Gates likely can help the government in its prosecution of his longtime business partner Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman who is fighting Mueller’s indictments for money laundering, failing to register as an agent of a foreign government, and bank and tax fraud."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow! Just wow!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ms. Hicks gets out while the getting is might still be good!

Funny fact. She told Congress yesterday that she never lied about "Russia". If your head isn't in a dark stinky partisan place, you might realize* that she also refused to answer any questions about it! crazy

As an exercise in Remedial Head-Pulling-Out I'll let you rocket-surgeons figure it out for yourselves. Good luck!

*you didn't, cause it is

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Collusion with Russia is not illegal. Otoh, selling access is. Of course, a commie pos like you could care less.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
".....But in recent weeks, Hicks became disillusioned with her job, people who’ve spoken with her told me. Her closeness to Trump meant she was also nearest to the hottest flames of the fires that have burned in the West Wing, the most intense being the Russia probe. Hicks has racked up substantial legal fees, one source told me. “She’s in immense personal jeopardy,” one Republican close to the White House said yesterday. “This is a sign the Mueller investigation is a lot more serious than any one of us thought.” "

Well, my anonymous Republican friend, that's BECAUSE YOU AREN'T THINKING!! GAAAA!!

Where's Sam Kinnison when you need him. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
"One Relublican close to the White House"

LMFAO

Who's that? The guy laying in the curb next to his shopping cart?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jeffo, unemployed musician by day job,

James Bond by night,

dabbles has consultant to the World Espionage Bureau,

and on weeknights teaches Political Science to break up the occasional boredom.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Jeffo, unemployed musician by day job,

James Bond by night,

dabbles has consultant to the World Espionage Bureau,

and on weeknights teaches Political Science to break up the occasional boredom.

Jeff Obama couldn't teach a Tick how to suck blood..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello seriously clean out your bong water!!! Your being dumber than usual... That’s saying a lot.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Thus, there seems to be another strategy behind Manafort’s vows to fight on. And this is a legal posture aimed at an audience of one: Donald Trump.
Robert Mueller, presumably, still doesn’t know what a truthful Manafort would have to say—but Trump does. If Manafort is, in fact, playing for a pardon—a route that even disgraced former N.S.A. chief Michael Flynn, whom Trump steadily defended, didn’t take—it would speak volumes about how damaging Manafort’s testimony could be to Trump or to those close to him, such as his son, Donald Trump Jr., and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner. If Manafort’s truthful testimony was simply going to absolve all of them of conspiring with the Russians, he could have made a deal long ago. Such testimony would have been as likely to earn an eventual pardon, once the smoke cleared. Manafort’s problem, then, seems to be that Mueller may already have evidence of collusion that threatens to endanger him, his former colleagues on the campaign, and possibly Trump himself."

I added the bold to help you "special" readers understand: Manafort is clearly hiding something; nothing else makes sense here. You're welcome!

Now remember this. Obstruction doesn't require that the charged party is guilty of a given crime; it requires that they knowingly obstructed the prosecution of said crime. To illustrate, let's create a hypothetical that actually favors Trump. That hypothetical is that when he became aware that Manafort was in collusion with Russia, while acting as his campaign chief, he fired him.

The problem is that if Mr. Trump had so much as an inkling about this, then he has beyond question acted to obstruct. Not even debateable. You'd have to be one of those idiots on something like the Campfire forum to even try. Oh, wait. crazy

The ONLY way he is innocent of obstruction is if he's clean as a whistle.

Donald Trump is not clean as a whistle. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think it’s absolutely hilarious watching Jello run around looking for “evidence” under every rock and anonymous source. Jello is unraveling and it’s toofuckingfunny to ignore.

He can’t help himself and what’s sad about this whole abortion of an “investigation” is that it’s proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the treasonous and seditious actions of the Obongo administration runs deep and isn’t contained to the democrats only. There’s a lot of treasonous POS on the republican side.

The entire debacle is pathetic and should be enough justification to run 90%+ of the rats in DC out on a rail after tarring and feathering. Jeff might laugh and pretend that this is isolated in its scope but it makes me sick that our representatives are actively working to undermine our constitutional rights and both sides would willingly sell their souls to the devil if it gets them re-elected. There’s nothing funny about any of this other than the irony of how it’s going to backfire on the democrats.

The country I love is being ruined while the Caligulas and Nero’s, along with their minions like Jello, laugh. The real Americans, the patriots that love this country, will get the last laugh in the end because we won’t go quietly and their reckoning will be our cleansing. I’d rather die fighting than watch our country destroyed by their greed and corruption.

There’s nothing funny about any of this and the joy Jello gets from his bullshitt “sources” tells me all I need to know about him. He used to be funny in court jester kind of way but to see the happiness this sedition and treason brings him tells me all I need to know about that clown. #treasonouspieceofshitt

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Like someone who cant open a box of bullets, Jell0?

Tell us wny you are fine with Hillary getting $145 million for Uranium One when the US has to buy uranium from foreign countries. I propose you dont care because you are either a commie supporting the destruction of the US or its because youre a dumbfugk.

Take your pick you numb nut prick.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/02/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 83 of 165 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,578
Posts18,510,894
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.