Hop To
Page 6 of 58 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 57 58
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by ihookem
Sharp things, you baited deer in a no bait county and knew it was illegal. Then you use your elderly dad as an excuse. I also wonder how you only ended up with a $ 343 fine. It is $514 for the few people I know that got caught, I was not one of them neither. Why on earth would you do that?

I think your getting some bad info. You are not dealing with facts. wink

I got a citation in 2012 for feeding deer. That fine is $343. The fine for Baiting over the limit is $544. I think there are some that want to pretend I got a citation for baiting. Sadly (for them) its was only a citation for feeding deer.

Anyway. For those in Wisconsin, here are the meeting locations for tonight. Note, some locations have changes this year so don't just go to your usual meeting location.

http://dnr.wi.gov/About/WCC/Documents/spring_hearing/2018/2018hearinglocations.pdf

You got fined for killing a deer over bait in a no bait county. On a farm that you were well aware of was in the middle of a CWD zone, which you also know.

Go away.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
. Am I right or am I right? wink

You're a poacher. Which is wrong.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Then you will want to avoid WI (or any state that has an archery deer season and a crossbow season and a ML season.) You centerfire deer hunter guys are sure an elite and selfish bunch. Good thing you are not party to setting season structure here and are on the outside looking in and will not have a seat at the WI table as we adjust the crossbow season. wink

I'm not a "centerfire deer hunter." I don't even know that I'm a deer hunter.

As far as avoiding Wisconsin, that's akin to telling me the sun rises in the east. It doesn't need saying. You live in a schit hole.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tzone
You got fined for killing a deer over bait in a no bait county. On a farm that you were well aware of was in the middle of a CWD zone, which you also know.

Go away.

Nope. Swing and a miss. Try again. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
As far as avoiding Wisconsin, that's akin to telling me the sun rises in the east. It doesn't need saying. You live in a schit hole.

Our loss. I wonder how we will get along without you. grin grin grin

does this mean we wont see you tonight at the spring hearings where we set about the process of shortening the crossbow season?

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/09/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Then you will want to avoid WI (or any state that has an archery deer season and a crossbow season and a ML season.) You centerfire deer hunter guys are sure an elite and selfish bunch. Good thing you are not party to setting season structure here and are on the outside looking in and will not have a seat at the WI table as we adjust the crossbow season. wink

I'm not a "centerfire deer hunter." I don't even know that I'm a deer hunter.

And this sentiment is coming from a FIB from Cook County, IL. LMFAO!

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Go away.

Nope. Swing and a miss. Try again. wink

Nope. Swing and grand fu cking slam. Poacher.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by roundoak

And this sentiment is coming from a FIB from Cook County, IL. LMFAO!

I'm not from Cook County.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nope. Swing and grand fu cking slam. Poacher.

Sorry. It was mostly an epic fail on your part. You are welcome to try again if you like. I'm not going to give up on you. I think you have the capacity to learn and get it right. Baby steps. wink

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The legal end result may (or may not be) telling of what really transpired.

Some dirty mofo's get by with stuff, some innocent folks pay fines.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"In explaining his Nov. 17 citation, however, Kulas claimed on Bowsite.com that he was cited for a feeding, not baiting, violation, even though Meister noted both are illegal."

The "BOTH ARE ILLEGAL" part tells me all I need to know. Obviously the DNR didn't just happen upon you on private land. My guess is you've baited plenty and your neighbors got tired of it.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods
"In explaining his Nov. 17 citation, however, Kulas claimed on Bowsite.com that he was cited for a feeding, not baiting, violation, even though Meister noted both are illegal."

The "BOTH ARE ILLEGAL" part tells me all I need to know. Obviously the DNR didn't just happen upon you on private land. My guess is you've baited plenty and your neighbors got tired of it.

Second grand slam of the morning.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
The legal end result may (or may not be) telling of what really transpired.

Yup a citation for feeding deer in 2012. $343.5

A citation for baiting is higher but again, folks are free to manufacture whatever reality they like its there into that sort of thing. Its fun for them. Like a hobby.
wink

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I dont think I've ever heard of a plea bargain in court before. I'm guessing the stepping down "retirement" from the wbh was part of it. Squirm Ron squirm. Don't you wish some things never "come out of the closet"? 😲

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Safariman II

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods
I dont think I've ever heard of a plea bargain in court before. I'm guessing the stepping down "retirement" from the wbh was part of it. Squirm Ron squirm. Don't you wish some things never "come out of the closet"? 😲

laugh

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Defense and prosecutor can deal before it goes to court.
And that's after a ticket, which might be for less than what really happened.
So...............court results may or may not be telling of what went on.
Bogus tickets happen too........and when it's just a fine, some innocents say F it and just take the cheapest route and go back to living life.

IMHO paying a fine is just paying a fine- accusations and defenses based on that fine...........don't mean squat

Last edited by hookeye; 04/09/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Over the weekend I was attracting game (baiting or feeding, its up to you) wink Hickory wood smoke seems to be a great attractant/bait for several species.

The only “fine” was fine eating.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dick move.
Deer hunting sub forum, and you post picks of beef
At least after supposed 30 yrs of bowhunting and working with making single bevel 2 blades..........you finally chose a decent head.
Why the fork didn't you use that on the Hawaiian bull?
4 shots w big 3 blade screams dumbarse..........esp when you knew of Ashby data.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Deer hunting sub forum, and you post picks of beef

And pork. dont forget to get all animated about the pork (gasp!) cry. Its a thread about reducing the crossbow season but we stopped talking about that a few pages ago. Its sort of a free for all thread as of late. Chill. Its all good. wink

At least after supposed 30 yrs of bowhunting and working with making single bevel 2 blades..........you finally chose a decent head.

42 years of bowhunting. (I want you to be up to speed) Yes, those cutthroats rock. Ive been using a different head for each remote hunt.

Nov in WI it was slick trick
Jan Russain boar in Mich was Woodsman
Feb, Vancouver bull and pigs in Hawaii was with a Roger Rothhaar Snuffer because Roger just passed away and it was a sort of tribute to him.
March was Water Buffalo and hogs in Texas and Cutthroat heads.
The next hunt and state and species is uncertain but I may be using an Iron Will head.

Why the fork didn't you use that on the Hawaiian bull?

Roger just passed away prior to my Hawaii hunt and it was a sort of tribute to him. One shot was enough but when the guide says shot him again, you do. rule #1. You always listen to the guide. ITs a good thing you asked so you would not be left wondering.

4 shots w big 3 blade screams dumbarse..........esp when you knew of Ashby data.

I made my first single bevel head more than a decade ago. Ed Ashby and I wrote a companion piece on the effectiveness of Single bevel heads in Traditional bowhunter magazine in 2008. He still uses my data in his presentations. Likewise, if you go to the Bone broadhead website (new single bevel broadhead maker). you will see images of my experiments with single bevels. Just trying to keep you on the cutting edge of up-to-date info.

Page 6 of 58 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,875
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.