B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Originally Posted by kingston
Any perceived visceral reaction likely centers on Ronald G. Kulas being an admitted and convicted poacher, who, nevertheless, continues lobbying hunting

Per: http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

Kulas was cited about 10 a.m. on opening day of Wisconsin’s nine-day firearms deer season by Department of Natural Resources Warden Barry Meister. The citation notes Kulas was hunting from a tree stand about 40 yards from where corn was spread, and Kulas admitted dumping “about half of a 5-gallon pail of shell corn” the previous Monday, Nov. 12.

“The subject stated he placed the corn at this location because his elderly father was planning on hunting from this stand, but (his father) changed his mind and hunted elsewhere,” Meister wrote. The citation also notes Kulas shot a spike buck before Meister arrived.

The illegal hunting of game is poaching. You were caught hunting over bait that you admit to supplying.

Ok so if your elderly than bating legal ?

I shoot moose in Feb season in Galena AK I punished out wrong day on tag honest mistake /holes are very small -does that make me a poacher -I payed my fine and moved on -

Are you fugkin retarded?

Any perceived visceral reaction likely centers on Ronald G. Kulas being an admitted and convicted poacher, who, nevertheless, continues lobbying hunting

Per: http://host.madison.com/sports/recr...9217f20-56bb-11e2-b15a-001a4bcf887a.html

Kulas was cited about 10 a.m. on opening day of Wisconsin’s nine-day firearms deer season by Department of Natural Resources Warden Barry Meister. The citation notes Kulas was hunting from a tree stand about 40 yards from where corn was spread, and Kulas admitted dumping “about half of a 5-gallon pail of shell corn” the previous Monday, Nov. 12.

“The subject stated he placed the corn at this location because his elderly father was planning on hunting from this stand, but (his father) changed his mind and hunted elsewhere,” Meister wrote. The citation also notes Kulas shot a spike buck before Meister arrived.

The illegal hunting of game is poaching. You were caught hunting over bait that you admit to supplying.

I shoot moose in Feb season in Galena AK I punished out wrong day on tag honest mistake /holes are very small -does that make me a poacher -I payed my fine and moved on -

Are you fugkin retarded?

So now I’m being attacked for asking Questions

Sharp Things said the bait was put old for his elderly father is was just asking is bating legal for handicapped and elderly

I’m not taking sides as I don’t Judge anyone

Baiting was illegal and a board member of his states bowhunting association should know better. He also ridiculed others for shooting young, small bucks, baiting, etc...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I’m not retarded

LMFAO

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Baiting was illegal and a board member of his states bowhunting association should know better. He also ridiculed others for shooting young, small bucks, baiting, etc...

And continued post pics of dink bucks he shot. LMAO.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He also ridiculed others for shooting young, small bucks, baiting, etc...

Oh, this is rich. And just keeps getting better and better.

Shoots this rat yet condemns others for shooting small bucks?
[Linked Image]

That corker of a spike buck shot over the yellow acorns must have really had it coming.
"Don't imitate my behavior but obey my instruction." What a tool.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
bigwoods is correct...Ron would constantly bash others for stuff he was constantly doing behind the scenes(baiting, shooting small bucks). Then he gets busted and then he throws out some lame excuse about his father and then post some bs mea culpa stuff on another site. Always typical of him to have some excuse when he gets called out. Anyone who has to post by pretending to be their son has some mental issues...I bet Jacob John has no clue. Or are you posting as Josh?

Last edited by Jim_wi; 04/11/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Notable cow hunter, Ron Kulas, has been reborn a subsistence hunter.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Are you fugkin retarded?

Are you fugkin retarded?

So now I’m being attacked for asking Questions

Sharp Things said the bait was put old for his elderly father is was just asking is bating legal for handicapped and elderly

I’m not taking sides as I don’t Judge anyone

I'm starting understand what's going on here perhaps Ron(sharp things will change a new leaf and come clean -

The Truth Will Set You Free -That's how I was raised ,,,

I think a few here have me confused with the Wrong RockStar on different Forms there is only one True RockStarJoeC

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
here is one from my most recent show. Your welcome.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/11/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tzone

Seriously? Do you only shoot young deer?

[Linked Image]

these young ones eat well.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You want to hit them well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
here is one from my most recent show. Your welcome.

[Linked Image]

Sharp when you get time check out GearHeads new Take Down Crossbow ,Tell Skip at Gearhead JoeC from Sitka AK sent you,

Use Gearhead during Rifle season if that makes you feel better

Stay Safe

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone

Seriously? Do you only shoot young deer?

[Linked Image]

these young ones eat well.

How many pictures do you have of that same deer?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Sharp when you get time check out GearHeads new Take Down Crossbow ,Tell Skip at Gearhead JoeC from Sitka AK sent you,

Stay Safe

I am a bowhunter. In WI we have an archery season for bowhunters and a soon to be shortened crossbow season. I don't hunt the soon to be shortened crossbow season.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Stay Safe

I am a bowhunter. In WI we have an archery season for bowhunters and a soon to be shortened crossbow season. I don't hunt the soon to be shortened crossbow season.

Same in Alaska we treat everyone with separate seasons keeps hunting from getting boring-

Rifle-Crossbow one in same season both shoulder mounted weapons , Blackpower season -,Reg bow season- no one crying up in Alaska

Well Ron if come Alaska also bring rifle

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn’t see a figure for the wounded and maimed deer not recovered by Wisconsin bow hunters.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I didn’t see a figure for the wounded and maimed deer not recovered by Wisconsin bow hunters.

Make one up and go with that.
grin grin

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Well Ron if come Alaska also bring rifle

I really only bow hunt. Im not much for harvesting game with a firearm. I can fill the freezers with my bow. Right now they are filled to the brim (aa 3 of them)

Page 16 of 58 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 55 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.