Campfire Regular
M
Pile on, sheeple haha๐Ÿ˜Ž

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Where's that Kumbaya picture when you need it?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will bet your days of buying and selling under this user name are over and once the others are smoked out they will get the cold shoulder as well๐Ÿ˜‰

Laughing

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81

The stats say differently. The Classifieds have the second highest post count and at any given time, usually have the second highest count of active viewers. The owner is undoubtedly aware and I'm sure is quite fine with the traffic the Classifieds drive to his site.

He should welcome suggestions and take steps to improve security.... before a competitor does.

I hope you're not really this dumb.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He was even nice, and used mostly words you know in his explanation, and you had to just get that uninformaed jab in there. Gotta love the predictability in this crowd!๐Ÿ˜Ž

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Mac1978
Hey steelhead.....?

Read Fred's post, you POS.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He was even nice, and used mostly words you know in his explanation, and you had to just get that uninformaed jab in there. Gotta love the predictability in this crowd!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Once again, another piece of shiet shows up to prove that more mother's should have swallowed. Congrats?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Pile on, sheeple haha๐Ÿ˜Ž

Can't help but shlt in your own bed can you?

You live in these classifieds and showing your a$$ I am sure will boost your sales.

Montana MOFO
M
mow1954 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Please stop this guys. I'm the one who started this thread and will really appreciate if we can focus on stopping fraud and theft by this guy. Thanks very much.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mow1954
Please stop this guys. I'm the one who started this thread and will really appreciate if we can focus on stopping fraud and theft by this guy. Thanks very much.

Mac1978 is a scum bag that takes advantage of the classifieds and screws everyone he can. so him and your thief are peas in a pod.
So if you are wanting to actually help keep crap heads out this is very productive. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I would really hate the cross country ride I'd have to take with the 7 ft buck kweer I had to find and hire to repeatedly ass rape someone that ripped me off in the classifieds.

Trump Won!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He and your thief, Fred. Keep on keepin on, boys....quality entertainment

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He and your thief, Fred. Keep on keepin on, boys....quality entertainment

Why donโ€™t you share those other user names you [bleep] of crap.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Haha! You came to the wrong place for results, amigo. All these guys do is form a keyboard commando imaginary posse, and advertise what a bunch of boobs they are. A proper buyer/seller rating has been mentioned numerous times, but they want no part. โ€œIโ€™ve knowed ole Jimbob since Reagan was in office and heโ€™s honester than the day are longโ€ is a retarded system, because nobody has a factual clue how Ole Jimbob behaves when left alone with the cookie jar... And thatโ€™s a fcuking fact, Jack. You can take that one to the bank.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Haha! You came to the wrong place for results, amigo. All these guys do is form a keyboard commando imaginary posse, and advertise what a bunch of boobs they are. A proper buyer/seller rating has been mentioned numerous times, but they want no part. โ€œIโ€™ve knowed ole Jimbob since Reagan was in office and heโ€™s honester than the day are longโ€ is a retarded system, because nobody has a factual clue how Ole Jimbob behaves when left alone with the cookie jar... And thatโ€™s a fcuking fact, Jack. You can take that one to the bank.

Translation:

I came here to buy low and sell high and nobody will deal with me because I act like a 12 year old girl instead of a grown man.

Mac

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I havenโ€™t been in the classifieds in over a year but I swear the same people are still going at it. TTT ๐Ÿคฃ

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Itโ€™s pretty entertaining, really.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crimson Mister
I havenโ€™t been in the classifieds in over a year but I swear the same people are still going at it. TTT ๐Ÿคฃ

Aside from a few bad eggs (see Mac1978), it's the best classifieds on the net.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Next to eBay and gunbroker, which are much,much more reliable. The downside to those sites is that the buyer and seller are usually a little more efficient and it requires use of modern technology, which can be most confusing to lots on here. Thereโ€™s also the small issue of one time a loooong time ago, Billy Bob told Jethro and the boys that eBay was the devil, probably because he was too stupid to use it, and Jethro and the boys have been spring loaded to hate it and spread the word based on hearsay simply because theyโ€™re unable to think. One thing that they offer that is great is an accurate user rating. For instance, you could screen a buyer or seller such as me, and see my hundreds of positive feedbacks and great comments with zero negative or neutral and choose whether you want to proceed based on hard fact. Or you could be a tard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wondering why you chose to be an a55hole here if you're such a fine upstanding citizen on other sites in your own mind. But I really don't care.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (450yukon, 673, 7mm_Loco, 1minute, 2ndwind, 25 invisible), 1,012 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,354
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.