Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 58 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 57 58
E
E
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by Tweed
Careful you can be cited for driving too fast for conditions.

Im no stranger to the traffic ticket. I got 2 in 2016.

But then Im a scofflaw.

So your just as arrogant behind the wheel. Thinking where you got to go is more important than the safety of other motorists on the highway around you. Speeding around like your destination is so important and to hell with those who get in your way.

And then come on here and brag about it. It all fits the pattern of your life.

Yep, it’s your Legacy. You are in control of it. Not looking good though.

Last edited by El_Hombre_Machete; 04/19/18.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yeah, sure. Go with that. If it makes you feel good, you can think what you like, its none of my business what you think of me. I wont care. I'll bet if you apply a little more effort you can dream up that I was texting and eating a burger on the way to spread corn. Apply yourself. You can do this. wink

Its clear some here make the mistake of pretending I care what they think of me. I think that mistake leads to their frustration but provides me with a great deal of entertainment. grin

FYI (I don't know if you were aware of this) I got a citation in 2012 for feeding deer. Its a HUGE deal. Really, it is. its all the rage. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/19/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, sure. Go with that. If it makes you feel good, you can think what you like, its none of my business what you think of me. I wont care. I'll bet if you apply a little more effort you can dream up that I was texting and eating a burger on the way to spread corn. Apply yourself. You can do this. wink

Its clear some here make the mistake of pretending I care what they think of me. I think that mistake leads to their frustration but provides me with a great deal of entertainment. grin

FYI (I don't know if you were aware of this) I got a citation in 2016 for feeding deer. Its a HUGE deal. Really, it is.

You blowhard-you care or you wouldn't spend close to 100 pages of bandwidth defending yourself.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think the word you are searching for is "educating" wink Folks were operating under flawed info about the setting of the crossbow season duration and my citation. I really hate to see folks struggling while operating under false info so I step in to educate them. Then they get all animated and upset and worked up.

Then it gets really entertaining.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

FYI (I don't know if you were aware of this) I got a citation in 2016 for feeding deer. Its a HUGE deal. Really, it is.

So you got a citation in 2012 for hunting over bait when you knew it was illegal and then think you are still above the law only to get another in 2016? Lmao Wish I could say I am shocked. What a mentor to your kids.....explains a lot.

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/19/18.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gophergunner

You blowhard-you care or you wouldn't spend close to 100 pages of bandwidth defending yourself.

The only time he cares is when he is done posting the big pictorals and write ups about himself on 15 different websites and nobody cares. Then he has to reply to himself to fish for a pat on the head. 90% of the people know him and is why he doesn't get the responses he would like. He ruined his reputation long ago. The only pats on the head he gets are front new hunters that don't know him yet. Look at how he has aged.....life has been hard on him and his stress caring what others think of him shows.

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/19/18.

E
E
It’s your Legacy Ron. You are in control of it. If this is how you want to be remembered or thought of, it’s your choice.

It doesn’t bother me other that the entertainment value you are providing.

It amazes how someone could be such an arrogant, condescending, jerk of a man, and be proud of it. You really can’t be. Somewhere in there, there has to be a nugget of remorse.

That’s what your educating us on Ron. You’re educating us on you and who you are.

And at the end of the day, we are going to educate you on the power of the people. The power of the people who voted to leave the crossbow season unchanged.

Then what you gonna write?

E
E
I’ll take Joe the Rockstar any day over you. That is saying a lot because Joe and I and legions of people in crossbow forums all over the country know Joe and the havoc he has caused.

He is a much better man than you will ever be and yet you have the audacity to insult him on the forum.

Yeah, the Rockstar is a hero compared to the likes of you. I’m sure others here will agree.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bigwoods
Originally Posted by gophergunner

The only time he cares is when he is done posting the big pictorals and write ups about himself on 15 different websites and nobody cares. Then he has to reply to himself to fish for a pat on the head. 90% of the people know him and is why he doesn't get the responses he would like. He ruined his reputation long ago. The only pats on the head he gets are front new hunters that don't know him yet. Look at how he has aged.....life has been hard on him and his stress caring what others think of him shows.

Yep, most of the times he bumps his own threads when he isn't receiving enough attention. He is one of the most self centered, self promotional people I have ever seen. It's all about me me me. I agree, he isn't aging well at all. The closet announcement must have taken a huge toll on him. wink

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm looking for additional furniture to furnish all the rent free space I'm occupying between the ears of a few here. wink

I wonder if pets are allowed?

FYI, there has been significant movement on the advancement of the final setting of the WI crossbow season. Stay tuned (what am I saying? Of course you will). cry

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gotta love a man that is so stubborn he is willing to sacrifice family and friends for his own ego. It's a shame.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Not really a shame....they are better off without him.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Do you need take hunter safety course use Crossbows in WI

Anyone have answer

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_wi
Not really a shame....they are better off without him.

Probably more accurate....lol

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Not so Sharp...........your style isn't "cute".

If anything you post like a fat white girl that likes purple dong.

As a business owner, it'd be kinda smart to grow up.

This thread has a lot of your posts in it, with feeder posts from associates or pseudo accounts.
It's laughable.

You think it helps your cause or sales.
Probably has the opposite effect.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/19/18.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I thing Sharp Things should get into Ham Radio he could sell his products on Radio
All over the world

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
Not so Sharp...........your style isn't "cute".

Was that my goal?

Originally Posted by hookeye
You think it helps your cause or sales.

You didn't use a "?" so I can only assume that was a statement rather than a question. Either way, I think you assume beyond your means. I'm not selling any thing here. Again, its more in line with extension education or distance learning for those who are poorly educated on the WI crossbow season setting and or my 2012 citation.

I must admit, Ive not encountered some that are so unwilling to accepts the facts and unwilling to learn. I will not give up on that sort. They can be taught given enough time.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I thing Sharp Things should get into Ham Radio he could sell his products on Radio
All over the world

He's not the ham type, he is more of a sausage guy.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All over the world

We got this thing called the interweb. Its on your Google box. ww.website/sell stuff-org.edu/com

I think there are a few folks, world wide using the interweb now. I wonder how many use the ham radio?

We have sold stuff in every state and now 15 foreign countries without a radio thus far.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All over the world

We got this thing called the interweb. Its on your Google box. ww.website/sell stuff-org.edu/com

I think there are a few folks, world wide using the interweb now. I wonder how many use the ham radio?

We have sold stuff in every state and now 15 foreign countries without a radio thus far.

Get General Ham License no CW code test just written test very easy

Thousands of Channels bands we call them they have days and Times set sell things swap nets

Than u call talk me too I’m on 40/80 meters and 20 meters

7093ssb -7195 40 meters 7093 ssb Alaska Net
14300 ssb to 14195 ssb 20 meters
80 meters very large band that a night time band google ham nets on that band
KL4QG my Call
I run icom 746pro and Icom 7610 Radio and Ten Tec Hercules amplifier about 550 watts
With back stay end feed Dipole from Holland on 40 foot sail boat here in Alaska

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/19/18.

Page 47 of 58 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.