Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 58 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 57 58
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I cant see that happening. Sorry.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sharp_things

Ok just idea maybe one my new friends here is ham operator

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
P
P
HAHAHAHAHAH I was watching North Woods Law last night with the DNR from Maine ticketing a guy over corn and shooting deer(like sharp things). Then word for word after they left the property, "It's good we were out there to stop ''''''POACHING'''''' like this over a bait pile.

Didn't Ron Ron Hulas say it wasn't poaching? (with the corn eaten, and the dead poor spiker who had no chance in life to grow dead close by).

Oh man.. great stuff from that degenerate of a human being.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by PineTine
HAHAHAHAHAH I was watching North Woods Law last night with the DNR from Maine ticketing a guy over corn and shooting deer(like sharp things). Then word for word after they left the property, "It's good we were out there to stop ''''''POACHING'''''' like this over a bait pile.

Didn't Ron Ron Hulas say it wasn't poaching? (with the corn eaten, and the dead poor spiker who had no chance in life to grow dead close by).

There old law still on books in WI

No Farting on Buses and Cabs and federal building when court is in progress

25 dollar fine or 24 hours in jail

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by El_Hombre_Machete
I’ll take Joe the Rockstar any day over you. That is saying a lot because Joe and I and legions of people in crossbow forums all over the country know Joe and the havoc he has caused.

He is a much better man than you will ever be and yet you have the audacity to insult him on the forum.

Yeah, the Rockstar is a hero compared to the likes of you. I’m sure others here will agree.

Thank you
You made my week with that nice comment

There is only one RockStsr of Achery Talk

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
AT is a chithole.
Claiming turd on top status........is no honor.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
So Not so Sharp fancies himself as an educator.
Might be a job open at Fresno State.......
similar attitude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
I thing Sharp Things should get into Ham Radio he could sell his products on Radio
All over the world

That would be forbidden.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Actually, ther e is no truth to "once a spike, always a spike" , the same deer can vary widely depending upon nutrition.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hookeye
AT is a chithole.
Claiming turd on top status........is no honor.

Lots nice Ham operators on AT CT We all Pound Brass Together

The snartest minds are posting on AT CT

Wildcatter the smartest guy on planet he shoots a crossbow with one hand and fishes for walleye with other hand

You know he fell 33 feet and landed on his head 20 years ago lucky the soil was sandy his crossbow caught his beard and throw him right out of tree stand

He has not cut his beard in 47 years

I don’t think he ever been wrong about anything in his life

Well back Topic will Sharp Point Ron Change a New leaf in 2028-19 deer season and be one of boys here-

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/19/18.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
will Sharp Point Ron Change a New leaf in 2028-19 deer season and be one of boys here-

Is that even a goal to shoot for? Looks at this group. grin laugh crazy grin laugh crazy

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Once a richard always a richard...he will never change.....maybe he will bless us with another mea culpa.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Maybe I should have worded it a little different

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What could Sharp Point do wipe his seat clean so you all can forgive and respect him

P
P
Also another recommendation if people are reading this thread. Mr. Kazmerski was showing the harvest data right. He tried to focus on the kill ratio, but the compound hunters squared out 20,000 bucks along with crossbow with another 20,000.

I would recommend everyone who is contacting the board separately already like me and countless users, add in a piece how all bow hunters should be out of the woods during the rut if seasons are adjusted. If we go down boys and girls, you might as well take the group out that goofed you over due to their greed.

Like sharpthings mcgee says, numbers don't lie. How is compound boys taking 20,000 bucks just like compound a good thing for those poor gun hunters?

I would definitely bring that up. Also create multiple handles with other guys you know who hunt this state and contact them with the same message. Make sure your engaging. Just write professional letters and get your high up's involved to attend like I'm already doing. However, it's the PERFECT time with that data to also say. Ok, if your going to adjust crossbow, shouldn't you adjust the compound bow who just shut the same amount of bucks and who most guys don't shoot doe since they are just out their for a big buck.

