Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You come pretty close to being as totally useless and ignorant as the D-Bag from St. Johns Michigan. Soon you too may end up like that moron and be moved to the ignore list. You need to be a totally clueless and of zero value to fall to that status. Lets see if you can up your game.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tweed
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Leave skin color and race out of it as it has no bearing and its really odd to ask such a question.

X2

Now...back to hunting

Sorry very mush please forgave me

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Leave skin color and race out of it as it has no bearing and its really odd to ask such a question.

X2

Now...back to hunting

Or deer feeding citations. I can go either way. I don't know if you know this or not since its most folks are not aware of this but back in 2012, I got a citation for feeding deer. shocked Got a fine and everything.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

X2

Now...back to hunting

Or deer feeding citations. I can go either way. I don't know if you know this or not since its most folks are not aware of this but back in 2012, I got a citation for feeding deer. shocked Got a fine and everything.

I'm still waiting for someone (not you) to explain the difference between baiting and feeding.

Back to xbows- disabled buddy of mine got himself an xbow at the Milwaukee Sports Show. Went to the local archery shop and had the thing dialed in with just a few shots. I mean...this guy is really disabled and still had no problem using this weapon. The idea that the xbow isn't much different than a compound is ludicrous.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Back to xbows- disabled buddy of mine got himself an xbow at the Milwaukee Sports Show. Went to the local archery shop and had the thing dialed in with just a few shots. I mean...this guy is really disabled and still had no problem using this weapon. The idea that the xbow isn't much different than a compound is ludicrous.

Yes they are super easy. The many I have bought and setup over the last decade has proven that. That's why little girls and small women and elderly and disabled folks like them because they cant take up the sport of bowhunting. I'm all for that sort of thing. Its great that there is a weapon for those folks. Bowhunting is not for everybody so its good that there is a shoulder fired, stored energy weapon for those folks. We even created a totally separate crossbow season for that lot. It will be a bit shorter than the season for bowhunters but still plenty long enough for them to do their crossbowing stuff.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/18/18.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec

X2

Now...back to hunting

http://library.alaska.gov/hist/hist_docs/docs/anlm/200078.pdf

I thinking baiting is full intent hunt over bait were legal

Feeding deer is before season bring deer in area,the bait has be removed a few days before open season starts

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
You come pretty close to being as totally useless and ignorant as the D-Bag from St. Johns Michigan. Soon you too may end up like that moron and be moved to the ignore list. You need to be a totally clueless and of zero value to fall to that status. Lets see if you can up your game.

What an angry internetter. I see where the Rancid Jr gets it now. Lmao!!!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

And what does this have to do with anything. Please stay on topic. 🤣

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
In my travels on this subject in the last year there has been plenty of times Ive heard of crossbowers registering their crossbow kills as archery kills instead of crossbow kills to try to sway the numbers. Despite that level of dishonesty, the data shows that crossbowers have a higher buck kill success rate than even gun deer hunters.

Ha, phuggin ha !

That, or like everywhere else, 50% of the gun hunters (the other slobs that give us a bad name) didn't even hunt !

Archery hunters do tend to be more dedicated to their sport.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
In my travels on this subject in the last year there has been plenty of times Ive heard of crossbowers registering their crossbow kills as archery kills instead of crossbow kills to try to sway the numbers. Despite that level of dishonesty, the data shows that crossbowers have a higher buck kill success rate than even gun deer hunters.

Ha, phuggin ha !

That, or like everywhere else, 50% of the gun hunters (the other slobs that give us a bad name) didn't even hunt !

Archery hunters do tend to be more dedicated to their sport.

Exactly what I said earlier. Trust Ron......bwaaahaaaaa haaaaaa! Yeah ok.

IC B3

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I see just a few threads done from this one there's a deer feeding thread. Let's all go over there and call them poachers.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Do it Tweed....youre such a rebel!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I see just a few threads done from this one there's a deer feeding thread. Let's all go over there and call them poachers.

Wonder how many are doing it illegally and got a ticket for it? Good.talk....

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods

I wonder too.....go ask them. See if they'll fess up.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I wonder too.....go ask them. See if they'll fess up.

Nah, it's not what I'm here for. I like to read mostly and learn. I didn't come here to stir up crap like........well, a few people. As you can see, I've been here awhile, never been banned and don't care for drama some bring. So feel free to join any of the areas you choose and stir your drama.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

X2

Now...back to hunting

Feeding deer is before season bring deer in area,the bait has be removed a few days before open season starts

X2

Now...back to hunting

I hope more I type the less I’ll disstroy the English languich

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T

Nah, it's not what I'm here for. I like to read mostly and learn. I didn't come here to stir up crap like........well, a few people. As you can see, I've been here awhile, never been banned and don't care for drama some bring. So feel free to join any of the areas you choose and stir your drama.

Oh.....it shows? crazy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has anyone here travitaled to Alaska

No baiting up here when you make a Kill u first much pack out meat and than go back get horns a lot work

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/18/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Oh.....it shows? crazy

Great reply...

You've added great value to the site.

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/18/18.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Has anyone here travitaled to Alaska

No baiting up here when you make a Kill u first much pack out meat and than go back get horns a lot work

Can't you use the gut pile for bait for trapping?

Page 45 of 58 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 48 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,035
Posts18,500,691
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.