Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by efw
I was particularly fond of that brilliant strategic maneuver he executed by saying he’d veto it AFTER republicans had gone on record as supporting it.

Might have gotten better results had he said that BEFORE they did so they could use that leverage to get consessions? Doesn’t really garner confidence on their part that he won’t turn on em in a heartbeat on other stuff too.

One day, ya'll will own up to the fact that DJT really at least as dumb as he seems. All this crap about 4D chess is as clueless as the Emperor with no clothes. The parallels are remarkable in the extreme.

Carry on...

GB1

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by efw
I was particularly fond of that brilliant strategic maneuver he executed by saying he’d veto it AFTER republicans had gone on record as supporting it.

Might have gotten better results had he said that BEFORE they did so they could use that leverage to get consessions? Doesn’t really garner confidence on their part that he won’t turn on em in a heartbeat on other stuff too.

One day, ya'll will own up to the fact that DJT really at least as dumb as he seems. All this crap about 4D chess is as clueless as the Emperor with no clothes. The parallels are remarkable in the extreme.

Carry on...

My thoughts for some time. While "successful" running his own little business he ain't anything remotely close to being CEO capable of any major domestic or international corporation. Rex made his mind spin I am sure. Trump doesn't know what it takes to make a real deal. We shall see what the future brings.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had very high hopes for a Trump presidency, hopefully 8 years of one. I wanted to see a SCOTUS full of conservative judges, border security that kept the damned illegals out, protection of our Second Amendment rights, and a huge cut in spending by the Feds. A little over one year after being in office, it's not looking as rosy as I'd hoped. In addition, there is very real possibility that the GOP could lose either the Senate or the House, or both, and that does not bode well for the rest of his term.

People running for office often say things they don't mean. They're no different from the teenage boy in the back seat of his car who promises the girl that if she'll just let him do it, that he'll marry her, or never tell, or pull it out before it's too late........anything to get what he wants. Trump promised a lot, and so far hasn't been able to deliver a lot.

I think he's been hampered by the Mueller investigation, and all the publicity, and by the huge turnover rate of his staff. I also believe he was woefully unprepared for the job. Running the country is not like running a private business.

However......I also thank God that I don't have watch the news and see that old prune faced hag Hillary being addressed as Madame President. That definitely helps put a damper on the disappointment I've felt over Trump.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It was trump or hillary; and I'd bet 100 Hillary's twat looks like a cow paddy with a wagon track down the middle of it.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by EdM

My thoughts for some time. While "successful" running his own little business he ain't anything remotely close to being CEO capable of any major domestic or international corporation. Rex made his mind spin I am sure. Trump doesn't know what it takes to make a real deal. We shall see what the future brings.

Trump has never been a successful business man. He was born with a silver spoon - or rather a 24 ct gold spoon - in his mouth and he learned how to make noise and attract attention. He was, and is, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, before there was a Paris or a Kim. He's just a whore to cameras and microphones.

What he calls is "businesses" are generally run by other companies which he simply lends his name to. He's a brand, not a businessman. I can't believe how people have fallen for this.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And now it's the dumbasses that couldn't get elected school crossing guard, in the winter, callin Trump unqualified.

The stupid never stops.

Trump's weakness is that he didn't believe the swampsuckers would sell out the whole country, just to get back at him.

Takes a politician to realize that, like alla you crossin guards.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

It was trump or hillary; and I'd bet 100 Hillary's twat looks like a cow paddy with a wagon track down the middle of it.
[/quote]

Jeezus dude,that's not a very nice image to leave us with,,, sick

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rong

Jeezus dude,that's not a very nice image to leave us with,,, sick
[/quote]
But it is accurate. frown

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
5D chess...

Utter bullschitt...........................

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
maga

Yet, more utter bullschitt.

MM

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by EdM
5D chess...

Utter bullschitt...........................

MM

Hold on right there................

Congress can pull this shat on Trump, but they'd *never* be able ta do it on EdM.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
maga

Yet, more utter bullschitt.

MM

wrong on several levels; just listen to this. And he means it too!

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020

It is disappointing but if the democrats get the House and Senate back in November, Defense won't get a dime for the next 2 years and we will have Obama care back. The country is in a mess and the democrats drove it there starting with LBJ and his great society. Everyone is on the tit and no one wants to give it up.

kwg

And we will be extremely lucky if we don't get a Demonrat president in 2020 that is even further left than The Muslim was, like Cuomo or Gavin Newsome.

The stage is being set....................

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget Hildabeast, I think MSNBCDEFG has her up by those "50 points" she once mentioned...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And we will be extremely lucky if we don't get a Demonrat president in 2020 that is even further left than The Muslim was, like Cuomo or Gavin Newsome.

Don't look any farther than Jeff Bezos. That's right, the Amazon dood grin Everyone loves him. Free shipping too.

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kwg020

It is disappointing but if the democrats get the House and Senate back in November, Defense won't get a dime for the next 2 years and we will have Obama care back. The country is in a mess and the democrats drove it there starting with LBJ and his great society. Everyone is on the tit and no one wants to give it up.

kwg

MM

Exactly! We ain't seen nothin' yet. What goes around, comes around, as the saying goes.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Lets just hope he can get the SC square without fuggin that up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
don't be so glum kids, at least the stock market is doing GREAT!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's not an issue for the gov't to have too much debt. We can never default.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10ring1, 257 roberts, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,577
Posts18,532,166
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.