Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Wrongside
Originally Posted by Berettaman

As for the 3 guys in MI, I hope that it is recognized that the whole organization may not be adequately represented by those 3. I don't trap, so I wouldn't be able to articulate anything well with regards to trapping other than I support it. And I am not sure of BHAs stance on trapping...it isnt BHATs! Doesnt mean they are a bad org because trapping isn't part of their platform.

Our local BHA chapter has on its board a fellow who has written articles and posted prolifically on local forums, against trapping or hunting of predators, especially wolves. Hard to imagine how someone so misinformed is placed in a position of leadership of a 'conservationist hunting' org.

I was interested too in BHA and spoke to members out in WA. All were against wolf and cat hunting, anti trapping and anti hound hunting. A few thought assault weapons should be banned. Did not walk away impressed.

When BHA starts taking positions on things like assault weapons or predator hunting and comes down on the wrong side (in my opinion) I'll cancel my membership. Until then it doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me what any individual thinks.

A wise man is frequently humbled.