Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 58 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 57 58
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Amazing.........

How Not so Sharp is welcoming folks to this forum/thread as though he is some sort of site ambassador.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by buckshotdeath
Does anyone know where Ronnie (sharp_things) lives? I would like to setup some more hidden trail cams for his illegal poaching over bait. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Delafield but I hunt all over (WI, MI, HI, TX, etc) Mostly spot and stalk. You will want to use a drone an stationary trail cams since I move. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/11/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
Amazing.........
How Not so Sharp is welcoming folks to this forum/thread as though he is some sort of site ambassador.

It was his first ever post. That deserves a hearty "How-do-you-do" and welcome. Nobody else was warm and inviting to the poor guy.

Step up and represent..

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

your first one was your best. I liked that one. The others seemed forced. I'm printing this one out so thanks for that. wink

If you have others, post up. I'm Caucasian (Eastern European origins) so you second pic seems a bit dark for my heritage. smile

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Thank
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Ronnie (sharp_things) I seen you posting on Archery Talk Crossbow I need a good target for My Gearhead take down crossbow and Kodabow Scout

Strong first post.

Welcome. Can you link any and every post Ive made on the Archerytalk crossbow forum. I would like to see them since I don't post there so please share. wink

As to a good target, we began (At the request of crossbowers) to produce a crossbow discharge target so the crossbowers could unload their shoulder fired weapon. The testing proved promising. We have access to an amazing arrow stopping material. Here are the prototype tests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgTOJgIJmY&index=44&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZ8wbUpneY&index=43&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q

Ultimately we ended up manufacturing larger format bag targets since the user base of crossbowers is smaller than that of bowhunters.

Here is how we make them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiROAVDauNE&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q&index=42

THANK YOU Ron

Living in Alaska We need be Strong and Tough

We mostly hunt with large Cal rifles up here ,in winter months in Sitka after brown bears are sleeping we hunt a lot with crossbows and Trad bows ,BlackTails

Ron a person was linking your same As to a good target, we began (At the request of crossbowers) to produce a crossbow discharge target so the crossbowers could unload their shoulder fired weapon. The testing proved promising. We have access to an amazing arrow stopping material. Here are the prototype tests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCgTOJgIJmY&index=44&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZ8wbUpneY&index=43&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q

On Archery Talk Crossbow I just assumed it was you,

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ronnie (sharp_things) I need a good target for My Gearhead take down crossbow and Kodabow Scout

If you want to stop by and pick one up, just give me a holler. Our targets stop arrows from real bows and shoulder fired/discharged bolts as well.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by buckshotdeath
Does anyone know where Ronnie (sharp_things) lives? I would like to setup some more hidden trail cams for his illegal poaching over bait. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Delafield but I hunt all over (WI, MI, HI, TX, etc) Mostly spot and stalk. You will want to use a drone an stationary trail cams since I move. wink

Lmao.....youre a real Chuck Adams.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Amazing.........

As the guy who made the first post on Deer Hunting here back in 2002, believe me: I see the irony.

Yikes! What a tool.

Well, sons of Wisconsin, this is who you've got arranging your deer seasons for you. Best of luck with that.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Went recurve back in 80's.
Had injuries, used wheels for a stretch.
Healed up some, so back to recurve.

I kill animals and eat them.
Make no apologies for it.
Refuse to use the word "harvest".

Last edited by hookeye; 04/11/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ronnie (sharp_things) I need a good target for My Gearhead take down crossbow and Kodabow Scout

If you want to stop by and pick one up, just give me a holler. Our targets stop arrows from real bows and shoulder fired/discharged bolts as well.

[Linked Image]

Our home and sailboat always open,, hunters-sportsman-woman are welcome come up Sitka Ak

My email on my profile just send me email..

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

Now you are just mailing it in. You can do better. Spend a little more time on me and do quality work. I'm appreciating your passion and devotion to me (its flattering) but you can do better. Its me after all. If I'm going to live rent free between your ears, I would expect more from a fan.

Here is a pic you can use from my first day of school.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
[Linked Image]

Damn, I like that one the best. Good job smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm surprised there's room for other deer hunter's in Wisconsin.
They must sneak in when he's out of state.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/11/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ooh, Ooh, do this one next.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm surprised there's room for other deer hunter's in Wisconsin.
They must sneak in when he's in other states.

...hunting cows.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Then take a spin with this one. Take the knife out of my hand and replace it with a cob of corn. grin

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
From the 2012 fall citation till spring 2018, life sure doesn't look like it's been easy for the man. Aged a ton but I hear that sort of thing does it to you. Must be rough constantly trying to defend your self after a violation. Would be easier to admit it and move on. People.would atleast have respect for you admitting wrong. This guy not only denies it but puts himself above all others.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm betting you can do wonders with this one.

[Linked Image]

Page 13 of 58 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,310 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.