-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 58 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 57 58
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The question is why wouldn't you want to be using the most humane piece of hunting equipment that you can? I quit bow hunting because I'd wounded a couple of deer. Your compound bow isn't primitive either. We don't use wooden shafts and lousy broadheads now either.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Windfall
The question is why wouldn't you want to be using the most humane piece of hunting equipment that you can?

That would be a firearm.

I quit bow hunting because I'd wounded a couple of deer.

That was for the best then. Bowhunting is not for everybody. Not all can rise to the challenges.

Your compound bow isn't primitive either.

Nobody claimed it was. (strawman argument without substance)

We don't use wooden shafts and lousy broadheads now either.

I hunt with a homemade longbow, homemade arrow with fletching I make from turkey feathers from the birds I kill. I make my own homemade broadheads from old saw blades. I kill deer and bear with that primitive bowhunting gear. I also bought the first new compound bow id bought in 31 years. I bought it back in 2015. I bowhunt with that was well and kill big stuff.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why the anger Ron? You Kulas's sure have some anger issues.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
I do have a Gearhead Take Down coming with Firenock Aero rest-Skip the owner custom building me one with a few things added.

In Alaska we only hunt with Crossbows-Guns in Rifle season ,I have 123 acres in Kasilof Ak ,I am trying harvest a moose this year with Gearhead TD

Gearhead TD x-bow right at 350fps with 26" with snap on nocks,

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The question is why wouldn't you want to be using the most humane piece of hunting equipment that you can? I quit bow hunting because I'd wounded a couple of deer. Your compound bow isn't primitive either. We don't use wooden shafts and lousy broadheads now either.

Everyone wounds deer now and than with rifles, longbow, compounds and crossbowing its just few are man-woman enough to tell the truth on sites,

Truth-Justice-& American Way will set you free,

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tdyne2013
All you have to do is call/email your board members now. Loser by Kazmierski found skewed results to fit his argument while trashing the DNR's findings. Nothing is changing, nothing is being set. What happened is the corrupt Kazy is trying to board to re-consider this change again. They lost the 1st vote already easily and now they are trying to fight more thinking for some odd reason they would smash it. Now he is saying 'oh, gun hunters just didn't get the question'. These two idiots don't realize most gun hunters are also crossbow hunters.

Just like last time, money/dollars win for the state. Not one illogical man who is tied to WBH and has his minions online post information online in advance of his the hearings with screenshots of his powerpoints. Which, I also took the board about how Mr. Kazmierski and his associates are handling themselves by posting data in advance to the meetings to harass other hunters. It's good that sharp things(Ron Kulas) has such a tainted past of breaking the law. It's also easy as well since Mr. Kazmierski has ties to this fight which greatly benefit him. He is part of WBH folks which openly bashes crossbows which the president even wrong on his site.

In the end, this will go no-where and just like last time Mr. Kazy and Roofus Ron Sharp things will lose like always.

Just go here https://dnr.wi.gov/about/nrb/ and contact the board members about how Mr Kazy has no place to recommend any changes for this topic. I think the board see's through his crap already, but push the point home even more that heard management numbers, DNR, and analysis, and hunters should dictate the decision. Not sad little compound guys who want the fall to themselves.

Also, hammer home that Mr. Kazmierski earns sales from crossbows and compound bows. He tried to spew this impacts him negatively to if dates change which is false. What happens truely is that all these guys who can't hut the rut or dates they want will just get a high tech compound bow just as easy to shoot and purchase those instead. You don't get trade in for crossbows, so Mr. Kazmierski earns even more than and he knows that. Take both those points to the board along with him being firmly in WBH corner who openly bash the usage.

Tryna, I am a strong advocate for crossbow hunting, and have battled Rancid Crabtree here witrh facts and history , many times on another site. But, your constant recycling your post, again and again like a protester at a mob scene, is getting annoying. I would tune you out as any other noise makers and dismiss any real facts you might have at the same time.
Knock it off. Try to keep it civil and factual, otherwise you work against yourself and against the use of crossbows.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And that is different from Ron's bs posts over and over how? That's great you 3 are in bed together but open your eyes a bit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is much harder to hit the target, when the target is obscured. Too much smoke and noise, not enough facts.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
And that is different from Ron's bs posts over and over how? That's great you 3 are in bed together but open your eyes a bit.

I cannot speak for Kellory but I agree with not constantly recycling posts- I AM not in bed with anyone but my Wife

I don't understand how personal attacks are normal here

I hunt with what weapon legal in season set by ADEC in Alaska ,we all have weapons of choice--dead game is dead game

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What does this mean??

[Linked Image]

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I cannot speak for Kellory but I agree with not constantly recycling posts- I AM not in bed with anyone but my Wife

I hunt with what weapon legal in season set by ADEC in Alaska ,we all have weapons of choice--dead game is dead game

Glad you took that literally. Wow....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The crossbow has been around since 400BC. (Belly-bow) as with any weapon or tool, it has constantly improved. However, it is still, by it's physics, by it's history, and by it very design, a bow, not a rifle. In fact, long guns took THIER design from crossbows, not the other way around.
A crossbow is not, and never has been, a imatation gun, but a gun could be called an imatation crossbow. The principles or motion are nothing alike, the triggers are completely different, and even the ammo acts differently. It should not have to compete with a modern firearm.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I miss tdyne2013 (and 2014 that he created right after the first one he created here got banned)

What point was he trying to get across? wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It means "Come and Take 'em Bitch"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Glad you took that literally. Wow....

bigwoods

That's great you 3 are in bed together but open your eyes a bit

What 3 members are you talking about man up don't be bashful

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most folks would get the hint that they're really not wanted nor appreciated in present company.
It took safariman (the last resident narcissist) years to finally come to the conclusion - our hope is you're a wee smarter than that but I'd not bet the farm on it. After all, you thought a new handle here would somehow take the @sshole out of the old one?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Man up.....lol. I've saw your ramblings on AT enough and know your like Klulas, just like to argue the other side no matter right or wrong. You don't bother me and I love poking you idiots into showing your.true colors.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kellory
The crossbow has been around since 400BC. (Belly-bow) as with any weapon or tool, it has constantly improved. However, it is still, by it's physics, by it's history, and by it very design, a bow, not a rifle. In fact, long guns took THIER design from crossbows, not the other way around.
A crossbow is not, and never has been, a imatation gun, but a gun could be called an imatation crossbow. The principles or motion are nothing alike, the triggers are completely different, and even the ammo acts differently. It should not have to compete with a modern firearm.

The crossbow (the ravin crossbow for example) is also a far cry different from a human powered bow that must be drawn back by only human effort at the time of the attempt on game and must be held back by only human power ( thus limiting the range and lethality of the bowhunter by his own strength).

Because of that, WI did not include the crossbow in the archery deer season. We created a totally separate crossbow license and season and registration because of the differences from the weapons used by bowhunters in an archery deer season. Its the perfect system and allows the state to manage the resource based on weapons type.. I fully support the crossbowers doing what they do in their season. Now that the trial is over we can get on with setting the crossbow season duration. For some odd reason this is upsetting the crossbower (who never had a season in WI until we worked to grant them one)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The FIRE is a test by fire. It resembles the fictional wild west at times. If you wish to take a dip in the pool of knowledge, expect sharks.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Like I said I state the facts some people cannot take the truth they need be in control of content of all the threads disagree with them, they than call you every name in book trying get you say something they can use against you- ,if that don't work than they call for reinforcements-

AT/CT has the Dirty Dox that rules site , CBN a little better but don't talk Kodabows to much it scares the Excalibur fan boys -

Page 25 of 58 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1Akshooter, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,875
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.