Hop To
Page 93 of 165 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 164 165
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ok, I've limited myself to expressing my opinion that the facts we know about would strongly infer that Trump and/or senior campaign members did in fact conspire with Russia to affect the election.

But this rates a call-out. What a steaming, stinking, lying pile of SHÏT this so-called man is. Cause yeah, economic yardsticks moving a couple hundredths of a percent point are why our soldiers fight and sacrifice. Jesus wept.

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

Dude, you don't seem to be mentally stable. My sincere hope would be that you seek professional help, and that someone in the medical community could successfully treat whatever ails you.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ok, I've limited myself to expressing my opinion that the facts we know about would strongly infer that Trump and/or senior campaign members did in fact conspire with Russia to affect the election.

But this rates a call-out. What a steaming, stinking, lying pile of SHÏT this so-called man is. Cause yeah, economic yardsticks moving a couple hundredths of a percent point are why our soldiers fight and sacrifice. Jesus wept.

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

Who knocked that cock out of Jeff_O 's mouth? Don't need to hear his BS!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

What you are reading here is a temper tantrum.

His side lost the Presidency, and more importantly the Supreme Court. He’s been praying that some divine intervention will make his Trump nightmare go away before Ginsburg and Kennedy croak.

Guess what? For him, the unthinkable is happening - Trump is winning!

He can’t take it. JeffO is seeing the “BlueWave” peter out at sea. The likelihood of Trumps re-election is setting in. It is disturbing for him. He can’t figure out what is going on. He doesn’t understand patriotism, love of country, secure borders, fair trade.

He sure doesn’t agree with personal responsibility and hard work as keystones to prosperity and success. The Nanny State doesn’t take sweat, so that’s his preferred societal structure. Why work when you can collect disability, and smoke weed and phouc off all day everyday.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari

What you are reading here is a temper tantrum.

His side lost the Presidency, and more importantly the Supreme Court. He’s been praying that some divine intervention will make his Trump nightmare go away before Ginsburg and Kennedy croak. AND HE DOESNT EVEN BELIEVE IN THE DIVINITY.

Guess what? For him, the unthinkable is happening - Trump is winning! AND OTHER SUCKERS ARENT DRINKING THE KOOLAID AS HE DID.
FIXT. wink

Hes losing it mentally. Zero lied to him. Just believing isnt getting it done. He believed in collusion with all his heart, fart and sole. He cant believe his own party knew all along there was no collusion. He cant believe they sucked him in with their dreamed up illusion.

This post at this late date would be enough to prove he is delusional in many courts.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hat, a guy called in from a big city in Oregon the other day to a radio program. He said all the crap the lieberals have been giving Trump got him so pissed he resigned from the D party and and joined the R party and has been helping out at a R election campaign HQ.

He said that in the past week he has seen over 50 dhimmicraps come in and renig on the D party and sign up on the Rs.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
<That's a good start, but I hate to know that California will seed Oregon with another 100,000 Leftists next year.

You know, JeffObama has a point, Trump is a ([bleep]). What he refuses to acknowledge publicly or privately it that Trump is the result and not the cause.

- Obamas race baiting caused Trump. Obamas abuse of Executive orders caused Trump. The Clinton machine orchestrating the candidacy of perhaps the most disagreeable woman in politics (that says something) is the cause. Trump is the antidote to the Alinsky tactics that the Clintons brought to Washington and that Barack Obama was all too familiar with with to carry on. The Left was willing to go to any length to get
Hillary into office, and as we are finding out, the did and failed.

Do you recall those reports during the transition of Obama hold strategy meetings for the Democrats in Washington on how to deal with Trump at the birth of the "Resist and Obstruct" movement? I'd never heard of such before. We have elections, the loser bows out, the outgoing President leaves with little fanfare, and the new guy gets a honeymoon period to win people over and get things accomplished. Why would the Democrats need high level strategy meetings with the outgoing President? Seems to me you regroup and win the next election...unless you have been breaking the law and have a huge fear of getting caught, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned!

Obama and the Clintons suddenly found themselves in a position of needing an unexpected and urgent cover your ass campaign. they were dirty, and had to bury the evidence and the bodies asap. They need a smoke screen and as many diversions to keep the spotlight off of what they had done as fast as possible. Hence they used what they had at hand. The Steele dossier, which turned out to be nothing to help the campaign, the Podesta think tank found a way to spin it into Trump collision. They figured that the GOP was stupid enough to play by the rules, get Sessions to recuse himself under pressure and appoint a Special council. The Dems knew the GOP had nothing to hide, so would go along. After all, they were not guilty of anything so why resist? The Dems know that once they the SC starts digging, they can find "something" - some technicality to nab somebody on. ("I'm shocked to find gambling in this establishment!") The Dems know where they have Friends (Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper, Brennen) who will cover for them. Hey JeffO, I'll give your people credit, they are smart! Crooked, but devilishly cleaver.

Remember the the famous HRC Qoute: “If that [bleep] bastard [Donald Trump] wins, we all hang from nooses"? Want to explain that one, Jeffy? How about the Peter Strzok and Lisa Page text? Want to explain that one. How dirty is Andrew McCabe in all of this? This is real [bleep], not drummed imaginary collusion fairytale stuff dreamed up by John Podesta and his band. I suppose, JeffO leaves the discussion at this point for some TUMs.

