Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 58 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 57 58
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
I think I site has problem I’m seeing double posts from 2 members

Are there any members here from crossbow Nation and Achery Talk
I post on both sites with 15 different user names keep people guessing who I am -The last 5 years I did get banned 91 times on AT/CT talking my mind people don’t like that and talking about Kodabows and now GearHead take down Xbow

Kodabows just don’t break that upsets Excalibur owners GearHead has best built Compound system and best trigger -
Ravin R20/R10 second best trigger and best cranking system Ravin has been known take a few fingers off if u don’t read Manual

Any GearHead or Kodabow guys here

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I bought 2 Killer Instinct Crossbows last year. One was for my Father who is 83 . He was too busy farming to become a bowhunter but in his retired years he took up the sport of crossbow hunting. The other I bought was for my older brother who used to be a bowhunter but many years as a concrete and stone mason left him unable to continue with the sport of bowhunting so he quite the sport and took up the sport of crossbowing.

Both are amazing, stored, energy, shoulder discharged weapons. The accuracy is out of this world. 50 yard, one inch groups. Neither of them could produce such results with a real bow and arrow. I set them up and built their bolts for them and sighted them in for them. I handed them to them and they took a couple shots to verify they were spot on and they were good to kill. no practice needed. My father could not cock it with the single handle so I made him a custom double handle crank.

when the WI crossbow season duration finally gets set and implemented for the 2019 season, they will still have a very long season to do their crossbowing.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/12/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
All you have to do is call/email your board members now. Loser by Kazmierski found skewed results to fit his argument while trashing the DNR's findings. Nothing is changing, nothing is being set. What happened is the corrupt Kazy is trying to board to re-consider this change again. They lost the 1st vote already easily and now they are trying to fight more thinking for some odd reason they would smash it. Now he is saying 'oh, gun hunters just didn't get the question'. These two idiots don't realize most gun hunters are also crossbow hunters.

Just like last time, money/dollars win for the state. Not one illogical man who is tied to WBH and has his minions online post information online in advance of his the hearings with screenshots of his powerpoints. Which, I also took the board about how Mr. Kazmierski and his associates are handling themselves by posting data in advance to the meetings to harass other hunters. It's good that sharp things(Ron Kulas) has such a tainted past of breaking the law. It's also easy as well since Mr. Kazmierski has ties to this fight which greatly benefit him. He is part of WBH folks which openly bashes crossbows which the president even wrong on his site.

In the end, this will go no-where and just like last time Mr. Kazy and Roofus Ron Sharp things will lose like always.

Just go here https://dnr.wi.gov/about/nrb/ and contact the board members about how Mr Kazy has no place to recommend any changes for this topic. I think the board see's through his crap already, but push the point home even more that heard management numbers, DNR, and analysis, and hunters should dictate the decision. Not sad little compound guys who want the fall to themselves.

Also, hammer home that Mr. Kazmierski earns sales from crossbows and compound bows. He tried to spew this impacts him negatively to if dates change which is false. What happens truely is that all these guys who can't hut the rut or dates they want will just get a high tech compound bow just as easy to shoot and purchase those instead. You don't get trade in for crossbows, so Mr. Kazmierski earns even more than and he knows that. Take both those points to the board along with him being firmly in WBH corner who openly bash the usage.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I bought 2 Killer Instinct Crossbows last year. One was for my Father who is 83 . He was too busy farming to become a bowhunter but in his retired years he took up the sport of crossbow hunting. The other I bought was for my older brother who used to be a bowhunter but many years as a concrete and stone mason left him unable to continue with the sport of bowhunting so he quite the sport and took up the sport of crossbowing.

Both are amazing, stored, energy, shoulder discharged weapons. The accuracy is out of this world. 50 yard, one inch groups. Neither of them could produce such results with a real bow and arrow. I set them up and built their bolts for them and sighted them in for them. I handed them to them and they took a couple shots to verify they were spot on and they were good to kill. no practice needed. My father could not cock it with the single handle so I made him a custom double handle crank.

when the WI crossbow season duration finally gets set and implemented for the 2019 season, they will still have a very long season to do their crossbowing.

