Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Assad had no reason to launch a chemical attack. Ask yourself who did.

Even if you choose to believe that Assad did it, it has nothing to do with America.

You know this...how?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Iranians' faces are out of joint because of Netanyahu's report documenting how they lied throughout the nuclear deal. No doubt they're going to get a big spoonful of shock and awe, Israeli style.

No, they are feeling brave because your last administration pandered to their every need, and they haven't quite woken up to just how radically things have changed.

Then why are they attacking Israel, and not the US?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Longbob

Even if you choose to believe that Assad did it, it has nothing to do with America.

You know this...how?

I know that it doesn't benefit American interests to be at war in the Middle East regardless of who is killing who over there.

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a huge part of Western Europe due to the massive influx of "refugees" into there.

Whether Assad did it or not has no bearing on American interests.

But it's my opinion that it was a false flag intended to create a reason for the continuation of America's involvement in the Syrian war.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Not to worry because Israel will not wipe them all out.

It's because they would be no better than those in WW2 that did the same to them.

No wait i remember reading here that it never happened at all.

Nevermind,carry on.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Boil it down to the basics,...and what's left is,..

The Israel tail is wagging the American dog to death.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

You know this...how?

I know that it doesn't benefit American interests to be at war in the Middle East regardless of who is killing who over there.

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a hugh part of Western Europe due to to massive influx of "refugees" into there.

Whewther Assad did it or not has no bearing on American interests.

But it's my opinion that it was a false flag intended to create a reason for the continuation of America's involvement in the Syrian war.

The bold part I agree with, but this was created because we utilized half measures and got ourselves sucked into a war. Any action we take should be a one sided annihilation otherwise we shouldn't involve ourselves. The half azzed job we did drug the whole thing out and gave rise to the other issues you raised.

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?" Are you talking about resources, freedoms, security, way of life, prosperity, equality, sense of right and wrong? Again, I feel President Trump is taking real action in issues that align quite well with my interests as an American.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You know this...how?

The American government has been at war there for 15 years or so and it has pushed our national debt over the 20 trillion dollar mark, created havens for Islamic extremists in several failed states, and destroyed a hugh part of Western Europe due to to massive influx of "refugees" into there.

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?"

Things that benefit the American people.

Spending trillions of dollars making war in the Middle East doesn't benefit the American people.

It didn't when Bush 43 did it,....it didn't when Obama did it,..and it doesn't when Trump does it.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

You know this...how?

On to the non bolded part. What exactly are "American interests?"

Things that benefit the American people.

Spending trillions of dollars making war in the Middle East doesn't benefit the American people.

It didn't when Bush 43 did it,....it didn't when Obama did it,..and it doesn't when Trump does it.

You are right on Bush and Obama, but wrong on President Trump. He is cleaning up the mess by the other two and not using half measures. Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord, sorting out Rocket Man, and bombing the crap out of ISIS come to mind at the moment.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You are right on Bush and Obama, but wrong on President Trump.

lol,...when Trump follows essentially the same foreign policy in Syria as Obama did, it's just as stupid as when Obama did.

In fact, Trump repeatedly spoke long and loud about the wastefulness of America's involvement in the Middle East wars during the campaign,......got a lot of applause for it.

*ahem*,...WTF?!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Iranian-Syrian alliance goes back over thirty years. Iran is in charge of planning , and has provided the Assad regime with a huge line of credit.

Syria first, then Iran, then peace in the middle east. Death to goat phu-kkers. grin grin grin Trump will continue what must be done.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The Iranian-Syrian alliance goes back over thirty years. Iran is in charge of planning , and has provided the Assad regime with a huge line of credit.

Who cares?

It doesn't affect America.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

lol,...when Trump follows essentially the same foreign policy in Syria as Obama did, it's just as stupid as when Obama did.

In fact, Trump repeatedly spoke long and loud about the wastefulness of America's involvement in the Middle East wars during the campaign,......got a lot of applause for it.

*ahem*,...WTF?!!

Same foreign policy in Syria as Obama? I think President Trump used a different color of red in his line than Obama's puzzy pink.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who cares?

It doesn't affect America.

Nothing affects you, your always stoned or drunk grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

*ahem*,...WTF?!!

Same foreign policy in Syria as Obama? I think President Trump used a different color of red in his line than Obama's puzzy pink.

Actually, Obama announce plans to escalate America's involvement in the Syrian war and the American people pitched a fit about it,..so he backed off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, Obama announce plans to escalate America's involvement in the Syrian war and the American people pitched a fit about it,..so he backed off.

267,171 I think he softened em up for Trump grin

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

I have no innate bitterness. I just look at what's happening and acknowledge it for what it is.

I allow reality to be reality. I don't sooth myself by lying to myself.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

I have no innate bitterness. I just look at what's happening and acknowledge it for what it is.

Alcohol?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Alcohol?

What about it?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Alcohol?

What about it?

Nothing. Just curious. Thanks for clearing that up.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,706
Posts18,494,396
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.