Print Thread
Hop To
Page 50 of 58 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 57 58
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Time is just time.
There could be many other factors. Of course in experiments, the more variables the messier things get.
Maybe just noise, maybe not.
You refuse to acknowledge that, and claim one simple set of numbers to be "all telling".
That's salesmanship, not science.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And???????????

Say more words. wink

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/20/18.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The funny thing is, you will never "get it".
Are condemned to live your life as a dumbass all the way to the end.
That is your legacy.
Not bowhunting's savior.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That tantrum pony has got to be getting winded.

Ride baby, ride. grin

I get it. Your mad. Your upset that WI is setting the crossbow season and for some odd reason its got you down. You will get over it. Really, you will.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Yes Crossbow are more deadly than rifles

Rifle chases deer away at shoot

I read some crossbow guys shot 2 or 3 deer under stand in one day

What kind of weed you smokin' ?

You ever really shoot a deer?

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The only person riding anything is you, on a [bleep] with your name on it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't care about X bows.
Don't care about Wisconsin either.
Just had a decent forum here until you and your ilk showed up to suck each other off.
Do that chit someplace else.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Excellent!!!!! Your rage is excellent. Useless but entertaining.

Say more words.

Trot out that GFY thingy. That one makes me laugh. wink

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Men acting like coontz...............aint cool.
Maybe it's a Wisconsin thing.
Weird state.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The way you act...........were you raised by two moms?
You are not smart or funny........even if they told you so.
You just stir chit to get a post count up, or keep your egotistical threads at the top of the forum.
Somebody nail you, and you act like a biatch and bump it to next page.
You aint gonna last long around these parts.
Thank goodness.

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
FWIW I tell all dumbasses to go and F themselves.
You are not special.
Even if you think you are.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/20/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He he he he he he he he. You are really upset.

Keep it going. Its funny. grin grin grin grin

Where is pine tine? He is a bit more unstable and rage filled than you but you are ramping up pretty well. Im guessing your all red in the face as you type. mad

Two moms....................... Classic.

Hey, you havent touched on my 2012 citation in a while. What is your opinion on that subject?

P
P
Ron Kulas likes to always act like he is a troll king, and likes being picked on. It's part of his daily social life on his computer. This is all he gets.

Regardless, to all the compound hunters in here. Don't be afraid, it's highly unlikely the crossbow season will be adjusted. I recommend writing to your board members, calling, attend meetings. Point out the conflict of interest with Kazmaerski being a seller of bows and how he will gain more money if people have to buy compound bows to hunt the whole season, and also reference how he is a member of the wisconsin bowhunter association and the president on their very page openly bash crossbow use during their season.

Also, I would take to the board that numbers don't lie. If 20,000+ antlered deer are being shot by crossbows, there is also 20,000+ antlered deer shot by compound bow hunters. Both are hurting the gun hunters equally. Both are archvery seasons, and if they want to go this route of adjusting seasons they should truely take both types of arrow rifles out of the woods during the rut to protect the heard. Numbers don't lie folks. =) It's fairly straightforward. Well, minus the fact that it's not crossbow hunters. Crossbow hunters are actually rifle hunters and compound bow hunters built together.

That's the big secret of Run Kulas in here. He bought a crossbow for himself to 'maybe use someday in the future'. Hahahha. I mean.. think about it. The dude purchased a crossbow license, and also hunts with it. Don't kid your yourself. Sharp Things Run Kulas da poacher as DNR clearly labels him hunts with both, and then after shooting an animal grabs his compound bow for the picture.

Last edited by PineTine; 04/20/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There he is. I just asked where you have been. hahahahahaha. Welcome back.

Actually I shoot them at night with a .22 and then pose with them with my bow. Try to keep up. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockstarjoec
Yes Crossbow are more deadly than rifles

Rifle chases deer away at shoot

I read some crossbow guys shot 2 or 3 deer under stand in one day

Nonsense. I shoot 2-3 a day with a shotgun. The only possible way to say crossbow hunters are more deadly than riflemen, is if crossbow men are simple much better hunters than lazy riflemen. It is a slower, less accurate, shorter range weapon, so the only variable is the man himself. We really are that awesome.;)

(Using guns, we'd kill 'em ALL!!!)

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
P
As you can see above.. Ron lives on this board. He lives on multiple boards. Then after he spews his false crap, he goes onto this whole personality kick about how he loves people raging at him and that's how he interprets it. I don't know how you don't just sit here and feel pity for him. However, a little google search to find his address/wife on FB/and face explains a lot. The guy doesen't have anything else in life. He lost all his reputation when he got busted plowing a small young little buck over bait. DNR disregards his presence. He is the definition of a degenerate who also bashes women hence he recent bans.

=)

Lol.. not much to be jealous of folks.

Last edited by PineTine; 04/20/18.
P
P
Also not much to vest in anything he says. He has no pull with no one anymore. He lives at home, and posts on forums all day about his beliefs and makes crap sharpening tools because he has no background marketability to get a real career anymore.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kellory
The only possible way to say crossbow hunters are more deadly than riflemen, is if crossbow men are simple much better hunters than lazy riflemen.

Or....................................... the crossbow season is far longer allowing the crossbower to fill his tag.

Just a hunch but im guessing that is the more likely reason. When you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. Look up Occam's razor on your Google box.

P
P
I don't even know why you guys engage him. Let him talk to his other account he made. That rockstar whatever one. I just engage once a day to correct anyone that comes to this thread to make sure they know the scum they are talking to, and the truth of what is going on.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PineTine
As you can see above.. Ron lives on this board. He lives on multiple boards. Then after he spews his false crap, he goes onto this whole personality kick about how he loves people raging at him and that's how he interprets it. I don't know how you don't just sit here and feel pity for him. However, a little google search to find his address/wife on FB/and face explains a lot. The guy doesen't have anything else in life. He lost all his reputation when he got busted plowing a small young little buck over bait. DNR disregards his presence. He is the definition of a degenerate who also bashes women hence he recent bans.

=)

Lol.. not much to be jealous of folks.

See Hookeye. This is how you do it. You have some catching up to do if your going to match this guys rage.

Page 50 of 58 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,033
Posts18,500,605
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.