Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 85 of 165 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 164 165
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Brennen has as much credibility as you do........

You're a fool Jeff.

Old article from last year reporting some the signet Brennan has reportedly seen, without more information it's hard to say if this is evidence of collusion, or evidence of Russians looking to recruit assets.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

According to one account, GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at “director level”. After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.

In late August and September Brennan gave a series of classified briefings to the Gang of Eight, the top-ranking Democratic and Republican leaders in the House and Senate. He told them the agency had evidence the Kremlin might be trying to help Trump to win the presidency, the New York Times reported.

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

Last edited by Squidge; 03/29/18.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s SOP when writing an agenda driven news article to list ALL these different foreign spy agencies without pointing out that they all were reporting the same conversation(s).

It’s unlikely that anything nefarious was going on since it was so easily discovered.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Brennen has as much credibility as you do........

You're a fool Jeff.

Old article from last year reporting some the signet Brennan has reportedly seen, without more information it's hard to say if this is evidence of collusion, or evidence of Russians looking to recruit assets.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/13/british-spies-first-to-spot-trump-team-links-russia

According to one account, GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at “director level”. After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.

In late August and September Brennan gave a series of classified briefings to the Gang of Eight, the top-ranking Democratic and Republican leaders in the House and Senate. He told them the agency had evidence the Kremlin might be trying to help Trump to win the presidency, the New York Times reported.

Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

Contacts are not illegal in the least. Neither is information changing hands. Now, when millions of dollars are received by a participant in a huge and unseemly sale of uranium made to an unfriendly or any government, THAT is illegal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/...rumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

Oh my.

Yeah..... they'd do THAT frivolously!

Get ready guys, it's coming. Since you've got blinders on you might not see the outlines. Manafort was in comms with a person he KNEW was Russian intelligence. Bannon founded CA. CA looted data from Facebook. Said data went from CA to Russia, was weaponized, and came back in the form of precisely targeted trolls and bots. DTJr was in comms with Wiki. Wiki received the DNC emails from Russia, weaponized them, and deployed them in timed coordinated batches to hurt Clinton.

This is all either 100% known and proven out, or clear as a bell to anyone not in a bubble. Hint:...... oh never [bleep] mind. crazy

I've swung back and forth on whether I thought POTUS (sic) knew at the time and is a flat traitor, or found out, fired Manafort, and then obstructed his lying ass off ever since, in which case he's just a lying sack of shït idiot. Either way, he's screwed.

There's no way on God's green earth that the FBI raids the office of a sitting POTUS (sic) personal lawyer unless they got him. No WAY.

Constitutional crises inbound. Pardon pen oiled up. You're about to get tested, my fine but spun-out friends. Choose wisely.

Or, I could be wrong and it's allllllll just a big deep state witch hunt. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dumb [bleep].

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You'll be wrong, again.

You haven't been correct yet, on basically anything.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm sure your handlers have you all outraged over the deep state violating privilege blah blah blah. :gasp:

Have they explained to your bubble-boy asses that the ONLY way to get that warrant amounts to a de facto proving of guilt?

Put another way: Cohen was breaking laws. Since his comms with Trump were specifically named in the warrant, that means it was demonstrated to a whole buncha Republican high-ups in Justice that HE was breaking laws.

Since all y'all are such law-and-order, rule of law, gimme some authoritarian strongman COCK! kinda fellas I'm sure this all fine with you. Right? Oh wait. You've lost your [bleep] minds along with your moral compasses. My bad, I forgot.

That warrant-serve was the clearest possible signal that Donald Trump is dirty as hell. A little birdie tells me that there's more fun surprises inbound. Being as it all just reinforces my rightitude/ your wrongitude... I'm liking these surprises. smile Trump? Not so much. He's gonna explode. Probably start firing people investigating his law-breaking. It's the only move he's got left. It won't work.

It's too bad that a legitimate populist movement FINALLY gets an outsider elected and it turns out he's even more a traitorous lying sack of shït than the swamp creatures we already HAD. But, reality bites sometimes. This is one of them.

All the best gentlemen and may your Grinchy little hearts be filled with love and joy.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'm sure your handlers have you all outraged over the deep state violating privilege blah blah blah. :gasp:

Have they explained to your bubble-boy asses that the ONLY way to get that warrant amounts to a de facto proving of guilt?

Put another way: Cohen was breaking laws. Since his comms with Trump were specifically named in the warrant, that means it was demonstrated to a whole buncha Republican high-ups in Justice that HE was breaking laws.

Since all y'all are such law-and-order, rule of law, gimme some authoritarian strongman COCK! kinda fellas I'm sure this all fine with you. Right? Oh wait. You've lost your [bleep] minds along with your moral compasses. My bad, I forgot.

