Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 58 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 57 58
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I guess I was wrong when I said I have been shooting and testing crossbows for a decade. I pulled up some of my pictures and it look like its been 12 years. Here I was using an old Horton to show quarter sized groups at 50 yards. Amazing weapons and today's crossbows are far better. ITs no wonder they have a higher success rate than real bowhunters.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/12/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
All you have to do is call/email your board members now. Loser by Kazmierski found skewed results to fit his argument while trashing the DNR's findings. Nothing is changing, nothing is being set. What happened is the corrupt Kazy is trying to board to re-consider this change again. They lost the 1st vote already easily and now they are trying to fight more thinking for some odd reason they would smash it. Now he is saying 'oh, gun hunters just didn't get the question'. These two idiots don't realize most gun hunters are also crossbow hunters.

Just like last time, money/dollars win for the state. Not one illogical man who is tied to WBH and has his minions online post information online in advance of his the hearings with screenshots of his powerpoints. Which, I also took the board about how Mr. Kazmierski and his associates are handling themselves by posting data in advance to the meetings to harass other hunters. It's good that sharp things(Ron Kulas) has such a tainted past of breaking the law. It's also easy as well since Mr. Kazmierski has ties to this fight which greatly benefit him. He is part of WBH folks which openly bashes crossbows which the president even wrong on his site.

In the end, this will go no-where and just like last time Mr. Kazy and Roofus Ron Sharp things will lose like always.

Just go here https://dnr.wi.gov/about/nrb/ and contact the board members about how Mr Kazy has no place to recommend any changes for this topic. I think the board see's through his crap already, but push the point home even more that heard management numbers, DNR, and analysis, and hunters should dictate the decision. Not sad little compound guys who want the fall to themselves.

Also, hammer home that Mr. Kazmierski earns sales from crossbows and compound bows. He tried to spew this impacts him negatively to if dates change which is false. What happens truely is that all these guys who can't hut the rut or dates they want will just get a high tech compound bow just as easy to shoot and purchase those instead. You don't get trade in for crossbows, so Mr. Kazmierski earns even more than and he knows that. Take both those points to the board along with him being firmly in WBH corner who openly bash the usage.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
I guess I was wrong when I said I have been shooting and testing crossbows for a decade. I pulled up some of my pictures and it look like its been 12 years. Here I was using an old Horton to show quarter sized groups at 50 yards. Amazing weapons and today's crossbows are far better. ITs no wonder they have a higher success rate than real bowhunters.

[Linked Image]

This year Ten Point setting new Standards for speed and Accuracy ---They have a new branded arrows that best arrow made for crossbowing,

Kodabow best Re-curve X-B

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
This year Ten Point setting new Standards for speed and Accuracy ---They have a new branded arrows that best arrow made for crossbowing,

Yes they did well copying the Ravin.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We could shoot the hell out of quarters at long range back then. Many would call that old Horton a boat anchor by today’s standards.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
All you have to do is call/email your board members now. Loser by Kazmierski found skewed results to fit his argument while trashing the DNR's findings. Nothing is changing, nothing is being set. What happened is the corrupt Kazy is trying to board to re-consider this change again. They lost the 1st vote already easily and now they are trying to fight more thinking for some odd reason they would smash it. Now he is saying 'oh, gun hunters just didn't get the question'. These two idiots don't realize most gun hunters are also crossbow hunters.

Just like last time, money/dollars win for the state. Not one illogical man who is tied to WBH and has his minions online post information online in advance of his the hearings with screenshots of his powerpoints. Which, I also took the board about how Mr. Kazmierski and his associates are handling themselves by posting data in advance to the meetings to harass other hunters. It's good that sharp things(Ron Kulas) has such a tainted past of breaking the law. It's also easy as well since Mr. Kazmierski has ties to this fight which greatly benefit him. He is part of WBH folks which openly bashes crossbows which the president even wrong on his site.

In the end, this will go no-where and just like last time Mr. Kazy and Roofus Ron Sharp things will lose like always.

