Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Its obvious you are for the campaign against grizzly hunting and you want them relisted as an endangered species. There i answered it for you, since you lack the integrity to answer it yourself

What's obvious is, in the absence of facts you'll say just about anything that fits your agenda.

You've never asked my opinion on grizzly hunting or listing. If you had, I'd have answered.

You're as FOS as a Christmas turkey.

I asked you if his stance bothered you(just 6 posts prior). You refused to answer. So now youre just a blatant liar.

And you still didn't provide an answer, just like your affiliation with bha. Shocker. Deflect and lie = polesmoker m.o.

Feel free to answer those Q's and prove me wrong...but you wont possibly because youre ashamed of your own views?

First, asking about my opinion on grizzly hunting is not remotely the same thing as asking if someone else's stance bothers me. Apparently you don't understand the difference. If you're going to call someone a liar, try to have your facts straight.

Second, I've answered the question of whether Chouinard's views and stances bother me, you just missed it so I'll say it again: The views and stances of Yvon Chouinard or any other individual donors to BHA don't bother me one bit. The fact that they choose to donate money to BHA does not mean that BHA endorses all their stances on other things (other than public land and wilderness preservation). Chouinard is free to support any cause or organization he chooses, same as you or I.

And as I said in my earlier reply to the question on Chouinard, I have no idea about the various stances and politics of all the donors to the organizations I support, like the NRA. The NRA takes in so much money that it's virtually guaranteed that I don't agree with all its donors. Yet I still belong, because it's an effective advocate for something I believe in.

The only reason I haven't answered your question on my affiliation with BHA was because I wanted to watch you stamp your feet and bang your spoon on your high chair, convinced I'm a board member or some such. It's been entertaining. My only affiliation with BHA is my annual membership. As a matter of fact, I need to check on that it may have lapsed. Thanks for the reminder.

Last, on your question about grizzlies my opinion is that all of those issues should be decided by the cognizant state game management agencies, and the decisions should be based on the opinions of the people they hire to make those decisions. If their biologists say that populations are at or above objective, there should be hunting.

If we had grizzlies in Colorado, I'd be more involved in those discussions. But we don't so I defer to the citizens of the states with grizzlies.

A wise man is frequently humbled.