-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm curious. Does this site have an ignor option? Ya never know when some smelly form of slime mold spouting horse feathers about how his 444 Marlin can out perform my 155mm.
I've found that ignor function tend to sweeten the air.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by arkypete
I'm curious. Does this site have an ignor option? Ya never know when some smelly form of slime mold spouting horse feathers about how his 444 Marlin can out perform my 155mm.
Jim

Yes it does.

How a nice little thread got turned into a hate-n-anny about Bush stretches my imagination a little thin. Me and the bald-faced hornets are both sitting back here scratching our heads.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blammer
Wonder if France ever heard of a product called RAID?

Yes, I believe in French it is called Blitzkrieg.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim

Jim,
You just click on the users profile and when that comes up click on "ignore this user" Not quite as satisfying as Newswatcher's "kill this user" but effective never the less. Alas if someone quotes them you still see the spittle.

Cheers,
Allen

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The purpose of France is to be invaded. This time it's hornets. I bet they ask us to protect them -- again. I bet we don't.

ps: Savage is a French name. Global warming is caused by hot-tempered airheads. Coincidence? No. Lessee here...ignore button, huh?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"How a nice little thread got turned into a hate-n-anny about Bush stretches my imagination a little thin."

Me too. I thought this was supposed to be a hate-n-anny about France.

Oops. Or was it an I-hate-hornets thread? Oh well, just as long as we hate somebody/something.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Pugs, do you smell a French troll in this PeePee Savage jerk.
his bait is a bit old and he is another one of those who will not put any thing in his bio so he can hide, probably in some some trash dump of a french city. Pee Pee Savage how do you spell Troll in frog?

Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Le Troll.

I just looked it up on FreeTranslation.com

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Hornets are really, REALLY mean. I can understand the French surrendering to them. Especially if they're the GIANT kind. How exactly does one surrender to a Hornet? I've always just swatted them but I'd like to know how to surrender, if it comes to that & I'm outgunned by one, or heaven forbid, swarmed by many of these fearsome giants. What caliber is best for Hornets & will a standard cup & core do or should I go TSX for angled shots? Will our new Phrench Phriend please help us out here? (Only on the surrender part, obviously)

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shaman
Jim

Yes it does.

How a nice little thread got turned into a hate-n-anny about Bush stretches my imagination a little thin. Me and the bald-faced hornets are both sitting back here scratching our heads.

This thread is getting uncomfortable. Or is it getting good? Sometimes there's a fine line.

I didn't understand a word you said, but whatever it was I'm right there with you.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I hope Bush had something to do with it...At least he's done something right.

laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looks like Pete Savage is another troll for the ignore list. Yes, it is very possible to credibly express disagreement with Bush and the War on Terror, but Pete's not one who can do that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
PeterSavage; Welcome to the forum! Boy, I never got a big greeting like you have! Oh yeah, I don't go into other people's hangout and call them stupid. Never mind.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who is this flippin' French Idiot lover. Crap, "TROLL ALERT" Time to get the big guns out. grin Bet he even pisses in his own bed still. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ya suppose Peter slithered back under his rock?
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N

I saw the topic "Giant Hornets attack France" and immediately thought of USN Super Hornets:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/f-18ef-pics.htm

Then I learned it was just bugs... :|

Nerf
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.