Just go here https://dnr.wi.gov/about/nrb/ and contact the board members about how Mr Kazy has no place to recommend any changes for this topic. I think the board see's through his crap already, but push the point home even more that heard management numbers, DNR, and analysis, and hunters should dictate the decision. Not sad little compound guys who want the fall to themselves.

Also, hammer home that Mr. Kazmierski earns sales from crossbows and compound bows. He tried to spew this impacts him negatively to if dates change which is false. What happens truely is that all these guys who can't hut the rut or dates they want will just get a high tech compound bow just as easy to shoot and purchase those instead. You don't get trade in for crossbows, so Mr. Kazmierski earns even more than and he knows that. Take both those points to the board along with him being firmly in WBH corner who openly bash the usage.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Doesn't matter what is said............Not so Sharp will try to sell an item, design.......or just himself.

12 yr old pic.

Hell the PSE skeleton stocked X bows were what...........20 yrs old by then.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The Ravin with its “meet your next rifle” ad was a problem for crossbowers. They really stepped on their own dick with that dumb move. I thanked them for that.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Kinda tired of Rockstar's pidgin setups for Not so Sharp.

Get a room you two.

Or maybe you're already in the same room.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/12/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
Doesn't matter what is said............Not so Sharp will try to sell an item, design.......or just himself.

12 yr old pic.

Hell the PSE skeleton stocked X bows were what...........20 yrs old by then.

The Old Horton we were using for testing 12 years ago to smash quarters was probably 10 years old at the time.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/12/18.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
You'd suck Ravin' cork if they showed an ad using your bag target.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec

Yes they did well copying the Ravin.

Ravin was talking to much of Ten Points $ they had copy the design of Ravin =Meet Your Next Rifle is Ravins slogan

Mission Sub-1 X-Bow guarantees Sub 1" groups at 100 yards

Advertising like this pretty much shows what direction Crossbows are heading -Right into the firearms seasons in all states soon,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I have to say is: "I am still seeing schit sideways and upside down from Vertigo". But, it Looks like from page count, I missed one helluva a bar fight...Good thing, one should not stray or stumble into the middle of a fight, drunk, high, stupid, or with vertigo, unless you want a hole punched into your face. With that said...I looked over as best I could, at some home test on weather protection posted. Hard to read with V, but from what I could make out...."FROG LUBE" provides excellent protection for firearm metal. I ordered 2 bottles of it...Beaver10

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ravin is doing us real bowhunters a lot of favors.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
All I have to say is: "I am still seeing schit sideways and upside down from Vertigo". But, it Looks like from page count, I missed one helluva a bar fight...Good thing, one should not stray or stumble into the middle of a fight, drunk, high, stupid, or with vertigo, unless you want a hole punched into your face. With that said...I looked over as best I could, at some home test on weather protection posted. Hard to read with V, but from what I could make out...."FROG LUBE" provides excellent protection for firearm metal. I ordered 2 bottles of it...Beaver10

Yes Frog Lube did very well in my testing. We actually use it on our 3D printers. That test was for more than firearms.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Yes Frog Lube did very well in my testing. We actually use it on our 3D printers. That test was for more than firearms.

You go through a lot of lube at your house don’t you Ronnie?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I do have a Gearhead Take Down coming with Firenock Aero rest-Skip the owner custom building me one with a few things added.

In Alaska we only hunt with Crossbows-Guns in Rifle season ,I have 123 acres in Kasilof Ak ,I am trying harvest a moose this year with Gearhead TD

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tzone
You go through a lot of lube at your house don’t you Ronnie?

Our 3D printers are always working day and night so we like to keep them well maintained.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think tdyne2013's banning on Bowsite has him throwing another tantrum. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
You'd suck Ravin' cork if they showed an ad using your bag target.

I don't know what that means. We don't sell targets outside in-person pickups. The freight would be a nightmare. The broadhead targets are 40 x 34 x 20 inches.

Page 24 of 58 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.