Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 58 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 57 58
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
With so many new forum members turning up here, you've got to start thinking sock puppets !

Or reinforcements for either party !

Thats no kind of a welcome. Its no wonder Im the Greeter here.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

P
P
Very cool indeed. Welcome to reality Ronnie. I had to google 'brah'. I'm not your associate or friend, so it was not proper. I figured you pulled that from watching Jersey Shore? You must of substituted Jersey Shore and Kardashians for news.

=)

That would explain a TON.

P
P
Time to pack it in for the day while you remain all day/night posting useless information. Thanks for confirming a lot of things today that you are by your responses or lack their of. Maybe ill respond again here in a day or so when I have time. Just remember Ronnie.. it's ok to hunt the rut with your crossbow over your der corn in dat stand you built for your father. Then, just swap out that crossbow for a compound in that picture you take. It's A ok man! We get it. You already hunt with it.

=)

Later 'Not Brah'.
=)

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I found site by googling crossbow friendly States

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by PineTine
Time to pack it in for the day while you remain all day/night posting useless information. Thanks for confirming a lot of things today that you are by your responses or lack their of. Maybe ill respond again here in a day or so when I have time. Just remember Ronnie.. it's ok to hunt the rut with your crossbow over your der corn in dat stand you built for your father. Then, just swap out that crossbow for a compound in that picture you take. It's A ok man! We get it. You already hunt with it.

=)

Later 'Not Brah'.
=)

=)

Later 'Not Brah'.
=)

Very cool indeed. Welcome to reality Ronnie. I had to google 'brah'. I'm not your associate or friend, so it was not proper. I figured you pulled that from watching Jersey Shore? You must of substituted Jersey Shore and Kardashians for news.

=)

That would explain a TON.

Are you one of Achery Talk Dirty Doz

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Super cool story bra.

Says the guy that hasn't watched tv in 12 years....lmao. Yeah right!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So who dropped the Dime on Sharp Point there no way game warden just seen the corn week before season started

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

=)

Later 'Not Brah'.
=)

I picked that up during my recent hunting trip to Hawaii.

You make sure to come on back. Don't be a stranger. We'll keep a light on for ya. wink

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does sharp things own this board or site? If not, why is he greeting people? I don't usually associate with other hunters that break the law. So just curious before I acknowledge him as a human (which I shouldn't anyways based on what I read already).

No, (sharp things/rancid crabtree/ ron/ DIYguy/ and a dozen others) is in charge of nothing on this site. He has no duties, honors, titles, charges, or any other functions other than Hypocrite Extraordinare.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
BUT, and not to be a troll or conspiracy nut, with the ability to buy an "upgrade" to a crossbow license from the basic archery license for $3, why do we think that those vertical archers that are so emotionally worked up and spitting out all the vitriol on this subject, simply aren't spending $3 so they can register their kill as a "crossbow" kill regardless of how they shot it.

Where did I get this thought process? My daughter was at a local sporting goods store yesterday.

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/17/18.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Certainly a person can buy the crossbow license and the archery deer license and kill a deer with a crossbow but register it fraudulently as an archery kill. Some have suggested the crossbowers are doing that to manipulate the numbers to make it look like they are not having such a high success rate as they are but still they have a higher success rate than even the gun deer hunters.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
So who dropped the Dime on Sharp Point there no way game warden just seen the corn week before season started

I didn't reply to your last PM to me. Did that anger you?? wink

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

No not at all

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tweed

Geeze....the guy admits what he did and you still harp on him. You fellas must learn how to argue from your wives....let it go already and try to stay on point.

Its not a problem. The whining is to be expected, I can handle this lot while filling orders. Today we launched our Iron Will line of Broadhead sharpening guides and the day has been spent packaging orders and dropping these guys on their heads. A banner day for us here. grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tweed

Geeze....the guy admits what he did and you still harp on him. You fellas must learn how to argue from your wives....let it go already and try to stay on point.

Its not a problem. The whining is to be expected, I can handle this lot while filling orders. Today we launched our Iron Will line of Broadhead sharpening guides and the day has been spent packaging orders and dropping these guys on their heads. A banner day for us here. grin

Do you make Hunting knifte sharpener.

I suck at sharpening knifes

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Did I say anything hurt your feeling

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Do you make Hunting knifte sharpener.

I am developing one but its not currently for sale. Too many other projects selling well (like the brush arrow rest) to get back to the knife sharpener.

Here is a prototype of the knife sharpener. At some point when projects relax a bit I will get back to it. Its made on a 3D printer.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[Do you make Hunting knifte sharpener.

I am developing one but its not currently for sale. Too many other projects selling well (like the brush arrow rest) to get back to the knife sharpener.

Here is a prototype of the knife sharpener. At some point when projects relax a bit I will get back to it. Its made on a 3D printer.

Cool

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Our (now 3) versions of our broadhead sharpening guide really took off. Ive sold them in all 50 states and now 15 foreign countries. Requests for a knife sharpener followed but I also contract for a variety of other bowhunting product makers where I design and prototype their products like drop away rests, sights, quivers, peep sights, etc. My oldest Son is my worker bee helping me will products and filling orders. Having a family business is a good time. The (just released today) Iron Will broadhead sharpening guide is selling great in its launch day.

But one of the biggest bread earners is the brush rest I make for vintage Fred Bear target bows made in the 60 and 70's. That one project alone funded the Hawaii vacation and hunt. Folks are silly for the stupid little buggers.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/17/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
We need go together next archery Trade show
I’ll sell Alaskan Sea Otter backpacks you can sell Sharpeners

Page 42 of 58 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (2500HD, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.