That warrant-serve was the clearest possible signal that Donald Trump is dirty as hell. A little birdie tells me that there's more fun surprises inbound. Being as it all just reinforces my rightitude/ your wrongitude... I'm liking these surprises. smile Trump? Not so much. He's gonna explode. Probably start firing people investigating his law-breaking. It's the only move he's got left. It won't work.

It's too bad that a legitimate populist movement FINALLY gets an outsider elected and it turns out he's even more a traitorous lying sack of shït than the swamp creatures we already HAD. But, reality bites sometimes. This is one of them.

All the best gentlemen and may your Grinchy little hearts be filled with love and joy.

Hey- You dope loving maggot.

Newsflash -
Trump is in charge of executive Branch of goverment. He can fire WHOEVER the [bleep] he wants. Period.
And guess what? Your Democrat bunghole buddies in congress can impune, impeach whatever the [bleep] they want , but they can't have him removed from office.

Like it or not - YOU are Trump's little dope smoking BITCH.

Enjoy your imported steel tarriffs ,loser

Last edited by jk16; 04/11/18.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Sorry, dumbfuk Jell0, we tried to tell you it wasnt about Russian collusion. So you move the goal post to satisfy your illusion-again. Ha. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Welp.

At least now we know Trump's response to people who lie to the FBI and commit perjury while ruining honorable people's careers in the intel services. There's your law-and-order guy in action. Laffin'. Could it.... gasp.... be a signal to others that if you lie to the FBI and commit perjury there will be a pardon awaiting?! Naaaaww. That's crazy talk.

Separately, thank GOD we have a stable genius who doesn't telegraph his moves serving as CiC. Whew! Imagine if he was a loose cannon who's "core beliefs" simply (and comically) blow in the daily Fox & Friends winds, and who apparently couldn't help but tweet threats and taunts at Russia....... that he later had to backtrack from. That would be embarrassing! So thank goodness we've got this bastion of mental stability and pure unadulterated genius in charge. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

You DO realize the wheels are coming off the cart...? Oops. Forgot I was dealing with retards.

I don't even have the heart to go see what mental gyrations you idiots are putting yourselves through to rationalize this clown-show today. Too pathetic. Too depressing. Too predictable. Plus, you'll need a day or two to get all lubed propagandized up by the people manipulating you. I'll wait. I've waited this [bleep] long. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It’s really to bad that tree you cut down didn’t land on your dumbass. Keep smoking dope idiot. Your a bigger buffoon than Piddler and that’s saying something.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Welp.

At least now we know Trump's response to people who lie to the FBI and commit perjury while ruining honorable people's careers in the intel services. There's your law-and-order guy in action. Laffin'. Could it.... gasp.... be a signal to others that if you lie to the FBI and commit perjury there will be a pardon awaiting?! Naaaaww. That's crazy talk.

Separately, thank GOD we have a stable genius who doesn't telegraph his moves serving as CiC. Whew! Imagine if he was a loose cannon who's "core beliefs" simply (and comically) blow in the daily Fox & Friends winds, and who apparently couldn't help but tweet threats and taunts at Russia....... that he later had to backtrack from. That would be embarrassing! So thank goodness we've got this bastion of mental stability and pure unadulterated genius in charge. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

You DO realize the wheels are coming off the cart...? Oops. Forgot I was dealing with retards.

I don't even have the heart to go see what mental gyrations you idiots are putting yourselves through to rationalize this clown-show today. Too pathetic. Too depressing. Too predictable. Plus, you'll need a day or two to get all lubed propagandized up by the people manipulating you. I'll wait. I've waited this [bleep] long. crazy

This is awesome!
I’ve watched meltdowns in “real time”, but watching it slowly happen via the printed word is extremely entertaining.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Welp.

Oops. Forgot I was dealing with retards.

This, from an effete, dope-smoking wall-flower who gets PTSD from falling off a ladder...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
PTSD from a ladder? Laughing. What a puss...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welp.

You sleep like a baby...... so you're a thumb sucker who wets the bed?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
McCabe in jail by end of next week. Comey probably in jail by end of May. We need to contact the law in Jell0's AO and set up a daily welfare check or have him put on suicide watch.

As the IG drip, drip, drips!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Springcove
PTSD from a ladder? Laughing. What a puss...

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
McCabe in jail by end of next week. Comey probably in jail by end of May. We need to contact the law in Jell0's AO and set up a daily welfare check or have him put on suicide watch.

As the IG drip, drip, drips!

No need for suicide watch, he'll post a video I'm sure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nice to see your sticking to your guns Jeff. You are consistent and no one can take that from you. Seem to detect a little more anger in your recent posts. Why is that? I mean considering you are just once again days from having your glorious truth come out.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Page 85 of 165 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.