-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reckon Assad will get er like Saddam did?

[Linked Image]

Or like Khadafi went down?

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

I have no innate bitterness. I just look at what's happening and acknowledge it for what it is.

I allow reality to be reality. I don't sooth myself by lying to myself.

Alcohol?

What about it?

Nothing. Just curious. Thanks for clearing that up.

No,...you're just being an azzhole because that's all you have left.

With some practice you can be in the same class as watch4bear.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Don't worry. You will be ok.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't worry. You will be ok.

I *am* okay.

It's the people who are so scared of the facts that they have to alter them to sleep at night that have problems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Patrick Buchanan has been an insider in D.C. for decades. He knows the score.

http://buchanan.org/blog/dont-trash-the-nuclear-deal-129279

excerpt:

The problem for Bibi: While Trump sees no vital U.S. interest in Syria and has expressed his wish to get out when ISIS is demolished and scattered, Bibi has cast us in the lead role in taking down Iran in Syria.

Trump may want to stay out of the next phase of the Syrian civil war. Bibi is counting on the Americans to fight it.

That's it right there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Actually, it occurs to me that Trump is setting up Israel to take care of Iran.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by GunReader

The American government doesn't "set up" the Israeli government for *any*thing.

Basically, the Israeli government realized a long time ago that it was far less expensive to buy the influence necessary to control the American military than it was to construct an Israeli military that could compare to it.

In fact,...they buy that influence with American money that is given to them by the American Congress.

It's a great scam.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I see ISRAEL not America is currently bombing Iranian installations in Syria. Fine by me if Israel does their own dirty work for once.

Can’t see getting worked up about this since it doesn’t involve us. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Actually, Obama announce plans to escalate America's involvement in the Syrian war and the American people pitched a fit about it,..so he backed off.

Well, ok. That was then. This is now and President Trump isn't following the same path of Obama's failed foreign policy blunders. He is actually getting stuff done and addressing things that several of the Presidents before him wouldn't touch with serious regard to putting America's interests first. NORK, China trade, over regulations in our own country, Iran, immigration.

That's quite a lot in a short period of time with the headwinds of the Democrats, Republicans, and the media. I'm pretty pleased with the progress made so far and looking forward to more winning, but it is clear to me that your innate bitterness would not be happy with the second coming of Teddy R or something of the sort.

Plus 1!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunReader

The American government doesn't "set up" the Israeli government for *any*thing.

Basically, the Israeli government realized a long time ago that it was far less expensive to buy the influence necessary to control the American military than it was to construct an Israeli military that could compare to it.

In fact,...they buy that influence with American money that is given to them by the American Congress.

It's a great scam.

Got it! Those pissed by the dollars sent to Israel need to understand they are coming right back to us! Thanks for clearing that up; it used to pies me off!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I see ISRAEL not America is currently bombing Iranian installations in Syria. Fine by me if Israel does their own dirty work for once.

Yeah, given that they dragged the US into the war in 1948, the Suez business in 1956, dealing with the fedayeen guerrillas through the 50s and 60s, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur War, the various wars in Lebanon from the early 1970s to 2006, putting down the first and second Intifada, the Gaza War and its sequels Operations Pillar of Defence and Protective Edge. About time they looked after themselves eh?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah, given that they dragged the US into the war in 1948, the Suez business in 1956, dealing with the fedayeen guerrillas through the 50s and 60s, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur War, the various wars in Lebanon from the early 1970s to 2006, putting down the first and second Intifada, the Gaza War and its sequels Operations Pillar of Defence and Protective Edge. About time they looked after themselves eh?

Betting they already have a plan in motion for the US to pick up the slack, and more than likely pay for it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Are the Iranians in Syria supporting the Syrian government or are they supporting the Islamic extremists who are making war on the Syrian government?

Pretty sure that depends entirely on what day it is and which way the wind is blowing.

When America finds itself aligned with Isis against a fairly benign, secular government such as exists in Syria, it's time to take inventory of America's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Iran has sent troops into Syria to assist Assad in pushing back the Islamic extremists which were attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. Russia also sent troops into Syria to fight the Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the secular Syrian government.

Israel and the U.S.A. are assisting the Islamic extremists in Syria.

"Why?" is a damned good question that nobody seems inclined to ask.

That is like saying that fighting police corruption is aligning yourself with Black Lives Matters on a smaller scale. Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time. You have to decide in your own mind if it is the right thing to do. Will mistakes be made and lives lost that may be avoided? Sure, but no one said this would be simple or easy.

