Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 58 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 57 58
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Yes, there was some misinformation about WI hunting seasons and the new setting of the WI crossbow season. I think I have put all that to rest with accurate info.

Then some got mad......................... wink

Look if they did not care about you they would not post ,look at it as you are their Closet Alter Ego they want be like you but they cannot say that here- - but they need put on a big -ACT on here- to be a Bird of Feather Thing with their friends here ,,

I really don't believe they hate you at all.

My daughter Jenna said thanks for you help with defining Crossbows laws eek

Some one needs to start a poll here

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/17/18.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No, I'm quite certain they harbor hate and I'm ok with that, They nip at my heels as I step over them. Its entertaining. They drink poison hoping it will effect me. Its the damndest thing I ever did see. How could I not be entertained by that? The weakest among them are reduced to pet names. Their quiver of ideas, empty, containing only dust. I'm living rent free between their ears. Most are not very roomy. Small and dark (and bitter) wink

a poll on a chat room is as useful as a spare tire on a kayak.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Yes, there was some misinformation about WI hunting seasons and the new setting of the WI crossbow season. I think I have put all that to rest with accurate info.

Then some got mad......................... wink

Look if they did not care about you they would not post ,look at it as you are their Closet Alter Ego they want be like you but they cannot say that here- - but they need put on a big -ACT on here- to be a Bird of Feather Thing with their friends here ,,

I really don't believe they hate you at all.

My daughter Jenna said thanks for you help with defining Crossbows laws eek

Some one needs to start a poll here

Kulas's don't stay in the closet...

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/17/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
JoeC.....dont pm me. Especially playing on both sides of the fence. Thought you did your research?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rockstarjoec, Your Daughter Jenna will care about this.

From WI statute and Administrative code:

Bow: Any bow, drawn and held by and through the effort of the person releasing it, but it does not include crossbow.

When hunting under the authority of an archer license, only bows are allowed.

When hunting under the authority of a crossbow license, only a crossbow is allowed.

Bows must have a draw weight of 30 pounds or greater, and metal broadheads must be at least 7/8 of an inch wide and kept sharp. Stone arrow heads may be used.

Crossbows must have a minimum draw of 100 pounds, a working safety and use at least 14-inch long bolts equipped with broadheads as described above.

Bows equipped with a drawlock mechanism that is capable of holding the bow at full draw without the aid of a hunter are considered crossbows. These are exempt from the 100-pound requirement but must meet the 30-pound minimum draw weight.

It is illegal to: place, possess or transport a cocked crossbow inside or on a motorized vehicle unless it is unloaded (bolt removed) and enclosed within a case

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
JoeC.....dont pm me. Especially playing on both sides of the fence. Thought you did your research?

Sure no problem you could just pm me back told me this,,

I can bat right or left handed its my life ,I just don't want hurt anyone's feeling here so I am playing the field of dreams,

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rockstarjoec, Your Daughter Jenna will care about this.

From WI statute and Administrative code:

Bow: Any bow, drawn and held by and through the effort of the person releasing it, but it does not include crossbow.

When hunting under the authority of an archer license, only bows are allowed.

When hunting under the authority of a crossbow license, only a crossbow is allowed.

Bows must have a draw weight of 30 pounds or greater, and metal broadheads must be at least 7/8 of an inch wide and kept sharp. Stone arrow heads may be used.

Crossbows must have a minimum draw of 100 pounds, a working safety and use at least 14-inch long bolts equipped with broadheads as described above.

Bows equipped with a drawlock mechanism that is capable of holding the bow at full draw without the aid of a hunter are considered crossbows. These are exempt from the 100-pound requirement but must meet the 30-pound minimum draw weight.

