Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wal-Mart has been at the forefront of selling commie chink wares and has been the model for every industry to do so.

IDGAF about anything else they do.

PS: Blackshart couldnt fight out of a wet paper bag. Even a chink one....

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Wal Mart carries what sells.

This ^^^

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by milespatton
The one in Lonoke, Arkansas has gone back to selling guns. If I recall correctly, they quit in the mid 1980's. Sometime in the last couple of weeks, they have put a gun rack in the sporting goods area and the guns are back. miles

Are they only selling guns to those 21 and up?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wal Mart isn't selling the most popular gun in America right now - the AR15. They sell the Mini-14, but not the Mini-30. Go figure.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Wooo - Hoooo! You're a lucky man, Miles!
They took all firearms out of our store ~ 15 years ago. A friend, working in receiving, told me it was because of "internal loss" (employee theft) - so, instead of firing the workers, and prosecuting them, they quit carrying firearms in this store.
Don't know if we'll ever see them back! They still have much the same workforce.

How do you know they didn't fire anyone? Calling BS on this. If it was internal, head's rolled. People get canned for a lot less serious infractions at Wal-Mart. I've worked for Wal-Mart for over 15 years. There' s more to this "internal" issue, you can bet on it.

The same woman worked there for several more years - and so informed me. One woman was transferred out of jewelry (for theft) - and STILL works there!

Nope. Don't believe it. Sorry. They don't keep thieves around. Something's not adding up here.

Our local managers don't have any cojones, and don't want to be recognized for bring inept - therefore keep it under the covers. Many locals are multi-generational political family members (think 200 years, or so of crooks who taught Louisiana and Chicago politicos a thing or two) We've had NO one who is willing to stir this pot. I KNOW the woman who got transferred from jewelry, KNOW how she got caught, and passed through her check-out register just yesterday!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Our local managers don't have any cojones, and don't want to be recognized for bring inept - therefore keep it under the covers. Many locals are multi-generational political family members (think 200 years, or so of crooks who taught Louisiana and Chicago politicos a thing or two) We've had NO one who is willing to stir this pot. I KNOW the woman who got transferred from jewelry, KNOW how she got caught, and passed through her check-out register just yesterday!

Mark I wondered if it might be something like that. Appalachia got nothin' on Northern New Mexico when it comes to shenanigans.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Wal Mart isn't selling the most popular gun in America right now - the AR15. They sell the Mini-14, but not the Mini-30. Go figure.

My info is several years old, but I remember reading that Wal Mart is the largest seller of firearms and ammunition in the U.S.

I was just in Wal Mart last friday. They did indeed have a Ruger Mini-14...for almost $700!! Why would anyone in their right mind pay that for a Mini-14 when they can have a quality AR-15 for approx. $100 more?? And that being the case, you think that adding the Mini-30 makes sense?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wal Mart sell a lot of guns.

If your local Wal Mart sucks, you might want to look at demographics and not a chain store.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have only ever been to one Wal-Mart.

To be honest, I thought they were all the same.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

About the same, some will have products or services that others won't.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I’ll continue to give my money to real arms dealers, even if I have to pay more.
You want a medal ?

I guess, I’ll mail it to you and you can stick it up your ass.

Now that's a good one!

I thought so. +1

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They got rid of the black rifles here but still sell long guns for certain and iirc think they have handguns too. But I run In to get mobile 1 in the jug and run out just as fast

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our Super Center has always sold guns and reloading components. I know that it is Campfire P C to put down Walmart shoppers and employees but that’s just arrogance.

What I see is many people working instead of being on welfare and I’m not going to make fun of them.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Arrogance is west coast harbors filled with Chinese freighters full of [bleep].

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Seems like Walmart stores around my area have always gone with whichever way the political winds on guns are blowing at the time.

Back in the '80s and ( IIRC ) maybe a little into the very early '90s local Walmart stocked all kinds of handguns, rifles and shotguns but then pulled the handguns and completely quit selling them forever soon after some kind of big nation wide stink in the news over handgun sales.

They did the same with the Black Talon ammo too and sold all their stock of it off at super discounts after the big stink over them but continued to stock other less headline news worthy ammo.

Some local Walmart stores completely quit stocking any and all modern firearms for a few years during the mid 2000s but then brought them back again and then added a bunch of AR/AK style firearms when they became so popular and such big sellers. A while back they quit stocking the AR/AK style center-fire rifles again after the most recent stink over their ease of availability.

Ammo selection used to be fairly good too but now they only stock basic, common calibers, brands and styles in center-fire and same with rim-fire and shotgun ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like em or hate em, one thing certain, they didn't become the worlds largest retailer by luck, or being stupid.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Absolutely. I think it was two years ago they had six packs of floating goose decoys for 69.99

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Before I retired, I traveled the Entire State of Arkansas, and have been in most Walmarts that were open at the time. Huge difference in what they stock. At the time that I retired, only one in Arkansas carried reloading components and that was at Paragould, Ar. The one at Ash Flat, ar. had Cattle panels and salt blocks, fencing material, etc. where most had paving stones and garden stuff. Long time ago, maybe still that way, the one In Texarkana, ar. sold modern rifles but not muzzleloaders, and the one in Texarkana, Tx. carred muzzleloaders but not modern rifles. NW Arkansas walmarts had bridles and other horse related stuff in the pet department, and other places did not. This is the first one that I have seen bring back rifles, after quitting selling them. I heard, but do not know for sure that the black rifle being discontinued was from lack of sales after Trump was elected. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Who's a Walmarts?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've a Woodman's for food and booze, and a Fleet/Farm for everything else, including AR's. Wal-Mart's only worthwhile if you need to find the true ghetto trash of the world.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (264mag, 673, 44automag, 7mm_Loco, AB2506, 450yukon, 17 invisible), 1,171 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,881
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.