Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Average American made crossbow cost more than Remington ,Winchester ,Savage rifle check it out .

That's funny, I own a Horten and a Barnett demon. Both average crossbows, and in the range most folks hunt with. I've bought and sold a few more. Never seen more than $300. 00 for a used one, and that's with a hard case, sights and bolts.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
Yes Crossbow hunters are very determand lot look R20 Ravin 2K top line Ten Points $ 1800-2100 Savage combo Rifle less
$ 500 scope

Sub1 Mission groups less one inch at 100 Yards and Ravin advertises meet your next Rifle

Sure when that big buck walks out the Crossbowers don’t miss /Rifle hunters miss 43.4 % more than xbow hunters per Parker Crossbowers web site under fear of detached eye retinas from large rifles over 243

Rifles some kick hard and people miss because that fear of getting hurt and noise and mussel blast -Per Ravin Facebook page under fear the rifle kick -going deaf with modern rifles -

English is not your mother tounge, is it? And you are using ADVERTISING COPY to prove your point? that's ridiculous. There is no material more likely to be slanted in favor of a product, than an AD for that product. (Complete fail, try again)

Yes Crossbow hunters are very determand lot look R20 Ravin 2K top line Ten Points $ 1800-2100 Savage combo
Rifle less
$ 500 scope

Sub1 Mission groups less one inch at 100 Yards and Ravin advertises meet your next Rifle

Sure when that big buck walks out the Crossbowers don’t miss /Rifle hunters miss 43.4 % more than xbow hunters per Parker Crossbowers web site under fear of detached eye retinas from large rifles over 243

Rifles some kick hard and people miss because that fear of getting hurt and noise and mussel blast -Per Ravin Facebook page under fear the rifle kick -going deaf with modern rifles -

English is not your mother tounge, is it? And you are using ADVERTISING COPY to prove your point? that's ridiculous. There is no material more likely to be slanted in favor of a product, than an AD for that product. (Complete fail, try again)

Mother died two years about she loved her hunting on her English she was born in Amber Alaska Native Eskimo so her English was a second languish when people bring up your monther on Forum in any way or in a belittling way I find that crude and rude/Some people do anything make them self’s look superior very sad/The way our respect for others is going down hill fast bring back the good out days

Mother tounge means first language, not what does your mother speak.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Average American made crossbow cost more than Remington ,Winchester ,Savage rifle check it out .

That's funny, I own a Horten and a Barnett demon. Both average crossbows, and in the range most folks hunt with. I've bought and sold a few more. Never seen more than $300. 00 for a used one, and that's with a hard case, sights and bolts.

Got me nice used Savage 308 with bushnell scope for $295 Barrett are about as cheap o as you can go lol

It’s not funny at all - truth is crossbow prices have been rising faster than rifles last 5 years /read crossbow sites everyone complaining
$500 to 2200 for a string ,limbs and cams and trigger it’s nuts

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes Crossbow hunters are very determand lot look R20 Ravin 2K top line Ten Points $ 1800-2100 Savage combo Rifle less
$ 500 scope

Yes Crossbow hunters are very determand lot look R20 Ravin 2K top line Ten Points $ 1800-2100 Savage combo
Rifle less
$ 500 scope

Mother died two years about she loved her hunting on her English she was born in Amber Alaska Native Eskimo so her English was a second languish when people bring up your monther on Forum in any way or in a belittling way I find that crude and rude/Some people do anything make them self’s look superior very sad/The way our respect for others is going down hill fast bring back the good out days

$ 500 scope

Rifle less
$ 500 scope

Stop back peddling no reason bring up my mother toungage or anyone family you were making fun of my Gramer and had make a low blow comment

I think most you all really need drama in your life or you all would left this tread pageages ago but you cannot lmao

Me I just here to see out come of Sharp Point fight Wi hunters standing for Truth and Just-Us and American Way

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not back peddling. You make my point very clearly. Mother tounge means first language. You speak and write in an uneven pattern that suggests a foreign language. You do not use English sentence structure, or punctuation as an English speaker. Either that, or you never bother to proofread what you write.
I did not mention your family.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm not back peddling. You make my point very clearly. Mother tounge means first language. You speak and write in an uneven pattern that suggests a foreign language. You do not use English sentence structure, or punctuation as an English speaker. Either that, or you never bother to proofread what you write.
I did not mention your family.

Lmao proved my point it’s how we talk up here

You sure did please wipe the raw egg off your face

Boy I don’t want most you guys do if you moved Alaska talked like this kellory

We have a word for it Culture Shock lmao

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/18/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
None of this is about my 2012 citation. Lets get back on that topic. I mean, isn't that the purpose???

Any way, In case you were not aware, I got a citation for feeding deer back in 2012. The pile could be seen from space. laugh

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things
None of this is about my 2012 citation. Lets get back on that topic. I mean, isn't that the purpose???

Any way, In case you were not aware, I got a citation for feeding deer back in 2012. The pile could be seen from space. laugh

Agree let’s move to important things

WI hunting laws

Please forgive me

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I need send for WI game laws might want do some muskrat and raccoon trapping next winter when seeing daughter

We have no raccoons in Alaska

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sharp Point you have many Upabucks in WI

We don’t have many up here just few in south east part Ak

Few in military bases upabucks hate the cold weather not for them-

Gosit a white man

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Upbucks??????

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete

Ain’t no way crossbow hunters have a higher success rate than gun hunters. But keep spitting that out.

I suppose it could depend on how you define rate. Hours hunting/harvest or licenses issued/harvest.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I need send for WI game laws might want do some muskrat and raccoon trapping next winter when seeing daughter

We've got some of the best raccoon and muskrats here. Come on down and have a great time!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Upbucks??????

Gusit -White Man
Upbuck or Upabuck a Black person Upabuck a person of colorlike Mexicans

Eskimo Talk Sorry

Hee is yes

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tweed

We've got some of the best raccoon and muskrats here. Come on down and have a great time!

Thank u

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Upbucks??????

Gusit -White Man
Upbuck or Upabuck a Black person or person of colorlike Mexicans

Eskimo Talk Sorry

Hee is yes

Try to stick with English. Then apply the spell checker, then slow down a bit, then read your post before hitting reply, then leave the racist stuff off the forum.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Upbucks??????

Gusit -White Man
Upbuck or Upabuck a Black person or person of colorlike Mexicans

Eskimo Talk Sorry

Hee is yes

Try to stick with English. Then apply the spell checker, then slow down a bit, then read your post before hitting reply, then leave the racist stuff off the forum.

I’m not raceis just asking normal questions like we ask up in Alaska we accept everyone culture up here

We all type like this but again we don’t care about gramer we just get along up here

Ok Engwish do you have many Mexicano and Blacks in WI

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That's not going to fly. is isn't Alaska. Slow your roll, use proper spelling and grammar. There is time for such a simple thing. Or provide us with a decoder ring for whatever language you are using. Leave skin color and race out of it as it has no bearing and its really odd to ask such a question.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/18/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's not going to fly. is isn't Alaska. Slow your roll, use proper spelling and grammar. There is time for such a simple thing. Or provide us with a decoder ring for whatever language you are using. Leave skin color and race out of it as it has no bearing and its really odd to ask such a question.

I’ll ask my White friend show me how Down loud a Gramer Apacation on this Iphone

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Leave skin color and race out of it as it has no bearing and its really odd to ask such a question.

X2

Now...back to hunting

Page 44 of 58 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.