Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... That's what is now being reported .... and that he is prepared to testify (presumably before a Grand Jury) against McCabe and Comey. There might be something to this: Throughout this entire "Passion Play" Priestap is one of the few (if not the only) high level FBI Official who has NOT been fired, resigned, demoted, or given a new job counting paper clips. Instead, he has remained at his official position as the FBI's Counterintelligence Director. Undoubtedly, " .... he knows where the bodies are buried ... " If this turns out to be true, we could be one giant step closer to "soap-on-a-rope" time for some of the key weasels.

[Linked Image]

See:

https://truepundit.com/doj-key-fbi-...d-fbi-chiefs-set-stage-for-grand-juries/

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Strzok and Page have flipped. It was Page that led to Mccabe getting fired when he threw her under the bus for his leaks. Strzok and Page are laying low, maintaining their security clearances and keeping their mouths shut... almost as if they're cooperating witnesses ready to testify in a criminal proceeding. But I preach to you, ftbt, the choir.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder how Jeff Obama will try to spin this............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Why?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beware the Clinton Crime Family hit team

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Beware the Clinton Crime Family hit team

That's always a risk. However, Priestap is seriously BUCK$ UP. He is married to Sabrina Menschel, who is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs zillionaire brothers Richard and Robert Menshel, who are big-time Democrat donors. Sabrina is also the current head of the D.C. office of Nardello & Co. That's the top private-eye firm in the Beltway. Let's just say that he's got A LOT to lose by "taking a hit for the team" and going to jail. Not in the cards for him.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
we could be seeing a rash of suicides...

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Protective custody might be in order

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, how does a pos like Comey buy safety by exonerating the No 2 POC? Are Zero and Hillary still the protectors of their commie crew?

Hillary set precedent by selling our critical assets. Oh, ha, i forgot about Bill. I guess he set the first as first POTUS TRAITOR POS. No wonder hes Piddlers and Leroys and Jell0s and gayghosts and djs' hero.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/25/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

Why?

It'll be interesting to see the steps taken on how he gets it to be about Trump lying.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Don't understand why there's a pic of Christian Slater attached?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So Priestap be in danger of DBW or wifes family. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
All this crap would go back to Soros inc.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh what a tangled web they weave.........

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by McInnis

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.

Gowdy is opening the flood gates of protection, exoneration, and excuses for not prosecuting his fellow Swamp Dwellers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Don't understand why there's a pic of Christian Slater attached?

laugh six degrees of Kevin Bacon?

Last edited by bbassi; 04/25/18.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I called his office today and told the lady to tell him to go to hell and that supporting Comey was supporting a 2 tier legal system. I asked her to ask him if he had been bought off or threatened by a Soros group. Trey G. 864-241-0175.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Khe’ll fire up the bong, grab a couple of Gus’ s’shrooms and come up with something.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 70 invisible), 3,392 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,439
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.