Make your choices and live with the consequences. Right now, my money is on President Trump and the direction he is taking the USA thus the rest of the world. Place your bets where you feel most comfortable.

Were I placing bets I would go with; had the bitch won I would be seeing local kids gearing up to be sent to the Middle East, Iran would have everything they could possibly desire including a thriving operation selling nukes to any with spare coin, the clinton foundation would already have trillions set aside, the grinning bastard obama would be on the speaking circuit wearing a halo and a white robe, the White House would have no crockery left....and the rest of us would be f-ed.

Trump is at the helm and we can discuss this over the internet whilst sipping imported coffee as my wife is in the kitchen cooking potato bake.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Oh, that sent a chill down my spine to consider. It is a much better position to be in now.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Are the Iranians in Syria supporting the Syrian government or are they supporting the Islamic extremists who are making war on the Syrian government?

Pretty sure that depends entirely on what day it is and which way the wind is blowing.

When America finds itself aligned with Isis against a fairly benign, secular government such as exists in Syria, it's time to take inventory of America's foreign policy in the Middle East.

Iran has sent troops into Syria to assist Assad in pushing back the Islamic extremists which were attempting to overthrow the Syrian government. Russia also sent troops into Syria to fight the Islamic terrorists who are trying to overthrow the secular Syrian government.

Israel and the U.S.A. are assisting the Islamic extremists in Syria.

"Why?" is a damned good question that nobody seems inclined to ask.

That is like saying that fighting police corruption is aligning yourself with Black Lives Matters on a smaller scale. Fighting extremism shouldn't be hindered or influenced by who might agree with you at the time. You have to decide in your own mind if it is the right thing to do. Will mistakes be made and lives lost that may be avoided? Sure, but no one said this would be simple or easy.

Make your choices and live with the consequences. Right now, my money is on President Trump and the direction he is taking the USA thus the rest of the world. Place your bets where you feel most comfortable.

So this brings up the question of when did the Middle East begin having extremists? How far back does it go? Is it a new description of someone or something that now can be weaponized? Or has it always been?
And for Longbob's information, I also voted for Trump and stand behind most everything He has done or is doing, but I give no one a blank check.
It was the Russians and the Syrians who bombed Isis. It was the Saudi's, Israel, and us through the military industrial complex and the deep state who created and fund them. Gaddafi kept the fundamentalist in check which didn't work out for those nations involved in destabilizing the middle east. When the Deep State/Globalist were creating and funding Al Qaeden Isis, Gaddafi was keeping them in check and that didn't workout to well for the creators.
More research into what the agenda is for World dominance ie World Government by many Americans before this herding they do can be stopped. There is a reason they call us Sheeple. So back to the debate, Trump is trying to stop the US from being herded into a war, the Globalist are doing everything in their power to escalate it. With the thinking I see going on in this thread, the Globalist are definitely winning. They are herding us right into a war that will have tremendous negative results for America. Right now they are doing it by using Israel and our emotional thinking and ties to that country.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My thoughts on this.....

The Middle East always has been, and always will be a powder keg. Though some will blame Israel, it's the damned Arabs and nobody else.

We have pizzed away billions of dollars and thousands of American lives over there, and we're no better off today than we were when we started.

When I look at Israel, I see 2 things......a nation that is surrounded by hordes of Islamic lunatics who would love to wipe them from the face of the earth, and I see an ally that is pretty much dependent upon us to keep them going.

Despite the fact that we know how deceiving and manipulative the Jews are, and that is an undisputed fact, we can't abandon Israel. To do so would be like giving the Arabs a double dose of testosterone and an energy drink at the same time. As far as I'm concerned, Israel and the Jews are the lesser of two evils.

We need to get our azzes out of Syria ASAP, and let whatever happens happen.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by BIGR
K22, please tell me that you are not one of those Liberals out of Asheville?

I'll assure you K22 is a long way from being a liberal.

Thanks 12344mag. I decided not to answer that one. All he has to do is read my posts. But, I like Asheville. I like to walk around downtown. Liberals I can handle, its the ones who are fascists masking themselves as liberals I can stand.

Hey I am just poking at you a little bit, it was just to see if you would respond about the great city of Asheville. I shouldn't of said that, that's about like cursing someone in a bad way, sometimes a person looks back and says why did I do that?

Its all good, no harm meant.

NEVER GIVE UP
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
What would Jewish Jesus do.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
What would Jewish Jesus do.

No idea, but his old man certainly had no issues with killing them.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (257 mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 22 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,389
Posts18,469,819
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.