Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by redjones

Anyway here is the info that I have and was used during his heist.

Nelson Clyde
12 Video Ct.
Iowa city,Iowa 52240-3050
Email: Traveldkk1966gmail.com
Username: Scrrup1001

Hope this helps someone down the road from being taken advantage of.

Greg

Google maps in Satellite view shows this address to be in a mobile home park.

-----Life's too short to hunt with an ugly rifle or shotgun.-----
-----NRA Lifetime Endowment Member-----
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Same address was given to buyers with the request that we provide tracking info on payment. Assumption is that is not his address, but with tracking he would know when to be there to receive the mailed payment. Making sure he could be found is the only thing stopping a trip......

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Beware of this person he uses sales1001 and has money orders sent to a one Denise Avery she cashes them for him and receives a cut I did contact her and she said she has no knowledge of what I was talking about

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, it appears Clyde is checking his email and is extremely remorseful. crazy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A guy like that will have his luck run out one day, hopefully soon. Can't stand thieves.

Gerry.
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by SKane
Well, it appears Clyde is checking his email and is extremely remorseful. crazy

[Linked Image]

He needs his azz stomped for that! Smart mouth POS!!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Hey, y’all listen to this....
If that chit ever happens in my county or other counties around mine, let me know and I’ll do my best to help your fight. I live in McLennan County, Texas. I’m not tryin to be a badazz, but I too CANNOT stand a thief.

Edwin

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
His victims should connect via the forums, throw some money together and hire a local private investigator to lay eyes on him. Once his whereabouts are confirmed some fellas can pay him a visit. He didn't even scam me and I'd throw some bucks in the hat to see him brought to justice - vigilante or otherwise.

NRA Life Member
T
TEM Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
I would truly like to run up with this guy. Just to talk to him, I have a couple of questions for him!

Last edited by TEM; 05/06/18.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I really don’t think any of you trash talking retards are even stupid enough to make a threatening post on a public forum and then act on it. Fcuk you guys are dumb.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"trash talking retards"

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Get your local police involved.

I had a craigslist issue when I was in a purchasing transaction for a recurve bow ( I was the buyer). Made phone contact, and sent usps money order. Two weeks go by, no bow. No word of receipt of funds or shipping info ( In email/ phone contact I asked seller to email when funds received, and when shipment made with tracking info). Several phone calls from me to his number resulted in either a phone message left, or once his brother (?) answered. Nothing. This goes on for about 2 months. Usps doesn’t do anything until 90 days for inves5igation/ stop payment ( in reality a usps money order is a crappy instrument of payment regarding options for the buyer in cases like this).

I contacted my local police and told them about it. They said this would be considered “ theft by deception.” They made some calls to the seller’s local police. About a week later, I had my bow.

Use your and seller’s local police. That’s why they are there. Make copies of all info about the situation : ie : classified ads/emails/ phone numbers/ addresses for the cops, to make as easy as possible for them. Be polite. Be patient. Be diligent and determined. You are not only looking out for yourself, but the next person this guy may scam.

Good luck

Last edited by buttstock; 05/07/18.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Sometimes it works some time not.I bought something on line once in Milwaukee from Craigslist,payed with a USPS money order,never received it.Went to the police about it,they said that is a civil matter,not their job,wouldnt help at all.I asked if I went there myself,they told me then it becomes a legal matter and I probably would end up in jail.So I proceeded to call his business phone 25-30 times a day asking on his voice mail where my stuff was,it did very little except fill up his business mail box,lastly I had his home address,about 2-3 times a month I would advertise on Craigslist estate or garage sales,starting at 5-6 am. all welcome early.Benefit party's for unfortunate people needing help,always with a long sad story,to include live bands,alchohol,food,even fire works after dark,all the good stuff.I never got my stuff but honestly,best $150. I ever spent

Last edited by bgl0b6; 05/07/18.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I love it^^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Clyde Voorheese
DOB 06/24/1956
504 Mineral Point Lane
Iowa City, IA 52246

Last edited by lkydvl; 05/07/18.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
bump to help ,
any activity from the local Police?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bgl0b6
Sometimes it works some time not.I bought something on line once in Milwaukee from Craigslist,payed with a USPS money order,never received it.Went to the police about it,they said that is a civil matter,not their job,wouldnt help at all.I asked if I went there myself,they told me then it becomes a legal matter and I probably would end up in jail.So I proceeded to call his business phone 25-30 times a day asking on his voice mail where my stuff was,it did very little except fill up his business mail box,lastly I had his home address,about 2-3 times a month I would advertise on Craigslist estate or garage sales,starting at 5-6 am. all welcome early.Benefit party's for unfortunate people needing help,always with a long sad story,to include live bands,alchohol,food,even fire works after dark,all the good stuff.I never got my stuff but honestly,best $150. I ever spent

LMFAO!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bgl0b6

What’s more satisfying than seeing someone publicly advertise why they can’t understand that a USPS money order isn’t worth the paper it’s written on?
Seeing that person advertise their illegal attempts at revenge in the same public post. Yes, TOPCATHR, retards.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
bgl0b6, PM me for Mac1978’s address.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I did nothing illegal at all and I did enjoy every second of revenge,The clown I was talking about totally frauded me out of $150.If that bothers you send me $150 cash and ill call him and apologize.to him....I still have his phone number,I could post it if you want it

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (06hunter59, 1minute, 1941USMC, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,885
Posts18,518,254
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.