-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 58 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 57 58
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Any perceived visceral reaction likely centers on Ronald G. Kulas being an admitted and convicted poacher, who, nevertheless, continues lobbying hunting

Per: http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

Kulas was cited about 10 a.m. on opening day of Wisconsin’s nine-day firearms deer season by Department of Natural Resources Warden Barry Meister. The citation notes Kulas was hunting from a tree stand about 40 yards from where corn was spread, and Kulas admitted dumping “about half of a 5-gallon pail of shell corn” the previous Monday, Nov. 12.

“The subject stated he placed the corn at this location because his elderly father was planning on hunting from this stand, but (his father) changed his mind and hunted elsewhere,” Meister wrote. The citation also notes Kulas shot a spike buck before Meister arrived.

The illegal hunting of game is poaching. You were caught hunting over bait that you admit to supplying.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

B
B
""Its ok, I think its kind of fun that I'm living rent free between their ears and that they devote so much energy to me. Its flattering. The NRB meeting just concluded with the board instructing the DNR to begin the process of adjusting the WI crossbow season length.""

Mr. Poacher lied. However, finally seeing a picture of you explains a lot. Meeting ended with his thug board member spewing results in a powerpoint to favor his notion, then got slammed for not having a provided suggested plan in place. Once all is done, it will be killed just like everything else. I also lol had to watch Ronnie's buddy defend how he isn't acting out of favoritism for WBH. HAHAH.. If you have to say your not a criminal or guilty, then you clearly are.

Nothing is changed, nothing is planned to be changed. Just his turd board member trying to pass something that will need others to support that won't.
=)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There will still be ample opportunity for crossbowing. The new season length will be plenty long.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/11/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Come on guys I don’t understand what SharpThings did deserve all the bashing -

I’m not taking sides

Let’s just see how the State Vote Goes Wi

We just get along to get along up here

We have a Bow season,Black Power season ,Crossbows and Rifle one in same season no one complaining up here in Alaska

We all hunt with different weapons dead is dead

Sharp Things, Stay Sharp, Rancid Crabtree, xranger, Innovative Outdoorsman, Diyguy, Rkulas, retch Sweeny and many other user names. These are just some of his user names. Why? Because he has been banned from most forums and has to come back as a new name. Should tell you a little something about his character. If not, Google "Ron Kulas poaching".

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by kingston
Any perceived visceral reaction likely centers on Ronald G. Kulas being an admitted and convicted poacher, who, nevertheless, continues lobbying hunting

Per: http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

Kulas was cited about 10 a.m. on opening day of Wisconsin’s nine-day firearms deer season by Department of Natural Resources Warden Barry Meister. The citation notes Kulas was hunting from a tree stand about 40 yards from where corn was spread, and Kulas admitted dumping “about half of a 5-gallon pail of shell corn” the previous Monday, Nov. 12.

“The subject stated he placed the corn at this location because his elderly father was planning on hunting from this stand, but (his father) changed his mind and hunted elsewhere,” Meister wrote. The citation also notes Kulas shot a spike buck before Meister arrived.

The illegal hunting of game is poaching. You were caught hunting over bait that you admit to supplying.

Ok so if your elderly than baiting legal ?

I shoot moose in Feb season in Galena AK I punished out wrong day on tag honest mistake /holes are very small -does that make me a poacher -I payed my fine and moved on - I paid fine and lesson learned

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh! I didn't realize this is DIYguy's current sock puppet. It's all making sense now.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Ok so if your elderly than bating legal ?

I shoot moose in Feb season in Galena AK I punished out wrong day on tag honest mistake /holes are very small -does that make me a poacher -I payed my fine and moved on -

I commend you for owning your mistake and moving on. That's what men with integrity do.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I shoot moose in Feb season in Galena AK I punished out wrong day on tag honest mistake /holes are very small -does that make me a poacher -I payed my fine and moved on -

Are you fugkin retarded?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
[Linked Image]

LMAO

Last edited by tzone; 04/11/18.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I payed my fine and moved on

Yup. That's all one can do. Its in the past (like over a half decade in the past) I never gave it another thought after mailing the check. It was a civil citation (like the speeding ticket I got. You pay the house and move on) Others live for it.

Its flattering. I almost feel bad that I don't give a rats azz about it just for them. cry

Here is a link to the story with a lot of false info about the tale. (I'm called a "notable bowhunter") High praise indeed. cool

They will want you to believe I killed a spike buck over a bait pile. While that is not at all factual. They like the story so I let them have it.

http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/11/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things

So you hunt with a compound???? I harvest deer and bear and pigs and Bulls and Water buffalo and Turkey. I harvest them so I can get at the meat to make tasty treats from an renewable resource. I don't just kill them, I kill them over bail piles in CWD Zones. I harvest the meat and hides and bones.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I payed my fine and moved on

Yup. That's all one can do. Its in the past (like over a half decade in the past) I never gave it another thought after mailing the check. It was a civil citation (like the speeding ticket I got. You pay the house and move on) Others live for it.

Its flattering. I almost feel bad that I don't give a rats azz about just for them. cry

Paid the fine but still won't admit he poached a spike off and illegal bait pile he placed. Lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"We aren't against crossbows, but we think they give crossbow users an unfair advantage," said Mike Brust, president of the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. "We'd like to see a level playing field."

This is the purported motivation behind the bowhunter’s lobby.

Meanwhile Ron Kulas illegally hunts over bait in a CWD zone.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
[Linked Image]

They're getting better.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
This one would be simply to modify.

[Linked Image]

Seriously? Do you only shoot young deer?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Notable cow hunter, Ron Kulas...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Are you fugkin retarded?

Are you fugkin retarded?

So now I’m being attacked for asking Questions

Sharp Things said the bait was put old for his elderly father I was just asking is bating legal for handicapped and elderly

I’m not taking sides as I don’t Judge anyone

I’m not retarded

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/11/18.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
[
Originally Posted by bigwoods
I think his feelings have been hurt. And those kids pics.....pedophilia man. Explains a couple things.

I'd say

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
From another site....

"Kaz is such a tool! They lost again! They will come back in two years with nothing just like last year and this year! He was trying to skew the numbers trying to make himself and the WBH look good but it didn’t work because people can actually READ! See them clowns in two years again! Everything will remain the same for at least the next two years."

Second place is just the 1st place loser.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Come on guys I don’t understand what SharpThings did deserve all the bashing -

I’m not taking sides

Let’s just see how the State Vote Goes Wi

We just get along to get along up here

We have a Bow season,Black Power season ,Crossbows and Rifle one in same season no one complaining up here in Alaska

We all hunt with different weapons dead is dead

Its ok, I think its kind of fun that I'm living rent free between their ears and that they devote so much energy to me. Its flattering. They are hung up on a deer feeding citation I got back in 2012. It seems to matter to them.

The NRB meeting just concluded with the board instructing the DNR to begin the process of adjusting the WI crossbow season length. grin

Sorry tzone. You will still have ample opportunity to do your crossbowing. The season is not going away, its just being shortened.

First of all, it's weird you've created an account and are talking to yourself. Par for the course of your past though.

Second of all.... nothing on the x-bow season will change. Nothing.

Page 15 of 58 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,394 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,919
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.