Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mossie
I think Trump is pretty slick. His goal is the bring down the Fed and there is no better way than pushing the debt level up until it can't take it anymore and it collapses. With China averting the petro dollar and not buying US treasuries the debt cannot be funded and the Fed has no move. Other countries will not buy our debt either and they won't need to hold dollars to buy oil anymore. If raising the debt and placing tariffs on China works the Fed's fiat currency system will explode.

America will be forced to issue their own currency and rebuild from within with jobs and production consumed at home. Very painful times ahead with soaring inflation and limited goods available but we will finally be free of the Fed's system. The only way to destroy the Fed and be free again is expanding the debt very quickly now while everyone is already borrowed to the hilt. There is no better way to use the debt expansion than the military. I think it's pretty slick how he did it so he didn't tip his hand at his end game. The timing is perfect as well. Hold on it going to be a heck of a ride.

Dude.

Are you Gus?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think Trump is pretty slick. His goal is the bring down the Fed and there is no better way than pushing the debt level up until it can't take it anymore and it collapses. With China averting the petro dollar and not buying US treasuries the debt cannot be funded and the Fed has no move. Other countries will not buy our debt either and they won't need to hold dollars to buy oil anymore. If raising the debt and placing tariffs on China works the Fed's fiat currency system will explode.

America will be forced to issue their own currency and rebuild from within with jobs and production consumed at home. Very painful times ahead with soaring inflation and limited goods available but we will finally be free of the Fed's system. The only way to destroy the Fed and be free again is expanding the debt very quickly now while everyone is already borrowed to the hilt. There is no better way to use the debt expansion than the military. I think it's pretty slick how he did it so he didn't tip his hand at his end game. The timing is perfect as well. Hold on it going to be a heck of a ride.

Damn. And we just got pot legalized too.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
No. And I am not a dude either.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you think this upcoming collapse is why Trump banned bump stocks?

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Let it play out and the Fed will fall.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The problem with that is the number of regular guys that fall with it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since trump isn't taking any pay; won't that postpone the collapse?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Since trump isn't taking any pay; won't that postpone the collapse?

Sure.

By 13.2 seconds.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by pete53
sure its bad Trump signed it,but his veto would have done nothing but pissed congress off more, he did save the military budget. its hard to do things right when half the republicans are in with the democrats. hopefully we keep a republican congress and Ryan lose`s his position in congress for good ! Trump has a tuff next 3 years but Trump is no bodies fool either,don`t give up on President Trump just yet,let`s hope he can get some miracles done. build the wall,get rid of illegals,put Hillary and bill in jail, no more money to over sea`s ?

None of this will ever happen now, and Trump has no-one to blame but himself. Because of him, any chance in November are gone. Had he used his veto power, his base would have fought with him. That wont happen now. The worst part of the entire fiasco is that the worst is yet to come......just wait until everything thats in the bill becomes known! All this talk of Trump playing chess in a checkers game is pure delusional.....he got his negotiating hat handed to him big time. The swamp didnt just buy him a ticket, they sent him a cab...

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I really don't know why he made that move and it's not something I believe in. I do think he didn't do it to erode our rights to bear arms though. Great question though. Again he is pretty slick and I don't understand his choice.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's predictable, all the "I wanna be Trump's Monica" are coming to his rescue, telling us that he didn't have a choice.........

This morea that "logic" you're so famous for, that the 'fire's sposed ta be so careful respondin to, so's your boyfriend don't start a callout thread?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If he gets clobbered by the richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos; I sure hope he doesn't end up eating top ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He's just not used to a diet like that. I bet he'd get the drizzles.

MOLON LABE

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
I really don't know why he made that move and it's not something I believe in. I do think he didn't do it to erode our rights to bear arms though. Great question though. Again he is pretty slick and I don't understand his choice.

Maybe he should have read it before he signed it then.......http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/betrayal-how-the-republicans-are-gutting-the-second-amendment_03232018

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The illegals need to be stopped but that can be accomplished without a physical wall. Wall's have never worked in history. The swamp will be drained when someone turns states evidence. As the Fed falls there will be a lot of angry people trying to save their own neck.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The problem with that is the number of regular guys that fall with it.

This very true but how long do you think the current system will go on? All fiat currency eventually reaches it true value and that is zero. President Kennedy was shot for trying to get rid of the Fed and Trump is very much aware. I feel he has true guts and I doubt his base will erode as time moves on.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Commie or puzzy ?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Commie or puzzy ?

Here 12 years, and decide ta come outta the closet *today*?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I was particularly fond of that brilliant strategic maneuver he executed by saying he’d veto it AFTER republicans had gone on record as supporting it.

Might have gotten better results had he said that BEFORE they did so they could use that leverage to get consessions? Doesn’t really garner confidence on their part that he won’t turn on em in a heartbeat on other stuff too.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Dude.

Are you Gus?

I bet they shop at the same dispensary.

[Linked Image]

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 10ring1, 257 roberts, 1234, 160user, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,576
Posts18,532,115
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.