Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
BHA will die when people no longer value wide open spaces or unspoiled landscapes.

Or when you have something substantive to say, which will probably be in the same time frame.

So hateful, apparently you adhere to Clayton Bigsby's belief in "if ya got hate in yer heart, let it out!". So rude, those bha lackeys are....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/31/18.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
BHA will die when people no longer value wide open spaces or unspoiled landscapes.

Or when you have something substantive to say, which will probably be in the same time frame.

So hateful, apparently you adhere to Clayton Bigsby's belief in "if ya got hate in yer heart, let it out!". So rude, those bha lackeys are....

Not hateful at all, Jackson, just an observation. If Skinner had anything substantive to say he wouldn't need to invoke Goebbels, Soros, "Green Incorporated," "the selfish elite" and all his other assorted boogeymen. You want to see hatefulness, read your boy Dave's posts.

There's no need for that kind of pejorative emotional nonsense if you have anything of substance to discuss.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Puff it, smokey.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to see the efforts BHA did last week in DC lobbying for a continuation of the LCWF that is set to expire in September. Regardless of whom helps get it done, the LCWF needs to be renewed and I would like to see it made permanent. Great program that is serving it's intended purpose IMO.

Last edited by pointer; 06/01/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Says the guy who's been the most rude and classless poster I've seen on this forum.

Sorry, didn't mean to slight you Jackson. Skinner's got nothing on you when it comes to classless, rude, and hateful posts.

It's almost as if you two take your cues from the same master.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Says the guy who's been the most rude and classless poster I've seen on this forum.

Sorry, didn't mean to slight you Jackson. Skinner's got nothing on you when it comes to classless, rude, and hateful posts.

It's almost as if you two take your cues from the same master.

Its was a joke genius. Just when i think you couldn't be any dumber...you go and type that...derp. Go suck off some bha board members

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 06/01/18.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Classy, as always. You know more about BHA board members than I do, seems you're obsessed.

How's that working out for you?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Classy, as always. You know more about BHA board members than I do, seems you're obsessed.

Pretty well. You know despite the efforts of bha's favorite lib ceo, grizzly hunting is going to happen in WY. [bleep] bha, buzz, land tawney, and you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bha is a cheap hooker, they'll crawl into bed with any sleaze with money....and more the merrier

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Pretty well. You know despite the efforts of bha's favorite lib ceo, grizzly hunting is going to happen in WY. [bleep] bha, buzz, land tawney, and you.

Classy, as always. Did BHA come out with a position on grizzly hunting? I missed that, what was it?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Almost hate to wade into the middle of this 'discussion'...

I want to support BHA, really do. On the surface, I like what they stand for. But as long as they collaborate with organizations like Y2Y, I can not. Alberta hunters will be very, very negatively impacted if Y2Y's agenda is successfully pushed thru. Our current provincial government is very receptive to them, and the last thing we need is a hunting org lobbying in the same direction. IMO.

Page 12, below, BHA is listed as a collaborator. Along with CPAWs, AWA, and others. These orgs may not be well known down in the States, but up here they will be the death of public land hunting. It's happening right now, large tracts of public land have been turned into Provincial Parks- some allow foot access hunting for now, others are no hunting- and more slated for the near future. Partially due to the lobbying of these groups. I strongly support conservation, but we need to find solutions that don't go to the lengths that Y2Y/CPAWs/AWA want... And BHA needs to distance themselves from these groups. IMO.

https://y2y.net/publications/Y2Y_2015_Annual%20Report.pdf

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Classy, as always. Did BHA come out with a position on grizzly hunting? I missed that, what was it?

Funny you mention that, i dont recall very many times they "come out" with a position on anything (probably don't want to upset donors). Well except the whole "trump stole your land" bullschit...which was an obvious lie. But they sure do like partnerships with companies and organizations that dont care for hunting.....odd.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Funny you mention that, i dont recall very many times they "come out" with a position on anything (probably don't want to upset donors). Well except the whole "trump stole your land" bullschit...which was an obvious lie. But they sure do like partnerships with companies and organizations that dont care for hunting.....odd.

So, let me make sure I have this right--you're criticizing BHA for their position on grizzly hunting, but you don't know what their position is.

Does that about wrap it up?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

So, let me make sure I have this right--you're criticizing BHA for their position on grizzly hunting, but you don't know what their position is.

Does that about wrap it up?

Im criticizing their lack of public stance, and their partnership with a buffoon that campaigned against it. Dumbass.

Sometimes i wonder if you're just really good at playing stupid, or if you are simply beyond stupidity....im guessing the later is correct.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Criticizing their lack of a public stance?

Since when do you get to decide which issues an organization you don't belong to takes a "public stance" on?

What business is it of yours?

And what is the "partnership" you're referring to? Oh I forgot, the dreaded selfies and memes.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Youre either a useful idiot for bha, or a boob.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oh my. "Jackson Handy" called me bad names.

What am I to do?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My opinion, a Troll with a political agenda.

You know what Jackson ? I have not always agreed with my wife in the 20 years we have been together, but we agree on most stuff and have had a very productive relationship.

If you can not understand how people do not always agree 100 percent on everything can be productive then perhaps you should try.

Lightweight Tipi Tents and Hunting Tents https://seekoutside.com/tipis-and-hot-tents/
Backpacks for backpack hunting https://seekoutside.com/hunting-backpacks/
Hot Tent Systemshttps://seekoutside.com/hot-tent-combos/
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No doubt Kevin. A political agenda and nothing substantive to say.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh my. "Jackson Handy" called me bad names.

What am I to do?

Laugh at him. Some more.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.