Hop To
Page 86 of 165 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 164 165
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
McCabe in jail by end of next week. Comey probably in jail by end of May. We need to contact the law in Jell0's AO and set up a daily welfare check or have him put on suicide watch.

As the IG drip, drip, drips!

No need for suicide watch, he'll post a video I'm sure.

I can't wait. Someone sticky that thread when it happens.

Gee, who will Honest McCabe (see what I did there?) roll on when he's charged with perjury? Maybe his old boss? Who was that? Remember, McCabe set up a gofundme for his legal defense immediately after his firing and raised nearly half a mil. He wasn't even charged with anything- why the defense fund?

JAMES COMEY WAS MCCABE'S BOSS!!

Paige was the one who rolled on McCabe on the leaking. I'd bet Honest McCabe rolls on big fish Comey to keep his ass virgin and out of the federal pen. Not that he needs to. Comey is already fugged. Comey is releasing his book so he can trash Trump with salacious unprovable gossip. That sets up Comey's defense at his upcoming trial as a vindictive Trump administration, via the DOJ, punishing political adversaries. Comey wants to make it about politics... Not his criminal behavior.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Welp.

At least now we know Trump's response to people who lie to the FBI and commit perjury while ruining honorable people's careers in the intel services. There's your law-and-order guy in action. Laffin'. Could it.... gasp.... be a signal to others that if you lie to the FBI and commit perjury there will be a pardon awaiting?! Naaaaww. That's crazy talk.

Separately, thank GOD we have a stable genius who doesn't telegraph his moves serving as CiC. Whew! Imagine if he was a loose cannon who's "core beliefs" simply (and comically) blow in the daily Fox & Friends winds, and who apparently couldn't help but tweet threats and taunts at Russia....... that he later had to backtrack from. That would be embarrassing! So thank goodness we've got this bastion of mental stability and pure unadulterated genius in charge. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

You DO realize the wheels are coming off the cart...? Oops. Forgot I was dealing with retards.

I don't even have the heart to go see what mental gyrations you idiots are putting yourselves through to rationalize this clown-show today. Too pathetic. Too depressing. Too predictable. Plus, you'll need a day or two to get all lubed propagandized up by the people manipulating you. I'll wait. I've waited this [bleep] long. crazy
So, about that Russian collusion thing.........bwhahahahahahaha.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Still laughing at this idiot. Ladders are scary... What a douche!!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/...rumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

Oh my.

Yeah..... they'd do THAT frivolously!

Get ready guys, it's coming. Since you've got blinders on you might not see the outlines. Manafort was in comms with a person he KNEW was Russian intelligence. Bannon founded CA. CA looted data from Facebook. Said data went from CA to Russia, was weaponized, and came back in the form of precisely targeted trolls and bots. DTJr was in comms with Wiki. Wiki received the DNC emails from Russia, weaponized them, and deployed them in timed coordinated batches to hurt Clinton.

This is all either 100% known and proven out, or clear as a bell to anyone not in a bubble. Hint:...... oh never [bleep] mind. crazy

I've swung back and forth on whether I thought POTUS (sic) knew at the time and is a flat traitor, or found out, fired Manafort, and then obstructed his lying ass off ever since, in which case he's just a lying sack of shït idiot. Either way, he's screwed.

There's no way on God's green earth that the FBI raids the office of a sitting POTUS (sic) personal lawyer unless they got him. No WAY.

Constitutional crises inbound. Pardon pen oiled up. You're about to get tested, my fine but spun-out friends. Choose wisely.

Or, I could be wrong and it's allllllll just a big deep state witch hunt. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dumb [bleep].

Yeah no chance that vindictive, weaponized agencies, long acting with impunity would ever do something frivolous. Of course I guess in their CYA death throws this probably doesn't seem frivolous to them at all. Certainly no more frivolous than the very same agencies little failed 'insurance policy' to be used if her royal highness ended up possibly loosing. Thought you might enjoy this blast from the past, being a music lover and all...different players, same game.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
New allegations in the news this evening involving Cohen, we'll see if there is anything to this or not, Cohen was either there or he wasn't.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...le208870264.html#cardLink=tallRow1_card1

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this is true, all y'all better start figuring out how you're gonna retroactively pardon yourselves for being such RETARDS.

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...208870264.html?__twitter_impression=true

Cohen has vehemently denied ever being in Prague. It's the basis of their argument that the dossier is "fake news!"-- which he literally claimed.

If Cohen is lying about this then there is no witch hunt and the basis for your retardation (that Trump is innocent! It's all just a witch hunt! It's the Deep State! It's hardened Democrats comin' through the wire with satchel charges! Gaaa!!) is kaput. Finished. Done.

Damn this is fun! For me I mean. For YOU [bleep] maroons it means you got PLAYED. It means your media outlets- Rush, Hannity, FOX, Brietbart- have been reporting fake news to YOU. And you've lapped it up like Stormy Daniels at minute 22. Except, at least she got $130k for being [bleep] by the lying traitorous POS that apparently is Donald Trump. You just get to go find a Kleenex and do the walk of shame.

...... which I've been trying to tell you. Right here. In writing. Over and over. Archived forever. I tried to lead you to truth, fellas. I'm STILL trying. Message: I care about you! whistle

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff look 👀 a ladder...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Cohen/Prague thing actually simplifies this whole thing into one simple if/then proposition.

IF Cohen went to Prague fall 2016 THEN Donald Trump is filthy rotten dirty guilty of perpetrating an act of treason against American democracy.

-----------

Mueller (or whomever) leaked that info because it's just that simple.