JeffO and his contemporaries were shocked to get beat by a crude individual like Trump when Hillary was a shoe in. He was numb andin denial for the transition. He became angry when the realization set in. He was hopeful when the MSM started floating this collusion crap out there and now that Trump has stymied the Leftist offensive and winning on all fronts, he's becoming angry and depressed. The AG report will blow the Democrat onslaught and turn the heat on them as the abuses of the Clintons and the Obama Admin come to light.

At that point, they go into Novembers election with little momentum and no message other than "we hate Trump". That might get them a few House seats, but where are they getting Senate seats? People are working, unemployment is down, America is seen as strong overseas. The NORKS are negotiating, the Mullahs in Iran are [bleep] their bedsheets, ISIS is crushed, Eastern Europe has rejected the flood of Muslims and in the process of rejecting the EU. Hell, even France is working with us. How must it feel to be Leftist Globalist at see even +France working with Trump? Trump is making headway with Xi in China. Note negotiating in the Clinton/W. Bush/Obama manner when you give China whatever they demand no matter how serious the damage tot eh US is. I mean negotiating with OUR best interests in mind. Trump is getting Xi to pressure Kim. This has NEVER HAPPENED! Not Nixon, Reagan or GHWB, certainly not Bill Clinton W. or Obama have achieved and progress with them. The Mullahs in Iran have been mocking US Presidents since Carter. They feared Reagan but screwed with him through proxy - i.e Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad. Think the Mullahs weren't behind the Marine Corps barracks bombing in Beirut? They don't dare try that [bleep] with Trump.

Yeah, JeffObama is not happy about having Trump, but he refuses to suffer in silence. He must throw his fit in public. He has so much mental angst over the outcome of the last election, he doesn't realize that he was the cause of his own misery. If his side had given us Joe Biden, there would have never been a Trump. If the Dems had run Al Gore in '08 (reminder - 2000± votes in Florida in 2000 was all that kept him out then) Al Gore would have been President over Romney and there would have never been a need for Trump. When the septic tank backs up into your house, you don't call a wedding planner, you call a plumber. A plumber is used to wading in crapola and cleaning it up. JeffObama's people flooded our country with Leftist crap, and the voters picked a plumber that was willing to clean it up.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
<That's a good start, but I hate to know that California will seed Oregon with another 100,000 Leftists next year.

You know, JeffObama has a point, Trump is a ([bleep]). What he refuses to acknowledge publicly or privately it that Trump is the result and not the cause.

- Obamas race baiting caused Trump. Obamas abuse of Executive orders caused Trump. The Clinton machine orchestrating the candidacy of perhaps the most disagreeable woman in politics (that says something) is the cause. Trump is the antidote to the Alinsky tactics that the Clintons brought to Washington and that Barack Obama was all too familiar with with to carry the tactics on. The Left was willing to go to any length to get
Hillary into office, and as we are finding out, the did and failed.

Do you recall those reports during the transition of Obama hold strategy meetings for the Democrats in Washington on how to deal with Trump at the birth of the "Resist and Obstruct" movement? I'd never heard of such before. We have elections, the loser bows out, the outgoing President leaves with little fanfare, and the new guy gets a honeymoon period to win people over and get things accomplished. Why would the Democrats need high level strategy meetings with the outgoing President? Seems to me you regroup and win the next election...unless you have been breaking the law and have a huge fear of getting caught, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned!

Obama and the Clintons suddenly found themselves in a position of needing an unexpected and urgent cover your ass campaign. they were dirty, and had to bury the evidence and the bodies asap. They need a smoke screen and as many diversions to keep the spotlight off of what they had done as fast as possible. Hence they used what they had at hand. The Steele dossier, which turned out to be nothing to help the campaign, the Podesta think tank found a way to spin it into Trump collision. They figured that the GOP was stupid enough to play by the rules, get Sessions to recuse himself under pressure and appoint a Special council. The Dems knew the GOP had nothing to hide, so would go along. After all, they were not guilty of anything so why resist? The Dems know that once they the SC starts digging, they can find "something" - some technicality to nab somebody on. ("I'm shocked to find gambling in this establishment!") The Dems know where they have griends (Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper, Brennen) who will cover for them. He JeffO, I'll give your people credit, they are smart! Crooked, but devilishly cleaver.

Remember the the famous HRC Qoute: “If that [bleep] bastard [Donald Trump] wins, we all hang from nooses"? Want to explain that one, Jeffy? How about the Peter Strzok and Lisa Page text? Want to explain that one. How dirty is Andrew McCabe in all of this? This is real [bleep], not drummed imaginary collusion fairytale stuff dreamed up by John Podesta and his band. I suppose, JeffO leaves the discussion at this point for some TUMs.

JeffO and his contemporaries were shocked to get beat by a crude individual like Trump when Hillary was a shoe in. He was numb and denial for the transition. He became angry when the realization set in. He was hopeful when the MSM started floating this collusion crap out there and now that Trump has stymied the Leftist offensive and winning on all fronts, he's becoming angry and depressed. The AG report will blow the Democrat onslaught and turn the heat on them as the abuses of the Clintons and the Obama Admin come to light.

