Originally Posted by Wrongside
Originally Posted by smokepole
I'll take it respectfully, and appreciate it that way. Which board members are anti "assault weapon" or anti predator hunting?

For me this is about the local level issues and where the Alberta chapter BHA is coming down on issues that negatively affect me, my teenage sons- who are avid outdoorsmen, and my hunting friends. Instead of preserving and improving access to our public lands, we are loosing hunting access up here at an alarming rate. And we Albertans stand to pay an even heavier price if the agendas of some of these orgs- that BHA is collaborating with- get pushed thru.

I just realized that whole paragraph was rather off track from predator hunting/assault weapon banning. Haha. I'll PM you a name, you should be able to Google up some interesting reading Re; our BHA board member's anti-predator/wolf trapping/hunting position.

OK, I see that an advisor to the board of your local chapter thinks wolves shouldn't be hunted. That's a little different than "BHA Board Members for assault weapons bans and against predator hunting" don't you think?

I would be interested to hear where BHA (not an individual member) comes down on the wrong side of public access issues in your opinion.

A wise man is frequently humbled.