Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
No, I go to the doctor. Their office is two doors down from where I work.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
K and D
Lots of grass fed meat
Brazil nits
Celery
NO GRAINS
lift heavy chit!
48 years old. Last T test was upper 800's

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I'd rather do it myself. I just can't spare the time to drive and wait. I ain't much scared of needles unless it is a Fast One, In that case, I would rather die.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn you are spun up.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It’s the lack of testosterone.
Way too much estrogen in all her posts, course she stays up here in the “hunters” campfire forums where most of the non hunters stay.

IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Damn you are spun up.

Not at all. Especially not by you. You go around posting about me but then have nothing to say. How is that voting me off the island thing going for you?

Is it just me you are enamored with or just hate to see grown folks have conversations that you can't keep up with? Or is it that you are just so damned immature that you can't understand?

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, you are spun up. You're probably red faced and blowing right now. As to votes, I'd say right now Tom's got about 90% more than you do.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep, you are spun up. You're probably red faced and blowing right now. As to votes, I'd say right now Tom's got about 90% more than you do.
You probably really believe that don't you. Dude, you couldn't wind up your wristwatch without your mommas help much less spin me up. Props to you for thinking you are doing a good job though. lol

-Piss into the wind.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
No Kdouch you are pretty spun up.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn you are spun up.

When I was 22 mine was 15-1600 something or other, the Doc said he thought I would develop prostate cancer and put me on estrogen to knock it back some, I've been on it for 33 years, last blood work my test was 800 or so, he was okay with that.

I do know as a young man every attractive woman I saw I thought instantly about murdering her vagina and chewing the boobies off her chest, guess I'm glad the Doc spooled me down, I would have probably been in prison or long dead by now. smile

Trump Won!
IC B3

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tom264

No Tom, I am most definitely not. Ethan, you finally have back up now. Give him a hand.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn you are spun up.

When I was 22 mine was 15-1600 something or other, the Doc said he thought I would develop prostate cancer and put me on estrogen to knock it back some, I've been on it for 33 years, last blood work my test was 800 or so, he was okay with that.

I do know as a young man every attractive woman I saw I thought instantly about murdering her vagina and chewing the boobies off her chest, guess I'm glad the Doc spooled me down, I would have probably been in prison or long dead by now. smile

Jesus Christ, miracle you haven't killed someone by now. No wonder you are built like a brick [bleep].

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Damn you are spun up.

Originally Posted by KSMITH
You probably really believe that don't you. Dude, you couldn't wind up your wristwatch without your mommas help much less spin me up. Props to you for thinking you are doing a good job though. lol

[/quote]You probably really believe that don't you. Dude, you couldn't wind up your wristwatch without your mommas help much less spin me up. Props to you for thinking you are doing a good job though. lol
[/quote]You're just some douchebag that I'd have never given two thoughts to if it were not for your stubborn defense of the indefensible. I honestly don't gaf about you in the least.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by gunner500
Damn you are spun up.

Jesus Christ, miracle you haven't killed someone by now. No wonder you are built like a brick [bleep].

LOL, the unexplained simmering rage at a young age was something to really study on my friend, probably got that from my crazy Pappy, he was a raving psychotic lunatic, but, for all the right reasons, he got a lot of good chit done before he left us. smile

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No Tom, I am most definitely not. Ethan, you finally have back up now. Give him a hand.
Where did I ask for "backup"? I scotch my own snakes. If you keep going this way you're gonna have to have some more pills to get you to your safe space. lol

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Ask your mom how to quote correctly on a BB because you absolutely suck at it. Post me up where I EVER defended anyone on her. You only have 13 years of posts to go back through so post up basement boy.
Damn you are spun up.

[/quote]You're just some douchebag that I'd have never given two thoughts to if it were not for your stubborn defense of the indefensible. I honestly don't gaf about you in the least.
[/quote]

Ask your mom how to correctly quote someone on a BB because you absolutely suck at it. Felt like I was reading computer code to figure out what you were rambling on about. ONCE AGAIN, post up where I EVER defended someone on here. Oh, you forgot how to post a quote so that is like asking the blind to read. Ethan, you just suck and aren't even fun to go back and forth with. You just suck buddy.

Last edited by KSMITH; 03/04/18. Reason: To make Ethans garbling readable. [bleep].

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He'll need some playdough

Shaped like testicles

HAHAHAHAHA

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K

Where did I ask for "backup"? I scotch my own snakes. If you keep going this way you're gonna have to have some more pills to get you to your safe space. lol

Ethan, you make no sense and are not even entertaining enough to reply to. I award you no internet points and find you boring at best,

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ethan, you make no sense and are not even entertaining enough to reply to. I award you no internet points and find you boring at best,
Whatever you say pard. Keep on truckin'.

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
He'll need some playdough

Shaped like testicles

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, do they not educate you retards in TN or do you guys just keep making up your own narrative in attempt to make it stick. Low T has nothing to do with what your childish brain thinks it does or you wouldn't be spouting this crap out like you think you know. Just makes you look like a backwards inbred hilljack that can't keep up with a serious conversation. What was the last post you made that was actually worth reading? All you do is type, type away like you have something to say, but you really don't do you?

-Piss into the wind.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,886
Posts18,518,273
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.