Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I called his office today and told the lady to tell him to go to hell and that supporting Comey was supporting a 2 tier legal system. I asked her to ask him if he had been bought off or threatened by a Soros group. Trey G. 864-241-0175.

I think Ol' "Rooster Head" aka Mr. "All Hat and No Cattle" has had few sips of D.C. Swamp Water. Aaaand you know who else? Something has happened to Judge Napolitano. No more fire in his belly.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Gowdy is a bad guy and has been from the start. He’s nothing more than controlled opposition for the deep state. He makes a bunch of noise to make it seem like conservatives have someone representing them but in reality he’s just another corrupt deep stater. Trump is revealing who the black hats are. The FBI agents who’ve been reassigned instead of fired are cooperating with the IG investigation. The IG can only investigate current employees. Huber can go after anyone and has the power to charge people which the IG does not.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gowdy and the Judge don’t mind betting on a sure thing now that the game has really started. They could talk a good game about what ought to happen or what could happen. Now it’s time to start talking about what WILL happen, which both of them have known all along.

All the main players skate. It’s the way it has always been.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DAVEinJax - " ... He [Trey Gowdy] makes a bunch of noise to make it seem like conservatives have someone representing them but in reality he’s just another corrupt deep stater. ..."

I've long thought Gowdy was "all show and no go." Now that he is retiring from Congress, it would not surprise me one bit if he already has a very cushy seven figure deal at CNN, MSNBC, or perhaps one of the other far left wing teevee networks as a "contributing commentator" with emphasis on how "inept and incompetent" are Pres. Trump, and "conservative" Republicans.

Just my opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by McInnis
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.

Gowdy, was unwittingly inferring that if he was the prosecutor, he couldnt secure a guilty verdict....Lacking the legal talent, he was projecting..😎.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by McInnis
Yet Gowdy just said that Comey will most likely not be prosecuted because he set "precedent" by not recommending Hillary be prosecuted. It's is strange that the Director of the FBI can now set legal Precedent, but yet here we are.

I could not believe that Gowdy said that. If he was being sarcastic, he wasn't using good judgement. Do you remember at the end of his exoneration speech about Hillary, after he told us she broke the law but would not be charged, he made sure to say that his decision should not be construed as setting a precedent for other cases. Remember the sailor who had just been sentenced to prison for taking a few photos inside a submarine on which he was stationed.

I hope he is saying it to give false hope to the players and not telegraph future intentions of Jeff Sessions.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joe DeGenova feels Strzok and Page are singing like birds to save their necks. Theres a good chance Priestap is part of the reason for that.

Come on Nordman and Nebassman and tell us how much you hope the truth doesnt come out. Hey, djs and greyghost, dont the both of you have anything to comment too?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/25/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm on the record from 6-7 months ago stating that Priestap would turn Federal witness...

I guess a blind pig finds an acorn or two now and then.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It's Spring Time, a wonderful time for Canary's to sing. I'll just bet the DOJ boys love Allison Mack's beautiful voice. She can sure sing. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Amazing the ignorance of some as to how much a single Congressman, or even a Committee can do...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Amazing the ignorance of some as to how much a single Congressman, or even a Committee can do...

And trading text's/emails with assassination plans can be a real career killer if caught also.........................quite the rabbit hole.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 62 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,176
Posts18,503,222
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.