Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 58 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 57 58
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA
The oddest thing I've seen in these forums is people using sock puppets so they can talk to themselves on the boards.

I'm yet undecided if it's just a sign of one becoming senile or if it's really a true psychopath.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
R 9 , R15 or R20. Do they make a 10?

Sharp Thing

Have thought working for WWF Wresting ,Take over for Rowdy Ronnie Piper ,Call it Ronnie X-Bow Pit= you could smash crossbows live on the TV Set--

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
R 9 , R15 or R20. Do they make a 10?

Sharp Thing

Have thought working for WWF Wresting ,Take over for Rowdy Ronnie Piper ,Call it Ronnie X-Bow Pit= you could smash crossbows live on the TV Set--

Dropping these guys on their heads over and over is entertainment enough for me. They have been fixated on me so thats cool all the energy they devote.

Those that are beneath my intellectual station are not worth my effort and they go to the ignore list. The others I use for entertainment Like jesters for my amusement.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/12/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It’s Jail Time for Stalking People

And you be reported to Feds

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/12/18.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Are you kidding? Its been a hoot and a half. A guy that is unhappy with his indignity wants to pretend to be me (Who could blame him?) And then he when through the effort of thinking he was sitting on a gold mine only to be denied. That was pretty entertaining but yes, you as a fan have been slacking in you idolatry of me and the time you put into me so step bro. Pics again. Chop chop.

Oh and the next time you create a bogus Ron wanna be identity, do your home work. That was embarassing.

Boxer you are not.

Check him out for lessons, do your research, and come with an A game or stay on Wisconsinbowhunters.com; here is a starting point for learning to be a master Troll:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...dy-have-a-tikka-varmint-223#Post12771458

You have been lead to water.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SharpRonLovesTHC
Nevermind, I know this is you. You posted enough pics. I'm going to go ahead and disable my account now myself.
Thanks Ron

Bye ron.

I miss him already. wink

His fail was pretty funny.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SharpRonLovesTHC
I have been eying up your awesome sharp products.
https://staysharpguide.com/products

Just let me know chief!

Actually its "Stay Sharp." not just "sharp"

I would think a guy wanting badly to be me would know that. Step up your game, your halfazzing this.

Sorry to see you tuck tail and hide but you do what you think is right. grin

We are however learning of the cowardliness and general lacking of the guys posting pics of me. They have been weighed, they have been measured and they have been found wanting. Halfazzing it here. I would have thought there was at least one guy up to the task.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Let Men, Guys, Ladies

Stop with posting peoples full names, home address ,just because you have agenda of hate,

Look at all the mass shooting we been haven ,thousands closet lookers review sites like this perhaps nut or two-,

If you post personal information and someone gets hurt or killed that makes you liable -

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Welcome new member Tweed. Lots of new folks all of a sudden. I'm the welcoming ambassador. Tread lightly. Tow the line or you will not be "liked". And being liked is important.

Let it be known that Tweed is a member of the RC fanclub. Just a matter of time before a few more of his fanclub shows up. Tweedy has shown.quite the affection for Ron on blowsite.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LMAO this place is going crazier by the day

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It is pretty interesting. Investigations, detective work, False accusations, Personal attacks, Photoshoping pics, Acting like mean girls because you disagree on the WI crossbow season setting. The crossbowers are an odd lot.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It is pretty interesting. Investigations, detective work, False accusations, Personal attacks, Photoshoping pics, Acting like mean girls because you disagree on the WI crossbow season setting. The crossbowers are an odd lot.

Perhaps one day everyone can be best of friends

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/12/18.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Nice to see you guys have resorted to trying to out retard each other.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
Welcome new member Tweed. Lots of new folks all of a sudden. I'm the welcoming ambassador. Tread lightly. Tow the line or you will not be "liked". And being liked is important.

Let it be known that Tweed is a member of the RC fanclub. Just a matter of time before a few more of his fanclub shows up. Tweedy has shown.quite the affection for Ron on blowsite.

And go on..... Lol

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter

And to think they give us pointy things to play with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tweed
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter

And to think they give us pointy things to play with.

I'll bet you even run with them, don't you?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I like here what Bows everyone using -

I normaly use Ferguson longbow ,Strike Eagle Compound ,have GearHead Take Down Crossbow coming soon

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Homemade longbow that I designed and built myself. Homemade arrows (be them wood or aluminum or carbons) with fletchings I make from the left wing of turkey I kill with homemade single bevel broadheads I design and make from old Circular saw blades.

I will so use a compound bow. I bought a new Bowtech back in 2015. It was the first new compound I'd bought in 31 years. I will use it on large game out of state.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Homemade longbow that I designed and built myself. Homemade arrows (be them wood or aluminum or carbons) with fletchings I make from the left wing of turkey I kill with homemade single bevel broadheads I design and make from old Circular saw blades.

I will so use a compound bow. I bought a new Bowtech back in 2015. It was the first new compound I'd bought in 31 years. I will use it on large game out of state.

Great bows and cool on broadheads,,,,,

Would your broadhead work out of Crossbow only thing I need tough BH up here in Alaska

Do u sell them ?

I have a buffalo tag for Sand Point Alaska only place we have free roaming Buffalo in AK

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/13/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm certain my single bevel would work with a crossbow but no, I don't sell my broadheads. I make them for personal use. You would do well with a cutthroat single bevel broadhead. I recently use them on my Water Buffalo and hogzilla and they performed great. The other head I would recommend would be the Iron Will. Its built like a tank and comes in a lot of weights. Ive been playing with the Iron Will as I develop a sharpening guide for them and I'm impressed. Truly a quality head made of amazing materials.

Page 31 of 58 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.