Hop To
Page 4 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 57 58
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Why does there need to be any special seasons?

Deer is either open or it ain't. Use whatever the fugg you wish when open, go fishing when it ain't open.

Wisconsin has dedicated seasons for deer. We have a season for bowhunting and a season for crossbowing and a season for firearms and a season for Muzzleloading. What is NOT up for discussion is the elimination of any season. The seasons exists. eliminating or creating additional seasons is not on the table so discussion of such is wasted typing.

Why not just a DEER season, period. Why does there need to be an LGBT lobby to kill deer?

So many fuggers want to be special and have 1st crack.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Lgbt......uh oh!!! 🙊

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why not just a DEER season, period. Why does there need to be an LGBT lobby to kill deer?

The question makes no sense. WI has weapons specific seasons (as all states do) that fact is not on the table. Its not even part of the state's discussion. I suppose its fun to play pretend on a forum but the issue at hand is the reduction of the WI crossbow season. No season is being eliminated. Nobody is suggesting such a thing.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The question makes no sense. WI has weapons specific seasons (as all states do) that fact is not on the table. Its not even part of the state's discussion. I suppose its fun to play pretend on a forum but the issue at hand is the reduction of the WI crossbow season. No season is being eliminated. Nobody is suggesting such a thing.

I'm waiting for you to talk in tried person about this smart guy coming up with it like you have in one of the other forums you troll. These guys will chew you up.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by bigwoods
[quote=Chainsaw] Ron, you wouldn't know what the truth is if it crashed thru the ceiling and landed in your lap. After what you have done in the past, don't lecture me on the truth.
Your motto should be,"Don't let the truth get in the way of telling a good story" You and WBA have been less than forthright about your intentions.

Again Your believing is not required. I will go so far as to say that modern technology has not yet invented a device sensitive enough to detect how little I care if people believe the events of the last 7 years. I know the exacting details as I have been party to all of it. Believe it or not. I won't cafe either way.

In layman's terms what chainsaw is trying to tell you is: Your a hypocritcal, lying, poacher that can't tell the truth if you tried. You're like Larry Root, banned but won't go away.

Ahhhhhh. He's THAT Ron Kulas - authority on deer in WI and "rules-don't-apply-to-me-Ron-Kulas"...

Link:
http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

grin grin

As my kids would say...ROASTED!!

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Ok Ronnie boy is proving my point from earlier. There is not a more arrogant, blow hard, hypocritical group of whiners than the WBA. They want the woods to themselves. I may buy a crossbow lisc in WI just for them. Rut hunt baby!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Took a bit longer than I thought but this jackass has proven him self once again. Whiney poacher that tries to come across as the savior of bowhunting. Another bow hunter I would not stand it the same room with and say I am also hunter. People like this who claim to be helping the sport of hunting are doing more damage than the antis. We are hunters regardless of the tool.

Thinking ol Ron is pissed at a crossbow hunter. Crossbow hunter must of shot Rons buck,insert some dumb nickname for the deer here, before it got to his cornpile.

Ron do us all a favor especially those in Wi go crawl under a rock and STFU. Do whatever you want as far as hunting legal or illegal Wi hunters and nonhunters don't need to hear about it. You are a hypocritical dumbass of the worst kind, your to dumb to realize your dumb.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

You make no sense. It's obvious you are a Yankee, liberal, 'elitist'

Tell me you didn't vote for Obama and Hillary.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You think he didn’t?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tzone
Ok Ronnie boy is proving my point from earlier. There is not a more arrogant, blow hard, hypocritical group of whiners than the WBA. They want the woods to themselves. I may buy a crossbow lisc in WI just for them. Rut hunt baby!!

The WBA (Wisconsin Bear Hunters Association) doesn't really care about the issue. The WBH (Wisconsin Bowhunters Association) does however have an interest. As to you quitting the sport of bowhunting to take up cross bowing, You have had that ability since 2014. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/08/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
We are hunters regardless of the tool.

Correct. There are bowhunter, Gun hunters, crossbow hunters, etc. In the grand scheme we are all hunters but WI has dedicated weapons and seasons types that distills is all down further. All are good and I support them all.

ol Ron is pissed at a crossbow hunter.

Actually I know many folks that quit the sport of bowhunting to take up the sport of cross bowing. In fact, I bought 2 crossbows last year. 1 for my 83 year old father and another for my older brother who had to quit the sport of bowhunting. If at some point in the distant future, I too have to quit the sport of bowhunting and take up the sport of cross bowing, I will embrace it. I won't try to pass myself of as or pretend to be s bowhunter. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's obvious you are a Yankee, elitist'

Thanks for the kind words. Proud Northern son.

me you didn't vote for Obama and Hillary.

Ted Cruz Actually. It didn't care for Trump at first but I have warmed up to him. I think he is doing a pretty good job. Hillary should have been in jail long ago but this is far afield from the reduction of the WI crossbow season.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We are hunters regardless of the tool.

Correct. There are bowhunter, Gun hunters, crossbow hunters, etc. In the grand scheme we are all hunters but WI has dedicated weapons and seasons types that distills is all down further. All are good and I support them all.

ol Ron is pissed at a crossbow hunter.

Actually I know many folks that quit the sport of bowhunting to take up the sport of cross bowing. In fact, I bought 2 crossbows last year. 1 for my 83 year old father and another for my older brother who had to quit the sport of bowhunting. If at some point in the distant future, I too have to quit the sport of bowhunting a d take up the sport of cross bowing, I will embrace it. I won't try to pass myself of as or printed to be s bowhunter. wink

Why buy your dad a crossbow? You're just going to shoot the first dink spike you see off his bait pile anyhow. Poor guy doesnt have a chance....lol

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Not so sharp things is making a run at the dumbest fire member. For sure is the current hypocrite champion. I lived and hunted in marathon and portage counties for many years. Mist of the other members of the wbh are just like knot head.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I still hunt Portage and Marathon Counties and a few others. The crossbow issue is statewide and not county specific.

"Mist" ???

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let me guess.....an idiot and all his idiot buddies voted eachother in? Letting a poacher be on any sort of board or otherwise says enough for me about the WBH.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Compound bows, crossbows, and in-line muzzle loaders are the dumbest fugking things ever invented. You're either "primitive" or you ain't.

Agree that multiple seasons are equally stupid.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I too count myself a fan of PA’s primitive firearms season rules.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Compound bows, crossbows, and in-line muzzle loaders are the dumbest fugking things ever invented. You're either "primitive" or you ain't.

Then you will want to avoid WI (or any state that has an archery deer season and a crossbow season and a ML season.) You centerfire deer hunter guys are sure an elite and selfish bunch. Good thing you are not party to setting season structure here and are on the outside looking in and will not have a seat at the WI table as we adjust the crossbow season. wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Then you will want to avoid WI (or any state that has an archery deer season and a crossbow season and a ML season.) You centerfire deer hunter guys are sure an elite and selfish bunch. Good thing you are not party to setting season structure here and are on the outside looking in and will not have a seat at the WI table as we adjust the crossbow season. wink

What did you poach that spike off the illegal corn pile with? Oh wait......it was a CENTERFIRE. Lmao

Page 4 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.