Print Thread
Hop To
Page 92 of 165 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Rudy Giuliani claimed over the weekend that the president of the United States need not comply with a subpoena to testify if he is called by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. But this dubious legal argument was clearly rebutted, back in 1998, by then-New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
As President Donald Trump’s new legal counsel, Giuliani has undermined much of the president’s legal defense and admitted to a limited understanding of the facts. In a recent ABC This Week interview, he argued that presidents are exempt from subpoenas.
“We don’t have to. He’s the president of the United States,” Giuliani told host George Stephanopoulos. “We can assert the same privileges other presidents have.”
But 20 years ago, when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Giuliani took the exact opposite view. In a July 21, 1998 interview with Charlie Rose, he was asked about whether the president would have to testify before Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr’s grand jury if subpoenaed.
“You gotta do it. I’m mean you don’t have a choice,” Giuliani, a former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York opined.
He added that if Clinton wanted to challenge it, he’d have to convince a judge of some sort of recognizable exemption privilege. “And if a judge decides he doesn’t, then you have to testify. You don’t have a choice about that,” Giuliani said. Clinton voluntarily testified a month later.
“Under the criminal law, everyone should be treated the same,” 1998 Giuliani said. “And I know there are some people that say the president should be treated stricter. We used to have an era where the president was treated much more leniently. But I think the right answer is the president should be treated — as far as the criminal law is concerned, the president is a citizen.”

It's almost like partisanship has et up his brain since 1998.

Hint: you [bleep] resemble that remark! grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell your girls good luck, sucker.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Finally. Collusion.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rip-apocalyptic-hollywood-narrative.html

Oh, wait. Democrat collusion with Russia via Russian lawyer meeting with Glen Simpson of Fusion GPS both before the Trump Tower meeting and afterward.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Shocking. Just shocking I tell you... What a surprise!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Inspector General Michael Horowitz has referred his findings to prosecutor John Huber, having found "reasonable grounds" that the FBI and DOJ broke the law in the handling of the Clinton email investigation.

Public release of IG report on FBI/DOJ misconduct in handling of Clinton email investigation is pending. Any minute now. Tick tock.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ok everybody... To the tune of Frère Jacques...

Where is JeffO? Where is JeffO?

Dumbass Dude

Dumbass Dude

Now it's gonna bite him

Now it's gonna bite him

Northman too

Northman too

grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lol the "Spygate" bellyflop.

It'd be funny to have a POTUS who gets his intel from wack-job conspiracy theorists and then spews it all over Twitter.......... except that 1/3 of America is retarded enough to swallow it. [bleep] sheeple.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Getting desperate sounding Jefe'.....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I agree with James Clapper. It's a good thing the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign. It's also a good thing the DOJ and Obama and crew all knew about it. It drastically reduces the number of investigations needed to drain the swamp. We'll just investigate the DOJ-NSD and FBI bungling the Clinton email investigation (evidence already referred to Huber, IG report pending), investigate FISA abuse; investigate potential political motive behind the intelligence community spying at Trump and team. Pretty simple. Everyone that was in on those things is going down.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. And for someone, somewhere, to show where collusion is a crime.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ok everybody... To the tune of Frère Jacques...

Where is JeffO? Where is JeffO?

Dumbass Dude

Dumbass Dude

Now it's gonna bite him

Now it's gonna bite him

Northman too

Northman too

grin

Not bad.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It'd be funny to have a POTUS who gets his intel from wack-job conspiracy theorists and then spews it all over Twitter.......... except that 1/3 of America is retarded enough to swallow it. [bleep] sheeple.

So, Clapper admitting there was an FBI spy in the Trump campaign is what you call "wack-job (whack-job) conspiracy theorists"?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, Clapper admitting there was an FBI spy in the Trump campaign is what you call "wack-job (whack-job) conspiracy theorists"?

The Truth is Wacky to some.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
I agree with James Clapper. It's a good thing the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign. It's also a good thing the DOJ and Obama and crew all knew about it. It drastically reduces the number of investigations needed to drain the swamp. We'll just investigate the DOJ-NSD and FBI bungling the Clinton email investigation (evidence already referred to Huber, IG report pending), investigate FISA abuse; investigate potential political motive behind the intelligence community spying at Trump and team. Pretty simple. Everyone that was in on those things is going down.

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. And for someone, somewhere, to show where collusion is a crime.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. What the hell does it matter if collusion isnt a crime. You keep getting hung up on those minor little details.

So what, Flynn didnt lie to the FBI. They can still screw him over with prison unless he prefers his son be framed. Like bro Schumer said, dont cross the FBI, laws dont mean chitt. Kapeesh? We want Trump gone and it doesnt matter what hes done, kapeesh? wink

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The Truth is Wacky to some.

They don't know it when they hear it. That's why it can't compute..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, I've limited myself to expressing my opinion that the facts we know about would strongly infer that Trump and/or senior campaign members did in fact conspire with Russia to affect the election.

But this rates a call-out. What a steaming, stinking, lying pile of SHÏT this so-called man is. Cause yeah, economic yardsticks moving a couple hundredths of a percent point are why our soldiers fight and sacrifice. Jesus wept.

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, lets have a link to this major crime of collusion in your mind. We havent even seen a leak there was collusion. You arent a leak, youre a drip.

I say in your mind because there is no US law making it illegal. Also, Mueller just reported, iirc, he would not charge Trump with collusion or obstruction.

Perhaps Mueller would benefit from talking with you. Personally, i think hed discover, as have we, your delusional as can be.

I Dindo Nuffin
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ok, I've limited myself to expressing my opinion that the facts we know about would strongly infer that Trump and/or senior campaign members did in fact conspire with Russia to affect the election.

But this rates a call-out. What a steaming, stinking, lying pile of SHÏT this so-called man is. Cause yeah, economic yardsticks moving a couple hundredths of a percent point are why our soldiers fight and sacrifice. Jesus wept.

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

What are your credentials to call him out?

Getting lost and injured isn't service.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by NH K9

What are your credentials to call him out?

Getting lost and injured isn't service.

What about falling off of a ladder? Does that count?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

This just shows you are a failure as a man, and a failure as a patriot.

Only the enemy roots for the failure of our country.

Better be careful what you wish for. Because when our country fails, you will have to deal with us yourself.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 05/28/18.
Page 92 of 165 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (257 roberts, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.