-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 58 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 57 58
P
P
Hahaha.... Man Ron Hulas, all day just posting on boards and all morning. However, your content and crap you spew 24hourcampefire should actually receive payments from you for your load of crap.

Once again, when you say 'we are changing' the dates of crossbow there is no 'we'. You control nothing. Your only hope is one corrupt board member, who everyone on the board knows his intentions and flawed data. The law is the same. The season is the same. Nothing is changed or will change.

Now.. let's get down to the real stuff here. Ron Kulas has bought two crossbows, one for when he get's older *cough cough* and one for his mother/father whatever. You know, the same one he was so generously laying that illegal bait down for so that he could shoot that spiker over it.

Here is the truth of sharp_things mcgee. what guy goes and buys a crossbow to use years later in life? False. The guy bought it to use already because he knew he lost his battle. True. The guy probably also has a crossbow license purchased. True. Ron.. shoots now his deer/pigs/what have you with a crossbow and then brings his compound bow and set it's next to him for the picture. True. Lol.

Read between on the lines on this illegal baiter, women basher(who has been banned once), man who DNR avoids in his county because of his reputation, and fills boards across multiple websites with garbage 24/7 a day. Joke.

GB1

P
P
It's the kind of person people probably don't associate with in real life, so he has to come to a computer and internet to share his beliefs. Well, he probably had some other pals in the wisconsin bowhunter associate, but those darn traders all hunt with crossbows now. =( What Jerks.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Tweed
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Has anyone here travitaled to Alaska

No baiting up here when you make a Kill u first much pack out meat and than go back get horns a lot work

Can't you use the gut pile for bait for trapping?

Yes we use natiyual bait and lure wolf kill moose left overs

Grind up beaver testaballs and musk and muskrat glands

We than mix fish oil and ruton fish guts and fat

Sitka we run over with Mink and Pine Marten we also use dead salmon from sponging salmon

Linz cat we use feathers from tondra Chickens we make small lean too hang feathers on fish line 4 feet up with large Thriple Hook Cat jump up get feathers with lure cat get catched on large hook like fish do but on front paw

Mink and Martin we use snares and 1.5 coilspring and duke conabear neck trap

Linz Cat sceam very loud when catched on Triple hook very dangerous we shothim in head 17cal

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/18/18.

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Welcome back pine tine. I missed you. We just don't get together enough these days. Hows the fam? wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/18/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
P
P
There good. However, I'm not blaming them for illegal activity like you. That's not really how family works. =)

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Super. Glad to hear it. Always good to catch up. wink

Don't be such a stranger. Stop by again some time.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/18/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Originally Posted by sharp_things
You come pretty close to being as totally useless and ignorant as the D-Bag from St. Johns Michigan. Soon you too may end up like that moron and be moved to the ignore list. You need to be a totally clueless and of zero value to fall to that status. Lets see if you can up your game.

What an angry internetter. I see where the Rancid Jr gets it now. Lmao!!!!

Either way, it's better than being queer.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Has anyone here travitaled to Alaska

No baiting up here when you make a Kill u first much pack out meat and than go back get horns a lot work

Can't you use the gut pile for bait for trapping?

Yes we use natiyual bait and lure wolf kill moose left overs

Grind up beaver testaballs and musk and muskrat glands

We than mix fish oil and ruton fish guts and fat

Sitka we run over with Mink and Pine Marten we also use dead salmon from sponging salmon

Linz cat we use feathers from tondra Chickens we make small lean too hang feathers on fish line 4 feet up with large Thriple Hook Cat jump up get feathers with lure cat get catched on large hook like fish do but on front paw

Mink and Martin we use snares and 1.5 coilspring and duke conabear neck trap

Linz Cat sceam very loud when catched on Triple hook very dangerous we shothim in head 17cal

Landing in Juneau now Sitka next home sweet home

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by tzone
You come pretty close to being as totally useless and ignorant as the D-Bag from St. Johns Michigan. Soon you too may end up like that moron and be moved to the ignore list. You need to be a totally clueless and of zero value to fall to that status. Lets see if you can up your game.

We have no name for Queer in Eskimo as long as they don’t install ideas in our kids heads we liven them alone

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ok, the morning orders of Iron Will sharpening guides are now shipped. I even stopped and picked up lunch for the hard working crew. Gotta treat them well.

Seems Iron Will heads are popular in Canada too. (Customs paperwork is a bit of a pain).

any who. I'm still finding corn in my hunting boots from back in 2012. wink

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by tzone

Bwahahaha....I get it wink

E
E
What’s the deal with the “queer” bomb being dropped?

E
E
I personally don’t care if someone is queer or not. I had an employee at my job where I am a manager get outed by another employee. He was very upset. I told him I didn’t think any less of him and that I would be proud of him if he were my son. He is a great guy, a hard worker and an earnest man. If I had a son or daughter who was “queer” I would still love them

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
What’s the deal with the “queer” bomb being dropped?

Don't know exactly, but he has made several references it over time. It could be some closet issue, latent or even rampant homophobia, or even self loathing.
He doesn't bother to explain it, so perhaps it is a written version of Terets syndrome. wink

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The crew went home in a driving snow storm. This is crazy. Already 4 or 5 inches of new snow this afternoon and more coming down. We did good work today. Lots of inventory made and all orders shipped for the day.

And I didn't get a single citation today. The snows covered my corn pile. wink

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Careful you can be cited for driving too fast for conditions.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Do you need take hunter safety course use Crossbows in WI

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Im no stranger to the traffic ticket. I got 2 in 2016.

But then Im a scofflaw.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Im no stranger to the traffic ticket. I got 2 in 2016.

But then Im a scofflaw.

Nah.....youre a hypocritical, arrogant poacher.

And the best dad ever! whistle

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/19/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ive about had it with winter. Another big snow dump. This time wet and heavy and this is on top of the wet heavy snow we got over the weekend.

[Linked Image]

No matter the weather, our customer's order were shipped. All the broadhead sharpeners made it to the post office and we will do it again today.

Page 46 of 58 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,333 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,032
Posts18,500,580
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.