Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, Pennsylvania is what I'm talking about. People see right through the Trump/GOP/NRA BS. Trump took that district by 20%, yet Lamb won yesterday. The end for youse guys may not be near, but it's coming. Just as my signature line says.

You realize lamb ran an anti Pelosi campaign.. he said no gun control, he supports ol trump tariffs on Steel. The republicans all but conced lamb would win by 5 percentage points. In the end Lamb barely won.. Lamb did not run your typical democrat the ol Clinton/Obama platform. He ran as a centrist they used to call them bluedog democrats..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Nunes didn't do himself or the Republican party any favors. Disgraceful. Perhaps he thinks that the 35% of (stupid) voters will be enough to maintain control of the House and Senate. This could backfire big time. I think Trump should resign soon. The longer he's president the worse it is for his business and for the Party. Which is good for the country.

Trump can't resign. The immunity that the office provides him is the only thing that will keep his ass out of prison.

It won't, however, prevent him form losing everything he owns to forfeiture charges similar to the ones facing Manafort (for the exact same charges). But hey, at least he won't die in prison. Maybe he can do a book deal in order to pay the bills.

Agreed. Trump's future looks bleak. Jared sold interest in a building in Brooklyn at a 60% premium to a company partly owned by the Japanese government. Nothing to see here, move along.

There were 3100 school walkouts today across the nation. March 24th will be huge. Woe to the chickenshit politicians who do the NRA's bidding. The kids will remember, grow up, and vote those aholes out of office. Read my signature line, the time of reckoning is coming.

Those kids a yr from now aren’t going to remember [bleep].. except who ph ucked who’s girlfriend/boyfriend. High school drama lol.. as usual you are wrong..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 1,611 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.