Let's play the game boys and girls!! Submit it! Call. Send Letters. Get your leaders involved! Hahahaa.. I can't tell you how many people I'm getting involved on this before the board even has a chance to lay out proposals. We trounced them in the spring vote easily, so now it's time to continue to grow and trouce even more.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What could Sharp Point do wipe his seat clean so you all can forgive and respect him

What if he desires no forgiveness and has never sought respect here?

Neither are required nor essential? They do not even fall under the heading of "nice to have".

The setting of the WI crossbow season do not hinge on these things and will go forward regardless of chat room popularity.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/19/18.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Also another recommendation if people are reading this thread. Mr. Kazmerski was showing the harvest data right. He tried to focus on the kill ratio, but the compound hunters squared out 20,000 bucks along with crossbow with another 20,000.

I would recommend everyone who is contacting the board separately already like me and countless users, add in a piece how all bow hunters should be out of the woods during the rut if seasons are adjusted. If we go down boys and girls, you might as well take the group out that goofed you over due to their greed.

Like sharpthings mcgee says, numbers don't lie. How is compound boys taking 20,000 bucks just like compound a good thing for those poor gun hunters?

I would definitely bring that up. Also create multiple handles with other guys you know who hunt this state and contact them with the same message. Make sure your engaging. Just write professional letters and get your high up's involved to attend like I'm already doing. However, it's the PERFECT time with that data to also say. Ok, if your going to adjust crossbow, shouldn't you adjust the compound bow who just shut the same amount of bucks and who most guys don't shoot doe since they are just out their for a big buck.

Let's play the game boys and girls!! Submit it! Call. Send Letters. Get your leaders involved! Hahahaa.. I can't tell you how many people I'm getting involved on this before the board even has a chance to lay out proposals. We trounced them in the spring vote easily, so now it's time to continue to grow and trouce even more.

I know it ,I know it,,,Sharp Things was telling truth all this time about the game count numbers

ILike I said most hunters live more for gun season and take vacation off work

All bow hunters should be restricted to Does only till after gun season

Last edited by rockstarjoec; 04/19/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Great idea. Ive forwarded your writings already. So thanks for this. wink

Oh and I'm just guessing that the board will look at the deer taken by real bowhunters and the deer taken by the crossbowers and slide their finger across the page and see just how many bowhunters it took to kill that many bucks and then how many fewer crossbowers it took to kill more bucks than the bowhunters did (success rate) and they will proclaim "LORD HAVE MERCY!!! IT TOOK HALF AS MANY CROSSBOWERS TO KILL MORE BUCKS THAN TWICE AS MANY BOWHUNTERS DID. THAT CROSSBOW MUST BE A REALLY EFFECTIVE KILLING MACHINE. (or something along those lines).

don't be such a stranger in these parts. Stop back again, real soon.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/19/18.

P
P
Yea, no one cares about success rate buddy. HAHAHA..
Like I said everyone.. when you go to your high ups and all your crossbow friends who are also gun hunters print this screen without the stupid gun kill ration and take the numbers.

Why should 40,000 bucks be harvested HALF BY EACH Group during their mating season!!?!?!?

I would pass that to the board. That's A LOT OF deer the poor gun hunters could of had!!!!

HAHAHAHA.. THIS IS GREAT.. I love this stuff man. I think one of my phone calls to the board will be with Ron Hulas as my name, and his gun hunter ID which is easily available online from his past ticket.

Man I love it. I love people like Ron and how easy they make it.

Last edited by PineTine; 04/19/18.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh my God 28.7 % Xbow and only 17% Gun

Next year with New Ten Point Nitro and Ravin R20 and Mission Sub1 all are 100 yard killers under 3 inch bulls eyes too 125 yards

2019 Xbow will be 37 % success rate

This is not good for Rifle group

Page 48 of 58 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.