http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You will need to move to WI and then begin the process of trying to advance your ideas. Until then, making suggestions on a chat room is about all you can do and those ideas will go nowhere. I started the movement to make these improvements to the crossbow season back in 2016. Its a slow process but if one sticks to it and does not give up, things get done.

If you buy land in WI, look to the central part of the state.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
You will need to move to WI and then begin the process of trying to advance your ideas. Until then, making suggestions on a chat room is about all you can do and those ideas will go nowhere. I started the movement to make these improvements to the crossbow season back in 2016. Its a slow process but if one sticks to it and does not give up, things get done.

Ok thanks looking invest 750K into land thanks for heads up on area and how help make improvements on crossbow season..

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Look to Waupaca County. The crossbow season is very much improved as of late. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Look to Waupaca County. The crossbow season is very much improved as of late. wink

Well my daughter in next county I have her check out Waupaca County

Very good on improved Crossbower season..

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Earlier you said you started it in 2012. Lmao

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by SKane
Why you continue to associate with actual sportsman is a bit perplexing.

Ive been working on this matter since 2012. The creation of the crossbow season, the season duration as well as the author of the resolution for the reduction of the season length in both 2016 and 2017. Its a matter I care about so I do what I can to aid in getting this right based on data.

There it is.....2012. So which was it Short Things?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec

You have a daughter that lives in WI?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

You have a daughter that lives in WI?

Yes WI- she a traveling nurse formally from NJ,I don't want post her home town for privacy reasons,

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
does she hunt?

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods

Ive been working on this matter since 2012. The creation of the crossbow season, the season duration as well as the author of the resolution for the reduction of the season length in both 2016 and 2017. Its a matter I care about so I do what I can to aid in getting this right based on data.

I don't understand Neg trash talk about Sharp Things all he did was give his opposing opinion and stands firm in his Beliefs---The American Way ----

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I'm feeling sad for you. You are in for a real shocker. But hey, get out there and get you one of them crossbow thingys. You will still have a nice long season in WI. It wont be as long as the archery deer season but it will still be long enough.

Poacher, you are sad. There is no question about it.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
does she hunt?

I got her 257 Weatherby Mag Accumark ,G5 Elite ,my friend owns Kodabow crossbows ,thinking giving her my Koda Scout learn better trigger pull and control.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
That is not on the table. The plan is to finally set the WI crossbow season at a duration shorter than the duration of the trial (data gathering) period. ITs no big thing. The crossbowers will still have more than enough time to do their crossbowing.

The crossbow season is set. Has been from the start. It runs concurrent with the bow season and will for a very long time.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I don't understand Neg trash talk about Sharp Things all he did was give his opposing opinion and stands firm in his Beliefs---The American Way ----

Sorry, I didn't see the D-bags drivel. He's too stupid understand. He couldn't figure out we started working to create the WI crossbow season in 2012 and then gave it the trial period time and then in 2016, I set about advancing the season setting. I cant fix his type of stupid. (I don't think he can either) That and other reasons is why he went on the azzhat list (ignore list). The guy has never made a post of substance or worth. Aint nobody got time for that.

T-zone however, I keep around to entertain me. Like slow reeling in a dumb fish. I release him but he bites again. Over and over. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/16/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As I said before, he was banned here for personal attacks of some good members here. He's not smart enough to stay out of places he isn't wanted. I treat people the want they treat others and myself. He is the first one to insult someone but need to watch casting stones out of that glass house. My signature is a quote of his and karma came back hard to bite him on that one. 😉

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You will need to move to WI and then begin the process of trying to advance your ideas. Until then, making suggestions on a chat room is about all you can do and those ideas will go nowhere.

Again...poacher with incorrect information.

If you buy land in WI, look to the central part of the state

Those are the CWD lands that Poacher Ron likes to bait and spread CWD for law abiding hunters. The REAL hunters.

Last edited by tzone; 04/16/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Reeled him in again. wink

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/16/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
As I said before, he was banned here for personal attacks of some good members here. He's not smart enough to stay out of places he isn't wanted. I treat people the want they treat others and myself. He is the first one to insult someone but need to watch casting stones out of that glass house. My signature is a quote of his and karma came back hard to bite him on that one. 😉

I understand now if you a good member it’s ok to personally attack a person or attack a person who you feel is a black sheep of Forum

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Earlier you said you started it in 2012. Lmao

Shocker!!! Poacher Ron can't keep his lies straight.... Speaking of straight....

Page 35 of 58 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,916
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.