-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He ain't nothin' but a security guard now.

He's got a retired Ranger commission, as all TDPS retirees get.

He's just the false flag the liberals run up the flagpole. Liar. Traitor. Dishonored the Texas Rangers.

That's why I said Gov. Abbott ought to revoke his commission and Ranger status.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
OK Tony, hand n your stuff first. Oh, and GFY. Twice.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rainshot
Just as there are good cops and bad cops there are LE's that do and do not believe in the Second Amendment. He is just one of the misguided people that believe in gun control. It is a siren song that many believe will lead us to safety. In truth it will do the opposite. It is proven fact and if you don't believe it look at the UK. I'm not sure just how he is defining "military grade". It must be the color of the weapon or perhaps just the profile of the weapon.

^^^

Unfortunately where I live it is a rare LEO officer who does not think there hsould be US vs THEM rules wrt gun ownership.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Military grade: like Germany made in 1944? Rough looking, odd wood, if it didn't blow up it would put a bullet somewhere downrange.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Screw that Ranger. May he and all traitors to the Constitution hang.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Screw that Ranger. May he and all traitors to the Constitution hang.

This.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
F me running ! Even a proud org like Texas rangers has been infiltrated

Some sad chit

It's nothing new.. Joaquin Jackson and plenty like him infiltrated the "Rangers" 40 some years ago. Then he he had the gall to sit on the NRA Board of Directors until he finally died a couple of years ago. "Some sad chit", indeed..

There are still many, many Texas LE who would love for many of these "Common Sense" laws and regulations to be implemented. LE and gutless "R" politicians who lick their nuts are the reason there is still no Constitutional Carry in Texas. They can't be purged fast enough.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I have never been in law enforcement and don't want to be look who they are forced to work with . . .

Anyway on to the point

I took the oath and as best as I can remember . . .

"I swear to protect the United States from enemies foreign and domestic"

Did not make sense back then, but with some in the country now it is perfectly clear why the first and second amendment are there.

Sadly I see both being tested.

BUT

I will continue to fulfill my oath because it did not end with retirement.

It is a lifelong committment.

Last edited by LouisB; 06/02/18.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LouisB,

Imvho, NONE of us who took The Oath of Enlistment to, "- - - - defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign & domestic" have ever been released from it.

A dear friend of mine, who was one of the US Marines, who was a survivor of the "Frozen Chosin", says that nobody on Earth can release us from that oath.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That guy needs to go. Total scumbag. The Second Amendment has nothing whatever to do with hunting, and only marginally has anything to do with home defense. It's predominantly about the right of the people, in a nation that's governed only by the people's consent, to maintain parity in arms with any standing army the Federal Government chooses to maintain, thus constituting an insurmountable bulwark against central government tyranny.

Yes...THIS!

It is alarmingly simple to understand, and here we have is one of the best of the best (at one time they were - PC killed the Texas Rangers) spouting the anti-gun rhetoric. Read what the founding fathers said, what the INTENT of the 2nd Amendment is...after you read it there is NO question why the 2nd Amendment was ratified. People who say "you don't need 'x' amont of rounds to hunt deer" are automatically excluded from the discussion because they are obviously too stupid or too lazy to read the founders' intent.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oulufinn
LE and gutless "R" politicians who lick their nuts are the reason there is still no Constitutional Carry in Texas. They can't be purged fast enough.

Brother, tell me about it: my 'hand-picked candidate by out-going speaker RINO (((Straus)))', Reggie Smith, won the run-off race to replace the RINO bastard who's retiring in my North Texas district (62). H.B. 1911 never had a chance because (((Straus))) hand-picked the calendars committee and told them to BLOCK H.B. 1911 (constitutional carry) last session. Gov. Abbott knew this, he's a fuggin' RINO. Same for Lt. Gov. Same for A.G. We've been screwed, same as Oklahoma when RINO BITCH Mary Fallin killed constitutional carry in OK.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 06/02/18.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally don't remember reading of any Texans asking this ahole for his opinion.Most Texans I know would wish him a hearty GFY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
F me running ! Even a proud org like Texas rangers has been infiltrated

Some sad chit

It's nothing new.. Joaquin Jackson and plenty like him infiltrated the "Rangers" 40 some years ago. Then he he had the gall to sit on the NRA Board of Directors until he finally died a couple of years ago. "Some sad chit", indeed..

There are still many, many Texas LE who would love for many of these "Common Sense" laws and regulations to be implemented. LE and gutless "R" politicians who lick their nuts are the reason there is still no Constitutional Carry in Texas. They can't be purged fast enough.

They called it "Reconstruction".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 219DW, 007FJ, 35, 10 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,698
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.