-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 58 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 57 58
E
E
My God Ron, you are certainly a pompous arsehole. You think you have a smart arse answer for everything.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I love this place I FOUND A CROSSBOW FORUM FOR LIFE

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
My God Ron, you are certainly a pompous arsehole. You think you have a smart arse answer for everything.

Yes he does. His next step is childish tantrums and personal attacks. When that does not get enough attention he will start posting in as many subforums as he can the same useless crap. I have seen him have a post in every subforum on some sites that are all nearly the same.This usually gets him kicked off of the site. Hopefully the same will happen here. He is going slower than usual. Typically we don't have to put up the annoying prick for more than a week.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He must be getting old and is for sure off his game. He is a much more easy target with only a small hand full of replies these days. The beatings on the forums over his poaching looks to have put a lot of stress on him. Well, that a a few family issues.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Thanks for the kind words. I just happen to be very well versed on the subject. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

E
E
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec

God, I hope so!! You actually have a friend on this place. That’s a first. You and your new BFF Ron. Proves the old adage that there’s someone out there for everybody.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
As the official welcome wagon and greetings ambassador, I feel bad that I failed to give you a proper greeting El hombre. Tell us a little about yourself.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sharp_things
As the official welcome wagon and greetings ambassador, I feel bad that I failed to give you a proper greeting El hombre. Tell us a little about yourself.

You have been hanging out with politicians too much, rancid Crabtree. You hold no such polite title here.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

God, I hope so!! You actually have a friend on this place. That’s a first. You and your new BFF Ron. Proves the old adage that there’s someone out there for everybody.

I made a lot friends here also on their other Treads -camping

Sharp Things been kind showing me the ropes and a lot of other people responded nicely

Hombre Dull Machete wish you well and Gods Bessing We both respect each other Birds of Feather thing

I’ll see u soon on AcheryTalk were you post as CLTBluesman

Look for me on AT CT 4/18 as HowardTheDuck and my Wife she willl called UnderMyThumb my brother is Mybrotherrskeeper,my Daughter DaddysGirl ,Exwife is Gonebabygone /it’s a family thing on AT CT hope talk to everyone here soon

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/17/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kellory

You have been hanging out with politicians too much, rancid Crabtree. You hold no such polite title here.

Actually I do. Nobody else rose to the task of greeting these new immigrants flooding across the boarder. That is a shame. They are arriving a at high rate and nobody else was welcoming them. wink

IC B3

E
E

Sharp Things been kind showing me the ropes and a lot of other people responded nicely

Hombre Dull Machete wish you well and Gods Bessing We both respect each other Birds of Feather thing

Look for me on AT CT 4/18 as HowardTheDuck and my Wife she willl called UnderMyThumb my brother is Mybrotherrskeeper,my Daughter DaddysGirl ,Exwife is Gonebabygone /it’s a family thing on AT CT hope have everyone here soon

You know what’s going to happen Joe. The Machete will swing across that neck. Although this time I may keep you around a little longer for the entertainment value you provide. Nah!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Actually I do. Nobody else rose to the task of greeting these new immigrants flooding across the boarder. That is a shame. They are arriving a at high rate and nobody else was welcoming them. wink

You might qualify as a volunteer, but no official standing other than Official Pain In The Ass.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Look for me on AT CT 4/18 as HowardTheDuck and my Wife she willl called UnderMyThumb my brother is Mybrotherrskeeper,my Daughter DaddysGirl ,Exwife is Gonebabygone /it’s a family thing on AT CT hope have everyone here soon

You know what’s going to happen Joe. The Machete will swing across that neck. Although this time I may keep you around a little longer for the entertainment value you provide. Nah!

It nice have you for friend El Machete

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/17/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

You might qualify as a volunteer, but no official standing other than Official Pain In The Ass.

LOL. You didn't rise to the challenge. Somebody needed to give all these immigrants a warm blanket and a cup of hot soup as they got off the boat, scared and wandering about aimlessly. You and others stood there and did nothing. Now you are upset because I greeted them. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are not doing them any favors. You taint what you touch. I assume those who arrive can stand on thier own as who and what they are, y our blessing clouds the issue, and makes them suspect as well.
Claiming titles you have no Right to, adds fuel to the Fire, for those who call you a liar. (It is not your best course of action)

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

LOL. You didn't rise to the challenge. Somebody needed to give all these immigrants a warm blanket and a cup of hot soup as they got off the boat, scared and wandering about aimlessly. You and others stood there and did nothing. Now you are upset because I greeted them. wink

They could make a remake movie about you Sharp Things -2018 Silent of Lambs the new beginning, Don't Let Sharp Things Get into your head ,,,lol

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You make the mistake of thinking I have ever once cared about the opinions of others as it relates to me. That is nothing I have ever been burdened with. What others think of me is none of my business. That's on them. Lots of folks made of very soft metal here. easily bent. wink

folks were getting bad or incomplete info regarding the upcoming setting of the WI crossbow season. I stepped in to inform folks. Some protested to getting informed.

I wont care.

some pretended that because I got a citation for feeding deer 6 years ago, that I should not have input on the WI crossbow season. Again, science has not yet developed a device sensitive enough to detect how little I care.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am learning a lot about WI hunting seasons and Internet Bully's

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yes, there was some misinformation about WI hunting seasons and the new setting of the WI crossbow season. I think I have put all that to rest with accurate info.

Then some got mad......................... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The return of kawi and safariman.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 38 of 58 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.