It is illegal to: place, possess or transport a cocked crossbow inside or on a motorized vehicle unless it is unloaded (bolt removed) and enclosed within a case

I am going get Jenna- Border Bows of Scotland 3 piece Take Down Recurve =contact annborderbows.com 38# good for her back muscles and helps relax your body.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I can bat right or left handed its my life ,I just don't want hurt anyone's feeling here so I am playing the field of dreams,

Why PM? Be out in the open since you come on here stirring the pot and arguing about things you don't know. Feel free to PM someone else about Ron.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I am going get Jenna- Border Bows of Scotland 3 piece Take Down Recurve =contact [email protected] 38# good for her back muscles and helps relax your body.

Then she will be a bowhunter and can purchase the WI archery Deer license and she will enjoy a long season including the rut.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Why PM? Be out in the open since you come on here stirring the pot and arguing about things you don't know. Feel free to PM someone else about Ron.

I was asking a normal question I thought everyone including Sharp Things was putting on a big act here as I asked you in PM

I am not stirring the pot just asking questions about WI hunting seasons as my daughter lives in WI now-

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Then she will be a bowhunter and can purchase the WI archery Deer license and she will enjoy a long season including the rut.

Agree she amazing -she was 3 when I married here mom ,Jenna sister was 14,and her brother was 7

She 29 now, her sister a Detective in NJ, Tommy Muti Million Air, Tommy Owens Custom Sun Glasses out of Florida

Their Dad left their mom when Jenna was born

It was best time of my life and still is- rising them and help guiding them on the correct dirt road of life- I love them to end,

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I was asking a normal question I thought everyone including Sharp Things was putting on a big act here as I asked you in PM

I am not stirring the pot just asking questions about WI hunting seasons as my daughter lives in WI now-

So to answer your normal question, no Short Thing isn't putting on an act of being a D-bag. He feels superior to others and treats them accordingly. He was banned here for totally disrespecting a woman. I see you think a lot of your daughter and I hope he doesn't treat her the same.

E
E
Like I said earlier, you act like you have all the answers Rancid. You have all these Snarky little comments that you think are so clever. All they do is prove what a gigantic horse’s arse you really are.

It’s your legacy Ron. Your legacy is truly what everyone else thinks of you, not what you think of yourself. Your legacy here seems to be the same as it is on AT/CT. A bigmouth jerk. That’s why your banned from that site. Your legacy. I feel sorry for Wisconsin having to put up with you.

It’s your legacy Ron, what would everyone think of you if you died right now? Would they say a gentleman just passed away or would they say a pompous arsehole thankfully died today.

Now that’s an idea for a poll.

It’s your legacy Ron. Time to throttle it back. You really don’t know how much time you have.

Last edited by El_Hombre_Machete; 04/17/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thank you for spending so much effort on me. Its flattering how much you care and how much time you spend thinking of me. That's sweet. I promise you that when I pass from this earth I will care nothing for what people think or thought of me (just the same as I concern myself with it today). what others think of me is none of my business. I give zero weight to it. It matters none to me. Why would it? Are you suggesting there are people that care what strangers think of them? You have to be joking.

Try this exercise. Pretend that you like me. Then pretend that you dislike me. Now tell me how either matters to me?
I would first be required to place some sort of value or importance or respect to your opinion and I can’t see that happening as its unimportant.
Next, praise me or damn me and again, ask yourself, why would I care what you think? How would it possibly impact my day? It just doesn’t. Its not material.

But thanks again for putting forth so much effort towards me.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank you for spending so much effort on me. Its flattering how much you care and how much time you spend thinking of me. That's sweet. I promise you that when I pass from this earth I will care nothing for what people think or thought of me (just the same as I concern myself with it today). what others think of me is none of my business. I give zero weight to it. It matters none to me. Why would it? Are you suggesting there are people that care what strangers think of them? You have to be joking.

Try this exercise. Pretend that you like me. Then pretend that you dislike me. Now tell me how either matters to me?
I would first be required to place some sort of value or importance or respect to your opinion and I can’t see that happening as its unimportant.
Next, praise me or damn me and again, ask yourself, why would I care what you think? How would it possibly impact my day? It just doesn’t. Its not material.

But thanks again for putting forth so much effort towards me.

