CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
America the day of the Parkland shooting:

"This is awful."

America two weeks after the Parkland shooting:

"Somebody please shoot these morons."

I don't know about shooting the morons, but a muzzle would be nice. Travesty that we violate their 1st amendment rights. Just like some people are better off not exercising their 2A rights, there one helluva lot more that should not exercise their 1A rights.

Cuz we all know that words hurt too. cool

Arcus Venator

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is a lot more than "words."

This is an anti-American movement funded by those that oppose America.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

100% correct

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp

100% correct

Yep.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

J
JDK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I'd like to think "unfuckingbelievable" but I can't.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JDK

"Anti-gun David Hogg complains clear backpacks at school infringe on students’ constitutional rights"

I can't help it...I [bleep] well just about piss myself each time I see that! grin

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You can't make this sheit up. He's a load his mother should have swallowed.

No guns till 21, not alcohol till 21, no voting till 21, no driving till 21 and no military till 21

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gunchamp

100% correct

Yep.

Spot on!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

What an unbelievable hypocrite!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Orchestrated anti-Americanism is a giant problem and the essential challenge for Trump.
If the general public wasn't so oblivious, watching pimple-face Hogg would be as fun as Al Sharpton or professional wrestling.

Last edited by night_owl; 03/25/18.

abusus non tollit usum
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I agree 100%, hence taking away their 1A rights. And trying to inject a touch of humor.

There were way more people and firearms at the range this morning, than kids who participated in the school walkout locally. Sums it up in very nicely around here.

I believe there are a bunch of HS school kids latching on to this trying to give relevance to their lives. Because his is their 15 minutes, and the world will move on.

The 2A is self explanatory as any 8th grader can tell you what is means. Just because some have opposing ideologies, tough $hit.

When the going gets tough, I believe the cupcakes will crumble.

Last edited by CRS; 03/25/18.

Arcus Venator
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The Florida students and teachers had an opportunity to stop their shooting before it happened. Teachers, students and security all were aware of the severe problems the shooter had. Everyone from the ground up failed. Guess all are suffering from depression because of their inactivity. School security starts first with the students who have a moral responsibility to report other students who have issues. From their it goes all the way up to the FBI . Had the students publicly protested the inactivity of those in the line above them before the shooting it might have been avoided.

Its not the guns its a mental health issue that everyone turns their eyes away from. Death rate will be much greater when those inclined to kill find ways to take larger numbers as the Muslim terrorist are doing. Best to not hinder the citizens right to protect themselves as the government system is unable to do so.

Bottom line we all have a moral responsibility to report up before the fact not after. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

The Florida students and teachers had an opportunity to stop their shooting before it happened. Teachers, students and security all were aware of the severe problems the shooter had. Everyone from the ground up failed. Guess all are suffering from depression because of their inactivity. School security starts first with the students who have a moral responsibility to report other students who have issues. From their it goes all the way up to the FBI . Had the students publicly protested the inactivity of those in the line above them before the shooting it might have been avoided.

Its not the guns its a mental health issue that everyone turns their eyes away from. Death rate will be much greater when those inclined to kill find ways to take larger numbers as the Muslim terrorist are doing. Best to not hinder the citizens right to protect themselves as the government system is unable to do so.

Bottom line we all have a moral responsibility to report up before the fact not after. GW

Oh yeah. The hypocrisy is off the charts. And nobody questions the electing of that fugking MORON of a sheriff they have. Nobody demands he step down. They just rally behind some Eleven Looking wannabe.

Speaking of which, I'd love to see the result of my 16 year old, blond hair, blue eyed, 6'1, 185lb son standing in front of America in an olive drab jacket and a Confederate Battle Flag on his right sleeve advocating for state's rights. Or hell, even a Don't Tread on Me flag. I'm sure that'd go over great.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Absolutely!!

"Its easier to fool people......Than convince them that they have been fooled." Mark Twain
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are being used as pawns in an evil game that looks eerily similar to China’s cultural revolution. Out with the old, and let the kids think they are the warriors that are fighting for the survival of “their” culture. All the while they are trying to destroy American culture.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Right or wrong... The leftist Commies are well organized.

Why is it so easy for them, and so hard for the right to get even two people to agree on whether it's daylight at noon, or dark at midnight?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Why is it so easy for them, and so hard for the right to get even two people to agree on whether it's daylight at noon, or dark at midnight?

They are much more susceptible to propaganda and easily manipulated by people who can lead them, like lemmings, over any handy cliff.

People on the right tend to think for themselves, and often have differing viewpoints, as can be seen in any thread here on the fire.

We are going to have to start acting in unison and working toward our common goal, or we can just give it up.

Last edited by jnyork; 03/25/18.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
New Gun Control Manifesto from Parkland Students

Molon Labe

Those kids have no clue................it's the direct result of the communization of or public school systems today & all the communist teachers.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heard an interesting interview with Newt where he mentioned how amazingly fast all this was funded and organized. You know, just a bunch of high school students. The same ones that can't stop eating Tide Pods or lift their faces from their phones.

So let the bright knowledgeable "students" provide all the research and facts that support what they "think" will "fix" the "problem".

Do they realize that their own ignorance and stupidity IS the problem? They are a result of two clicks and here's the answer and never look further that the first thing Google spits back at them.

Maybe they should have yelled a little louder when they KNEW about how much of a threat the POS shooter kid was in the first place.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 52 invisible), 2,209 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,356
Posts18,506,313
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.