Just watch. Even the behavior of the talking heads manipulating you dumb addled [bleep] will start to change this coming week as it sinks in. Unless, of course, Trump plays his last card and start firing people. But with this info now in the public domain Congress will know who they are dealing with and act accordingly.

It's all over but the wailing and gnashing.

----------

Alternatively, if Cohen did not go to Prague then your theories of a deep state conspiracy gain considerable credibility, because quite simply, this is incredibly damning information.

Hint: Cohen went to Prague. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ladders are so scary... Keep dreaming you wuss...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey, Jello. Do mankind a favor and go covfeve yourself off a tall ladder.

You'll forever be a liberal martyr and mankind as a whole will benefit from your effort.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Hey, Jello. Do mankind a favor and go covfeve yourself off a tall ladder.

You'll forever be a liberal martyr and mankind as a whole will benefit from your effort.

When he finds out Cohen was in California with his kid looking at colleges and that Steele had the wrong Michael Cohen's info... May won't come soon enough.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not to mention Cohen is suing Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS since they published the dossier. In discovery they will have to reveal how the bad intel was obtained. This is because (it is likely it was) Nellie Ohr who queried and got results on the wrong Michael Cohen. This bad intel was passed to Steele who laundered the raw intelligence from intelligence community databases (with the wrong Michael Cohen) and passed it back to the FBI as actual evidence in his dossier. This mistake created an evidence trail from Steele to the FISA database. This tiny mistake (picking the wrong Michael Cohen) is going to destroy this whole corrupt group when the IG report comes out in its entirety.

This is why Cohen is suing Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS. Discovery is a bitch.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 04/15/18.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Welp.

At least now we know Trump's response to people who lie to the FBI and commit perjury while ruining honorable people's careers in the intel services. There's your law-and-order guy in action. Laffin'. Could it.... gasp.... be a signal to others that if you lie to the FBI and commit perjury there will be a pardon awaiting?! Naaaaww. That's crazy talk.

Separately, thank GOD we have a stable genius who doesn't telegraph his moves serving as CiC. Whew! Imagine if he was a loose cannon who's "core beliefs" simply (and comically) blow in the daily Fox & Friends winds, and who apparently couldn't help but tweet threats and taunts at Russia....... that he later had to backtrack from. That would be embarrassing! So thank goodness we've got this bastion of mental stability and pure unadulterated genius in charge. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

You DO realize the wheels are coming off the cart...? Oops. Forgot I was dealing with retards.

I don't even have the heart to go see what mental gyrations you idiots are putting yourselves through to rationalize this clown-show today. Too pathetic. Too depressing. Too predictable. Plus, you'll need a day or two to get all lubed propagandized up by the people manipulating you. I'll wait. I've waited this [bleep] long. crazy

Yep my Grinchy little heart hopes they come for you soon! After that a 4473 won't do you a bit of good.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Odd how Rosenstein recommended that Comey be fired and then put a special prosecutor on Trumps back for doing it. Thus making it tough to get rid of both Rosenstein and Mueller along with freezing the FBI appointment process. Brilliant actually. And about this Russian collusion, haven't seen or heard of any evidence or that it would be a crime even. How about the Uranium 1 deal? Now that was collusion of the treasonous type!

Last edited by rickt300; 04/15/18.

Dog I rescued in January

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Odd how Rosenstein recommended that Comey be fired and then put a special prosecutor on Trumps back for doing it. Thus making it tough to get rid of both Rosenstein and Mueller along with freezing the FBI appointment process. Brilliant actually. And about this Russian collusion, haven't seen or heard of any evidence or that it would be a crime even. How about the Uranium 1 deal? Now that was collusion of the treasonous type!

It doesnt matter. Trump is a meany and should be impeached because he is a meany. And, it doesnt matter if it was against the law to collude with Russia like Hilkary did or not. If he lied about not committing a not crime, then he should be hung for lying like Hillary and Comey and Clapper did. They shouldnt be hung for lying because they are not meanies. Thats why Cheryl Mills and all Hillarys buds and lowyers were given immunity, understand. They are goodies, not meanies. Sheesh. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/15/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove

Yeah, the little pedo-homo's brain is all addled from the fall and all the dope he smokes...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Springcove

Yeah, the little pedo-homo's brain is all addled from the fall and all the dope he smokes...

I think the dope he is and the dope he smokes possibly regulate him to the reasonable level we all see, Ha Ha!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know that connecting the blatantly obvious dots exceeds the capacity of all y'all..... so let me help.

http://time.com/5246740/donald-trump-michael-cohen-steele-dossier/

SUX2BU

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Cohen went to Prague, there is no basis for the libel suit.

If Cohen went to Prague there is no Deep State witch hunt.

If Cohen went to Prague our intel services and DoJ got caught flat-footed by an audacious traitor who then suddenly became their BOSS and what has followed makes perfect sense. As opposed to the load of "waaaa waaaa my püssy hurts!" hooey all y'all have spun up.

If Cohen went to Prague then it's extremely clear which side of this a patriotic American should take.

The dossier's primary claim with respect to Cohen was that he secretly went to Prague to meet with Russians fall 2016.

Cohen specifically denied that, and sued the media outlets that reported the dossier for libel.

It is reported that Mueller has proof Cohen went to Prague.

Cohen just dropped the libel suits against the media outlets that reported the dossier.

Do the simple math you [bleep] retards.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, we should take the side that got $145 million to sell U One, took trips to orgy island at taxpayer expense, gave $150 billion to Iran so they could pay Putin to become the next nuclear power, pay Quatar $5 billion to take al qaeda generals back into battle, accept $600 thousand from Boeing and $1 million from Putin to allow Boeing to rebuild Russias airforce,....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 86 of 165 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 75 invisible), 2,574 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,462
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.