At that point, the go into Novembers election with little momentum and no message other than "we hate Trump". That might get them a few House seats, but where are they getting Senate seats? People are working, unemployment is down, America is seen as strong overseas. The NORKS are negotiating, the Mullahs in Iran are [bleep] their bedsheets, ISIS is crushed, Eastern Europe has rejected the flood of Muslims and in the process of rejecting the EU. Hell, even France is working with us. How must it feel to be Leftist Globalist at see even +France working with Trump? Trump is making headway with Xi in China. Note negotiating in the Clinton/W. Bush/Obama manner when you give China whatever they demand no matter how serious the damage tot eh US is. I mean negotiating with OUR best interests in mind. Trump is getting Xi to pressure Kim. This has NEVER HAPPENED! Not Nixon, Reagan or GHWB, certainly not Bill Clinton W. or Obama have achieved and progress with them. The Mullahs in Iran have been mocking US Presidents since Carter. They feared Reagan but screwed with him through proxy - i.e Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad. Think the Mullahs weren't behind the Marine Corps barracks bombing in Beirut? They don't dare try that [bleep] with Trump.

Yeah, JeffObama is not happy about having Trump, but he refuses to suffer in silence. He must throw his fit in public. He has so much mental angst over the outcome of the last election, he doesn't realize that he was the cause of his own misery. If his side had given us Joe Biden, there would have never been a Trump. If the Dems had run Al Gore in '08 (reminder - 2000± votes in Florida in 2000 was all that kept him out then) Al Gore would have been President over Romney and there would have never been a need for Trump. When the septic tank backs up into your house, you don't call a wedding planner, you call a plumber. A plumber is used to wading in crapola and cleaning it up. JeffObama's people flooded our country with Leftist crap, and the voters picked a plumber that was willing to clean it up.

You coulda just said, "GFY".

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You make a good point. wink

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hey ladder boy GFY!!! MAGA...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Yeah, JeffObama is not happy about having Trump, but he refuses to suffer in silence. He must throw his fit in public.

Trump brings out the true colors in people. Trump takes away the ability of leftist to filter their leftist ideology to a more centrist point of view . This President was the best thing to happen to this country in my lifetime.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
15 replies to an idiot marxist ieberal demoncrap, all of whom are not even human beings anymore, given their "beliefs" of depravity and practices unbecoming a member of humanity.

Just say "no" to future replies and let this thread and all of those replying to those sub-humans who simply do not matter. It will make what needs to be done later so much easier.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
yeah, but I want to see if JeffO's cult of personalizty to 2000 replies from my thread that began so humblely months ago....!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

I would venture a guess that many are feeling this same way. The D leaders are driving LEFT @ 150 MPH leaving many 'middle of the roaders' no option but to leave the party.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The latest to come to light from the dank recesses of the Trump treason enablers.... eh, Trump legal team.... is the flat assertion that he's utterly above the law.

Add that to Rudy G's complete 180-degree flip-flop on whether a POTUS can be subpoenaed to testify, and we've got yet more examples of the ludicrous hypocrisy that Trump supporters barf up on a daily basis. Yeah, 'cause if Hillary had won you'd all be saying she was 100% above the law. Yeah, and the likes of Rudy G. would be making the argument she couldn't be subpoenaed. Yeah, that's the ticket. crazy

What a buncha spineless, principleless, America-hating puppets. You've been propagandized into pure slack-jawed retards repeating whatever you're told to repeat. You'll whine like little snowflake bitches over that, yet I'm quite certain many of you are lining up to suck this latest COCK! Trump is shoving in our faces.

Those who aren't, need not take offense.

Suck on, gentlemen.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
is the flat assertion that he's utterly above the law.

Like Hillary?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

Yeah, JeffObama is not happy about having Trump, but he refuses to suffer in silence. He must throw his fit in public.

Trump brings out the true colors in people. Trump takes away the ability of leftist to filter their leftist ideology to a more centrist point of view . This President was the best thing to happen to this country in my lifetime.

Like Obama, the full impact of Trump's administration will not be understood for a number of years.

And also like Obama, Trump's main claim to fame so far is he made a subset of Americans feel like they were important, like they were noticed, like the government was going to be run more for their benefit.

Maybe that is the new role of the President, to make people feel better about themselves.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm enjoying a quiet rainy Sunday drinking coffee and reading Undaunted Courage by Stephen Ambrose (again) and listening to the PBS Ken Burns Civil War.
We can use the rain and I can be lazy today.

MAGA.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
PS:...Trump is merely the scalpel by which the people, of principled integrity, cut the diseased and cancerous lesions and parasites from the flesh of the Nation.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I had a mountain race........then come home to read Ladder Man's cheese sliding further off its cracker.

Priceless!

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Pat85

Trump's main claim to fame so far is he made a subset of Americans feel like they were important, like they were noticed,

Obviously they were noticed with the amount of venom dripping from the lefts fangs aimed at them.

Page 93 of 165 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.