Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 94 of 165 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The latest to come to light from the dank recesses of the Trump treason enablers.... eh, Trump legal team.... is the flat assertion that he's utterly above the law.

Add that to Rudy G's complete 180-degree flip-flop on whether a POTUS can be subpoenaed to testify, and we've got yet more examples of the ludicrous hypocrisy that Trump supporters barf up on a daily basis. Yeah, 'cause if Hillary had won you'd all be saying she was 100% above the law. Yeah, and the likes of Rudy G. would be making the argument she couldn't be subpoenaed. Yeah, that's the ticket. crazy

What a buncha spineless, principleless, America-hating puppets. You've been propagandized into pure slack-jawed retards repeating whatever you're told to repeat. You'll whine like little snowflake bitches over that, yet I'm quite certain many of you are lining up to suck this latest COCK! Trump is shoving in our faces.

Those who aren't, need not take offense.

Suck on, gentlemen.

Easily the dumbest asswipe on the fire

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mac84
The latest to come to light from the dank recesses of the Trump treason enablers.... eh, Trump legal team.... is the flat assertion that he's utterly above the law.

Add that to Rudy G's complete 180-degree flip-flop on whether a POTUS can be subpoenaed to testify, and we've got yet more examples of the ludicrous hypocrisy that Trump supporters barf up on a daily basis. Yeah, 'cause if Hillary had won you'd all be saying she was 100% above the law. Yeah, and the likes of Rudy G. would be making the argument she couldn't be subpoenaed. Yeah, that's the ticket. crazy

What a buncha spineless, principleless, America-hating puppets. You've been propagandized into pure slack-jawed retards repeating whatever you're told to repeat. You'll whine like little snowflake bitches over that, yet I'm quite certain many of you are lining up to suck this latest COCK! Trump is shoving in our faces.

Suck on, gentlemen.

Easily the dumbest asswipe on the fire

No, he is on par with Rolling Turder... Oh yeah, because they are one and the same...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Obviously she does that because RT says things that Jeff0 is afraid might hurt her stellar reputation were it to be attributed to her. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
PS:...Trump is merely the scalpel by which the people, of principled integrity, cut the diseased and cancerous lesions and parasites from the flesh of the Nation.

Thats actually pretty fuqking good!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes.

Jeff Obama is a good example of this.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology.

Make sure you remember this well come November, also be sure to help convince anyone you know on the fence.

No apology needed for practicing a right guaranteed under the Constitution, it was dumb but your right to do.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think that Trump has a permanent place at the table in his mind.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes.

Jeff Obama is a good example of this.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology.

Make sure you remember this well come November, also be sure to help convince anyone you know on the fence.

No apology needed for practicing a right guaranteed under the Constitution, it was dumb but your right to do.

Be quiet you Phat [bleep].

Remember this well: Crossfire Hurricane. The operation that brings down this criminal enterprise.

I predict that Manafort will plead guilty and flip this coming week.

That would leave only Michael Cohen, Jared Kushner and a few other Trump campaign members left to plead guilty and confess their crimes against the USA.

They will all flip in the coming weeks and confess their crimes against the United States of America.

God Bless America and God Bless Robert Mueller for punishing these scumbag criminals.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, you wanna bet. Oh schiett, never mind, we know how you welch on bets.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, if you are wrong again, will you quit being a hemorrrhoid?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Do i sense that you are ready to bless us with all the reasons open borders, muzzie immigration and releasing illegal alien criminals back onto our streets is good for the US?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Please note the change of tone and attitude from JeffO's first post on this thread to his latest. It's almost as if a different person is writing for him. More than likely, it is the frustration as the realization that the collusion back up plan to run Trump out of office is withering before his eyes. To make matters worse, Trump is winning on taxes, trade, the courts, energy, and foreign policy in ways Obama never could. I believe it has sent him over the edge.

First post
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Latest psychobabble - The ramblings of a tormented mind:

Suck on, gentlemen.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The drugs are having an effect on poor JellO.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If Jello/rolling turd were any dumber they’d fall off a ladder... Oops to late...

MAGA

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari

Please note the change of tone and attitude from JeffO's first post on this thread to his latest. It's almost as if a different person is writing for him. More than likely, it is the frustration as the realization that the collusion back up plan to run Trump out of office is withering before his eyes. To make matters worse, Trump is winning on taxes, trade, the courts, energy, and foreign policy in ways Obama never could. I believe it has sent him over the edge.

First post
Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Latest psychobabble - The ramblings of a tormented mind:

Suck on, gentlemen.

He ain't the only one poopin his pants. ;-{>8

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-already-if-democrat-were-president.html

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump. "In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

He, and Rudy G, are quite obviously softening the ground here.

However, the joke's on them, because "the ground" in this case consists of his hardcore bases' brains, which are already soft as pudding. The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I didn't think it would ever come to this, but Jeff, you are on ignore.

You have obviously lost your f u c k i n g mind...what little survived the chemical assault you hit it with over the years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump. "In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

However, the joke's on them, because "the ground" in this case consists of his hardcore bases' brains, which are already soft as pudding. The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings.

I used to be rather sympathetic to the abuse you took here. In retrospect, it was obviously (and continues to be) well-earned.
You really are a delusional hemorrhoid, and, hands-down, the most likely to get his teeth kicked in at a campfire gathering.

You certainly march to the beat of your own drum - perhaps it's time you go play with your own kind.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SKane

I used to be rather sympathetic to the abuse you took here. In retrospect, it was obviously (and continues to be) well-earned.
You really are a delusional hemorrhoid, and, hands-down, the most likely to get his teeth kicked in at a campfire gathering.

You certainly march to the beat of your own drum - perhaps it's time you go play with your own kind.

But it's not his own drum. He's simply a useful idiot to his handlers who have pumped his head full of foolish lies. It's what lieberal demoncraps are and do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD

But it's not his own drum. He's simply a useful idiot to his handlers who have pumped his head full of foolish lies. It's what lieberal demoncraps are and do.

You make a very valid point.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings. [/quote]

1) So bro, just who are "the rest of us" turds you are referring to, please? I suppose you didnt hear about the new Strzok-Page emails released last week revealing how the WH wanted to be kept informed of the insurance policy.

Hell, you probably arent even aware that we know Hillary and the DNC paid $12 million for the trumped up Trump dossier.
Hey Hliibiotch and the DNC illegally paying foreign sources to subvert a US election is a Federal Offense, except to the brain dead like you.

Hillary, Clapper and Brennan even know he isnt guilty or they would be showing proof and shouting it from roof tops.
Even Comey says he doesnt know if the story is true and told Trump it was unsubstantiated and nothing to worry aboit according to his previous testimoney. He also says that as of yet, they havent substanciated the story. Why, inquiring minds might ask, as in contrast to minds like yours? Because, they dont want to know the truth. There is nothing to the bs story, other than subversion by govt officials to destroy a sitting, legally elected POTUS.

The FBI does know who paid for it and how much.

2. The only think that reeks to you is the ass you have your head up. Evidently, you would prefer having your head up Hillarys ass than stuck in a hole in the ground.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/04/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 94 of 165 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.