So why post every detail of your life on 15 different sites? Look at me....look what I did. It's obvious you're self wrapped by your family dynamics. Poor kids....

E
E
Your not a stranger Ron. You are or have been a member of numerous online communities. So your no stranger. These online communities are akin to villages and towns. And in the two that I know of where our paths have crossed, your online legacy is one of talking down to people, belittling people, making snarky little comments, etc.

You really should care. Deep down inside I believe you do. I just think you’ve dug yourself such a big hole and have created such an abrasive on-line personality that you feel compelled to continue it.

But then again maybe you really are this big of a horse’s arsehole in your bricks and mortar community. Maybe this really is your legacy. I’ve yet to see anyone come forth and defend you except the village idiot (sorry Joe, you are what you are, I still love you). But you Ron are no idiot. But remember, neither are we. We see you for what you are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
Your not a stranger Ron. You are or have been a member of numerous online communities. So your no stranger. These online communities are akin to villages and towns. And in the two that I know of where our paths have crossed, your online legacy is one of talking down to people, belittling people, making snarky little comments, etc.

You really should care. Deep down inside I believe you do. I just think you’ve dug yourself such a big hole and have created such an abrasive on-line personality that you feel compelled to continue it.

But then again maybe you really are this big of a horse’s arsehole in your bricks and mortar community. Maybe this really is your legacy. I’ve yet to see anyone come forth and defend you except the village idiot (sorry Joe, you are what you are, I still love you). But you Ron are no idiot. But remember, neither are we. We see you for what you are.

You're 100% correct. He cares and it does bother him. That is why I am on ignore because it hurts to read the facts. He can't seem to pull out of his know it all, belittling game he thinks he is playing.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I don't know you El. I have no clue about you. In the most pure sense of the word. You are a total stranger to me. I dont recall any prior interactions with you. I hold no ill will towards you nor do I apply any sort of respect or regards towards you. It will arrive to your ears a bit harsh but I place no value on you or your comments. Its not meant to hurt you, its just an honest comment. You are a passer by on the street. I wont try to trip you and make you fall nor will I take your comments with any importance. I hope that makes sense. Some might take it as though I either like or dislike people here when I'm agnostic. My apathry, indifference or lack of concern for the opinions of others does not mean I'm mad at you or dislike you. Its more basic than that. I simply don't care what you think. Its not a negative towards you that I don't care what you think. I provide comment and opinion without regard for how its received. that is on you.

There are actually people that I respect and care what they think. They don't post here.

As it relates to the crossbow issue, I advocate for proper management and what is right. I do so knowing this new season setting may impact me if I take up the sport of crossbowing. I don't do it for the likes or dislikes as they are unimportant to me. I don't have time for that crap.

Its the same reason I stopped watching TV more than a decade ago and why I cant enjoy going to a movie. I just cant suspend reality. Its both my blessing and my curse.

I dont dislike you (nor do I like you). I'm an indifferent to you. I really just don't care. I only hope to educate and inform. I can lead a horse to water but I cant make him think. You can choose to ignore what I write if you poses the capacity to do so. Or you can make war on me. Either way, I wont care.

E
E

I provide comment and opinion without regard for how its received.

That about sums it up Ron. Like I said, It’s your legacy. You own it.

But back to the original intent of this thread. I sincerely hope the WI powers that be allow crossbow season to run concurrently with bow season. At the end of the day they are both archery weapons.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I sincerely hope the WI powers that be allow crossbow season to run concurrently with bow season. At the end of the day they are both archery weapons.

Not according to WI statute and administrative code. You don't help yourself by living in a fantasy world. The WI archery deer season is for users of human powered bows per the legal definition. The WI crossbow season will run partially concurrent with the archery deer season just like so many other things already do

Small game
Fall Turkey
Fall predator
Gun deer season
Waterfowl
Bear season

And other things that occur at a time that the archery deer season is taking place. The WI crossbow season will be very long and offer plenty of opportunity for crossbowers. Folks are getting all emotional over nothing. this is just a simple season setting.

Page 39 of 58 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,842
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.