My brother used be a bow hunter fell out tree stand when tree snapped in 2- he now had give up normal bow hunting he now turned to Crossbowing

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Because my father shoulders are so bad, the single cocking mech did not work for him so I built him a sled that mounts to his 4 wheelers and made him a second crank. Now he has the independence to cock his weapon himself. Ive had requests from other crossbowers for this device but declined to produce them. I did make the video so they could copy it.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
All you have to do is call/email your board members now. Loser by Kazmierski found skewed results to fit his argument while trashing the DNR's findings. Nothing is changing, nothing is being set. What happened is the corrupt Kazy is trying to board to re-consider this change again. They lost the 1st vote already easily and now they are trying to fight more thinking for some odd reason they would smash it. Now he is saying 'oh, gun hunters just didn't get the question'. These two idiots don't realize most gun hunters are also crossbow hunters.

Just like last time, money/dollars win for the state. Not one illogical man who is tied to WBH and has his minions online post information online in advance of his the hearings with screenshots of his powerpoints. Which, I also took the board about how Mr. Kazmierski and his associates are handling themselves by posting data in advance to the meetings to harass other hunters. It's good that sharp things(Ron Kulas) has such a tainted past of breaking the law. It's also easy as well since Mr. Kazmierski has ties to this fight which greatly benefit him. He is part of WBH folks which openly bashes crossbows which the president even wrong on his site.

In the end, this will go no-where and just like last time Mr. Kazy and Roofus Ron Sharp things will lose like always.

Just go here https://dnr.wi.gov/about/nrb/ and contact the board members about how Mr Kazy has no place to recommend any changes for this topic. I think the board see's through his crap already, but push the point home even more that heard management numbers, DNR, and analysis, and hunters should dictate the decision. Not sad little compound guys who want the fall to themselves.

Also, hammer home that Mr. Kazmierski earns sales from crossbows and compound bows. He tried to spew this impacts him negatively to if dates change which is false. What happens truely is that all these guys who can't hut the rut or dates they want will just get a high tech compound bow just as easy to shoot and purchase those instead. You don't get trade in for crossbows, so Mr. Kazmierski earns even more than and he knows that. Take both those points to the board along with him being firmly in WBH corner who openly bash the usage.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Than I began (at the request of many crossbowers) developing a crossbow discharge target.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Because my father shoulders are so bad, the single cocking mech did not work for him so I built him a sled that mounts to his 4 wheelers and made him a second crank. Now he has the independence to cock his weapon himself. Ive had requests from other crossbowers for this device but declined to produce them. I did make the video so they could copy it.

look for a used R9 Ravin for your dad best and easiest built in crank system in world of crossbowing

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here are prototype #2 and #3. I would go to the local dealer down the road. He sells perhaps the most crossbows of any shop in Wisconsin so he has the most powerful xbows out there. He is a good guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boZ8wbUpneY&list=UUrDKSMxGGaa59V0uZPABJ6Q&index=44

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/12/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Here are prototype #2 and #3. I would go to the local dealer down the road. He sells perhaps the most crossbows of any shop in Wisconsin so he has the most powerful xbows out there. He is a good guy.

You-tubes are blocked up here at Early Warning Radar Station on Barter Island Ak ,

I will look at u-tubes on my R&R starting 4/17

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ive spent a lot of time plying with crossbows over the last decade (mostly for my father) but other testing as well. Ive never had a desire to quit the sport of bowhunting and become a crossbower but Im guessing the guys that are into that sort of thing, enjoy what they do. When WI finally sets the final season structure for those guys, they are still going to have a nice and long season for crossbowing. They will come to find the tantrums of today were wasted effort.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

Page 23 of 58 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.