Almost hate to wade into the middle of this 'discussion'...

I want to support BHA, really do. On the surface, I like what they stand for. But as long as they collaborate with organizations like Y2Y, I can not. Alberta hunters will be very, very negatively impacted if Y2Y's agenda is successfully pushed thru. Our current provincial government is very receptive to them, and the last thing we need is a hunting org lobbying in the same direction. IMO.

Page 12, below, BHA is listed as a collaborator. Along with CPAWs, AWA, and others. These orgs may not be well known down in the States, but up here they will be the death of public land hunting. It's happening right now, large tracts of public land have been turned into Provincial Parks- some allow foot access hunting for now, others are no hunting- and more slated for the near future. Partially due to the lobbying of these groups. I strongly support conservation, but we need to find solutions that don't go to the lengths that Y2Y/CPAWs/AWA want... And BHA needs to distance themselves from these groups. IMO.

https://y2y.net/publications/Y2Y_2015_Annual%20Report.pdf

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.