Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 57 58
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well we are into phase two. Ron starts out by ignoring those who disagree with him. Phase two is the sarcastic and in his mind witty responses to people. Soon we will have the off topic personal attacks. Hopefully he is then banned. I have seen this show about a half dozen times already on other forums. What a jackass.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He isn't ignoring me, he has me on ignore. I know too much personal info well beyond this that eats at him.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's obvious you are a Yankee, elitist'

Thanks for the kind words. Proud Northern son.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
me you didn't vote for Obama and Hillary.

Ted Cruz Actually. It didn't care for Trump at first but I have warmed up to him. I think he is doing a pretty good job. Hillary should have been in jail long ago but this is far afield from the reduction of the WI crossbow season.

You didn't answer the question about Obama. I don't recall seeing Ted Cruz on my ballot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LOL at voting for Obummer. The guys was a caner on America. If you voted for him Im sorry for hurting your feelings but the guy was a post turtle.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Anyhow. Tomorrow night WI sportsmen and women will have the opportunity to vote on supporting the reduction of the crossbow season. Its the info from sportsmen that the NRB will be interested in as it sets about reducing the season.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
as a bowhunter and getting older "64" and yes here in Minnesota 60 is the legal age for x-bows. here`s my thought or 2 cents: why not leave it the way it is with x-bows in the archery season for now ? Then do a 5 year study about x-bows in archery season, then make a decision ? here`s the other part let`s all take a deep breath, cool down and all remember we are all hunters that just use a different type harvest tool sometimes, remember PETA is listening and reading what we post they are our liberal enemy !!!!

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
WI has already done a 4 year study. The data is in. WI does not have crossbows in the archery season. WI has a separate crossbow season and it also has an archery deer season for bowhunters. This enterprise is to establish the final season structure for the crossbowsers. The archery deer season is not up for adjustment or change.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who's Ron?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The guy who worked to get the separate crossbow season and the guy who has been working to shorten it. The vote to direct the NRB happens tomorrow night.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kingston
Who's Ron?

Sharp things is Ron Kulas. A lying hypocritical poacher who thinks he is the savior of deer hunting, bow hunting in particular, in Wisconsin.

IC B3

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Sharp things, you baited deer in a no bait county and knew it was illegal. Then you use your elderly dad as an excuse. I also wonder how you only ended up with a $ 343 fine. It is $514 for the few people I know that got caught, I was not one of them neither. Why on earth would you do that?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is Ron...

http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/a...ng-wisconsin-legislative-liaison-resigns

http://www.lake-link.com/forums/General-Hunting-Discussion/discuss.cfm/112688/Kulas-Farm-sold/

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2013396&page=5

He's has about a dozen different user names because almost every forum has banned him. He must've got a new IP address because the cancer is back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From link above:

Ron Kulas:
A Wisconsin Bowhunters Association board member who is also its legislative liaison and represented the WBH on a 2007-08 stakeholder panel that helped rewrite DNR policies on chronic wasting disease was cited for illegal baiting/feeding Nov. 17 in Portage County.

So, a guy that helped write policies on CWD (which included banning the use of bait in CWD zones) gets busted for hunting over bait in a CWD zone. Oooooohhhhh, the irony.

Ron, you're an embarrassment to sportsman everywhere. Do us all (and yourself) a favor and go away - again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I like the way he responded to the kids in the one link. Sort of explains his own a bit. 🙊

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mike7mm08
Who's Ron?

Sharp things is Ron Kulas. A lying hypocritical poacher who thinks he is the savior of deer hunting, bow hunting in particular, in Wisconsin.

I’m glad I asked.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Seems to me that a lot of hunters still think the choice of weapon is about them and their choices. It isn’t.

All these choices we have are, for a large part, based upon the DNR’s need for us to kill deer. Period.

And that’s good! This is our place in society; living in a democracy as a minority this is our foothold.

We can fill our role and kill deer or whine about stylistic concerns and kill ourselves.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ihookem
Sharp things, you baited deer in a no bait county and knew it was illegal. Then you use your elderly dad as an excuse. I also wonder how you only ended up with a $ 343 fine. It is $514 for the few people I know that got caught, I was not one of them neither. Why on earth would you do that?

I think your getting some bad info. You are not dealing with facts. wink

I got a citation in 2012 for feeding deer. That fine is $343. The fine for Baiting over the limit is $544. I think there are some that want to pretend I got a citation for baiting. Sadly (for them) its was only a citation for feeding deer.

Anyway. For those in Wisconsin, here are the meeting locations for tonight. Note, some locations have changes this year so don't just go to your usual meeting location.

http://dnr.wi.gov/About/WCC/Documents/spring_hearing/2018/2018hearinglocations.pdf

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/09/18.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Who's Ron?

He's a poacher. And a WI Bowhunters Association blow hard.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Actually There has never been a citation for poaching. Not a single time. Equally incorrect is the claim of being a WBH blowhard. If memory serves, the retirement was taken 6 years ago.

But hey, its your story, tell it anyway that makes you feel good. The facts aren't important and revisionist recreation of history is a lot more fun anyway. Am I right or am I right? wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/09/18.

Page 5 of 58 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.