-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 58 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 57 58
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You left out the part about the CWD no baiting area !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Believe a blow hard, chest beating hypocrite or a officer of the law......hmmmm.... I'm pretty sure your credibility runs strong with the hunting community. (Yes, that was dripping heavily with sarcasim)

Lmao!!!

Yeah, kind of what I was thinking.

What "advocating" body, in it's right mind, would entertain making this idiot part of their representation ?

No wonder the proposal was never tabled, or was tabled & voted down (depending on whose story you favour) !

Paul.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It would not change it materially, would it?

No advocating body was required to write a resolution to set the crossbow season. I did that as an individual citizen via the process WI has.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/18/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Basically, you're tailoring the story, to your favour !

Again.

wink

& yes, I believe it does materially change the facts.

A bit like pleading to a lesser charge !

So, now we're getting closer.

1: Baiting / feeding inside of "an allowable" timeframe, except that;
2: Baiting / feeding in a no baiting / feeding area due to CWD
3: Shooting a deer over bait / feed
4: Failing to immediately tag a big game animal

Did I miss anything ?

Maybe the rifle was still loaded when you handed it to the Jnr Warden ?

Oh & continually, materially changing your story to justify prohibited activity, is tantamount to lying about the entire incident !

wink

That's the problem with egotistical buffoons like you, sooner or later, you can't remember who you told what !

Paul.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
yes, I believe it does materially change the facts.

I'm ok with that. you are free to do so.

1: Baiting / feeding inside of "an allowable" timeframe, except that;
2: Baiting / feeding in a no baiting / feeding area due to CWD
3: Shooting a deer over bait / feed
4: Failing to immediately tag a big game animal

I got a citation for feeding deer so........................... but aint it fun to manufacture an alternate reality of things that didn't happen?

Maybe the rifle was still loaded when you handed it to the Jnr Warden ?

That is legal. I can hand anybody a loaded gun but no, I unloaded it before handing it off. I even left the bolt open.

Oh and I speed too. I'm often sending checks to the state for that civil citation too. Right a check and move on. Its no big thang. wink

and still I'm a eager advocate for setting the crossbow season. (GASP!) tired

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How long does citations stay on your hunting record ?

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Its already removed from the WI circuit court website since its 6 years in the past but there is no "hunting record" in WI. There is a simple case search web site for any and all citations. There was no revocation of any licenses for my civil citation. I went on to hunt the same day. Its was a simple "mail a check" citation.

For serious crimes (not citations) one could be stripped of ability to hunt and that would carry over to other states.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Cool like it never happen starting love WI hunting laws

P
P
Luckily for all of us, Ron is not on the board and has been dispensed from his position of power long ago because of his character and baiting illegally.
Even better is that its only one DNR Board Member pushing for this actively who had to manipulate the numbers to find the one power point that helped his case.

There is nothing to worry about boys and girls. The rut is still ours now and forever. Money in pockets speaks louder than politics and being immature in forums like Ron. Gun kill numbers were the same as previous years, and the only numbers that might of been less were the compound boys.

Sadly, for Ron and his corrupt board member they don't realize most crossbow hunters who are hunting are also not out just to shoot the biggest buck, but instead are helping with heard population like does unlike compound hunters. What is also forgotten is that there isn't crossbow hunters, compound bow hunters, and gun hunters. Crossbow Hunters = Compound Bow Hunters(who like cleaner kills) + Gun Hunters + some new hunters. Ron's biggest buddies are also out there shooting a crossbow and voting and not telling him.

This is why gun season was never extended and voted down. The WBA and turnout against. However, the crossbow support turn out and push back will be march larger on a much more brass scale. After the 1st poll which Mr. Kazmerski crafted himself most of the WBA was walking out with their tails between their legs and upset.

Just to re-cap. Ignore Ron(sharp poacher things). His wife isn't too pretty, he lives on forums all day, and he no longer has pull in any environment because of his awful reputation.
Also, the law and season is still the same through 2018 and beyond until the board re-visits any proposals and then deny/accept.

The end goal of his clown gang is to get everyone out of the woods during the rut. It will never pass. Taking away gun season to Janurary is not feasible. Then, if they shorten it to take Sept-Mid Oct out those compound bow hunters will just start heavily baiting illegally to once again get 1st takings on the deer they want. It's called greed, and using a device that most of them guys rarely do a clean good kill with. Ron, and that corrupt board member have lost at blocking crossbows from being fully open, and will continue to lose.

Just keep that in mind. The law is still the same. =) Ron has his opinions and false hope, but being his age and reputation he should be more concerned with his health than bowhunting and living on forums 24/7. It's all he has left. Just do a google search on him to get a good look at him. Or check his recent trip to Hawaii.

Just write to the board, show up to the board meetings. In the end its WBA(Kazmerski supporter) vs the rest of the normal non greed oriented families in Wiscsonin. It's a no brainer kids!
=)

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Welcome new member pine tine. Strong first post. wink

as the regional welcome ambassador, Its my pleasure to greet you as you walk off the boat.

FYI, WBA is the Wisconsin Bear Hunters Assoc.

WBH is the Wisconsin Bowhunters Association. You should visit Wisconsin. You would like it.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has anyone thought Giving sharp point a nice crossbow perhaps he fall in love with it

Kodabow Scout a good start

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Has anyone thought Giving sharp point a nice crossbow perhaps he fall in love with it

Kodabow Scout a good start

I bought 2 last year. Killer Instinct. Set em up and built bolts and sighted them in and then delivered them to my Father and Brother to crossbow hunt with. I shot the heck out of them. Super accurate with little effort.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Someone not Sharp_things please explain the difference between baiting and feeding.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things
It would not change it materially, would it? CWD or whatever the reason, I knowingly and willfully ignored the law.

Geeze....the guy admits what he did and you still harp on him. You fellas must learn how to argue from your wives....let it go already and try to stay on point.

P
P
Does sharp things own this board or site? If not, why is he greeting people? I don't usually associate with other hunters that break the law. So just curious before I acknowledge him as a human (which I shouldn't anyways based on what I read already).

Last edited by PineTine; 04/17/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Welcome. Here is a blanket for your shoulders and a cup of hot soup. I welcome all refugees escaping other sites to join here on the day they walk off the boat. Others here are no so inviting. They are cold. You are safe here. Come, sit by the fire. Warm yourself.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Tweed to the rescue!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With so many new forum members turning up here, you've got to start thinking sock puppets !

Or reinforcements for either party !

Paul.

P
P
What other site? I typed in crossbows - wisconsin and found this thread, and then saw the pathetic bantering lead by you followed by self righteous comments about how you own people, and know everything.

Worst is you bash women as well and that's why you were banned once? Are these the same women that finally hunt in this state because they like using crossbow and feel more confident about a cleaner kill. Are those the type of women you attack?

I mean there is something seriously wrong with your arguments and your personality. Add in the fact it's easy to see your checkered past and you still act like a regular human being is beyond me.

Any person that crossbow hunts during the whole season is > Poaching Spike Deer over corn for your father, or your neighbors, or your wife(or whatever the latest craft version of your story is).

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Super cool story bra.

Page 41 of 58 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.