Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 58 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 57 58
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Agree Pine. Just making one show their colors.

Yeah, Rockstar had one post that was fluent, then the next was all pigin.

I aint buyin any of it.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/20/18.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by PineTine
I don't even know why you guys engage him. Let him talk to his other account he made. That rockstar whatever one. I just engage once a day to correct anyone that comes to this thread to make sure they know the scum they are talking to, and the truth of what is going on.

Hey, bring back your first account where you tried to tell folks about all my drug and drinking convictions. That handle was funny. Why did you tuck tail with that account???? This new account you created is just the rage meister and less creative. You can do better.

Did you know I got a citation in 2012? wink Shot a spike with a .22 at night then laid it on about 1,000 of corn for a pic.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by sharp_things
He he he he he he he he. You are really upset.

Keep it going. Its funny. grin grin grin grin

Where is pine tine? He is a bit more unstable and rage filled than you but you are ramping up pretty well. Im guessing your all red in the face as you type. mad

Two moms....................... Classic.

Hey, you havent touched on my 2012 citation in a while. What is your opinion on that subject?

You proly did a lot of unethical stuff but only got popped for that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kellory
The only possible way to say crossbow hunters are more deadly than riflemen, is if crossbow men are simple much better hunters than lazy riflemen.

Or....................................... the crossbow season is far longer allowing the crossbower to fill his tag.

Just a hunch but im guessing that is the more likely reason. When you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. Look up Occam's razor on your Google box.

Now see, that's why I want to raise zebras. Just to piss in your eye. wink
In your case, it more who shaves the barber, than occam's razer.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
He he he he he he he he. You are really upset.

Keep it going. Its funny. grin grin grin grin

Where is pine tine? He is a bit more unstable and rage filled than you but you are ramping up pretty well. Im guessing your all red in the face as you type. mad

Two moms....................... Classic.

Hey, you havent touched on my 2012 citation in a while. What is your opinion on that subject?

You proly did a lot of unethical stuff but only got popped for that.

This one time at band camp...................................

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
IC B2

P
P
Instead of play with Ron, get your other crossbow users heavily involved to contact the board. Also get any high-ups you might know involved in your county. Get everyone involved. That's the golden nugget hear. Compound bow guys could always push back and vote down extending the gun season, once again because of greed. However, this is the first time they lost something they wanted via poll/vote and I still think only half the users of crossbows went to those things. We can seriously trounce these guys easily again and again. Not to mention we have the best thing going for us. Money. Plus, unlike it compound bow hunters vs crossbow hunters it's compound hunters vs gun hunters, converted compound bow hunters like Ron's buddies and new hunters in general. Wait till little Timmy and all the wifes start getting involved here.

=)

A bunch of mullet, pig killing total garbage rednecks who poach like Ron Kulas have nothing much to hang their hats on. They already lost the main battle. Now they will lose more. Pushing for one buck per season for guy will also hurt these idiots because they all rifle hunt to just like me.

We are all good buddy. Just push, get your friends to push, create multiple aliases. It's not hard to find 100 reasons why crossbow season should stay the same to their one misconstrued chart Kazzy had to find to make his point. I also enjoyed that with my contact to the board.

"Who crafted the question at the spring hearing that was so hard to understand, (which everyone did understand). Oh, Mr. Kazmerski did? The same guy who stated people didn't get it?"

Lol.. it's so easy guys..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The only possible way to say crossbow hunters are more deadly than riflemen, is if crossbow men are simple much better hunters than lazy riflemen.

Or....................................... the crossbow season is far longer allowing the crossbower to fill his tag.

Just a hunch but im guessing that is the more likely reason. When you hear hoof beats think horses, not zebras. Look up Occam's razor on your Google box.

Now see, that's why I want to raise zebras. Just to piss in your eye. wink
In your case, it more who shaves the barber, than occam's razer.

At least you apply yourself. Hookeye and pine tine need to drop the raw rage and try the humor angle. Its more entertaining than their usual ham fisted pounding on their key board..

P
P
Lol.. then Ron.. blames his dad for putting the corn down. Think of that. He blames his dad, and he bashes women, and he poaches little baby bucks over a corn pile.

I mean really guys.. what else is there to need to know about Ron(sharp_things)?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A bunch of mullet, pig killing total garbage rednecks

That one made me snort when I laughed. Thanks for that. laugh

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I don't get upset.
It's the friggin' interwebs.

Merely having a bit of fun at your expense.

Watching liberals commit forum immolation is a cheap hobby ( for when between beers).

You should hook up with Paddler, if you haven't already.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/20/18.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Dumbasses................I'll tell you like I told them. Ron............

Go F yourself.

Pretty much sums up 99% of anyone that intereacts on forums with ron doofus....

Last edited by Jim_wi; 04/20/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't get upset.
It's the friggin' interwebs.

Merely having a bit of fun at your expense.

Not buying it. Its pretty clear.

And Awesome!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey! Page 49. You know what that means. We can get this to 50 pages by end of day.

I'll start. Did you hear that Kulas shot a spike buck with a .22 over corn at night??

Talk amongst yourselves.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey pine tine. Are you still there? I have a question for you.

P
P
I'm leaving for the day. Unlike you I don't have time nor when I do have time want to sit on boards all day like yourself. It's a lost cause for the most part and leads to nothing. Enjoy your whole weekend of posting instead of doing anything useful.

Lol on a leaving not for everyone for my last post. Do you think Ron shot that deer with the intention of tagging it under his name over bait? Or do you think he was going to put that in his dad's deer tag.
If you guys think the 2nd... then.. DING DING DING DING DING DING.

=) Good weekend everyone! (minus women bashers, poachers, and idiots who troll the internet and call others trolls).

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well Guys I believe Sharp P
Just looking after the best interest of WI deer herd

I don’t think Sharp P doesn’t have personal agenda

KL4QG call sign= Ham Radio Rocks
http://www.arrl.org/advanced-call-sign-search
GearHead Crossbows Think Different
Kodabow Scout Worlds Most Dependable X-Bow
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm leaving for the day. Unlike you I don't have time nor when I do have time want to sit on boards all day like yourself. It's a lost cause for the most part and leads to nothing. Enjoy your whole weekend of posting instead of doing anything useful.

This weekend is meat-a-palooza. Turning Water Buffalo and hog into ground and smoked and dried tasty treats. In between that I will be packaging broadhead sharpeners.

Make sure you can find some time in your busy day to visit us again pine tine. Its always entertaining.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/20/18.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This weekend is meat-a-palooza
. Turning Water Buffalo and hog into ground and smoked and dried tasty treats. In between that I will be packaging broadhead sharpeners.

Make sure you can find some time in your busy day to visit us again pine tine. Its always entertaining.

Now THAT is a statement I would believe happening in the Kulas family household!!!! First thing we've agreed on. Bwaaaahaaaa ha Haa!

Last edited by bigwoods; 04/20/18.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Should we feel jilted that PineTine (Ron Hulas) is spending the entire day on bowsite posting the same thing over and over and over? It's as if he doesnt even want to entertain us here. Under his first handle here dmp2013 he kept making the same post over and over and continued that after that account got banned and he created dmp2014 and when that account got banned he created ronkulasdapoacher and got banned and now his pine tine account is getting under utilized.

C-mon man. Commit already. wink

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hey! Page 49. You know what that means. We can get this to 50 pages by end of day.

I'll start. Did you hear that Kulas shot a spike buck with a .22 over corn at night??

Talk amongst yourselves.

Not just that....I heard you only shot it but didn't recover it.

Page 51 of 58 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.