Page 95 of 165 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 164 165
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SKane

You certainly march to the beat of your own drum -

That would require individualism. none of that is on display with his posts of late.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Every time President Trump helps America by kickin the shat outta demorrhoid policies, a troll gets a new piece a BS from huffpo to post here.

They been postin a lot.

They'll be postin a lot more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
[i]"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump.

Jeffo you simpleton, this stuff is really so elementary to most,

Why should the President, any President, be required to waste even more time on such a fact less issue?

Most of us would prefer he continues to run the country rather than playing stupid games all day,

Some of us actually do have jobs and responsibilities..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings.

I think Jeffo's real goal in life is to exchange himself with Lead on the periodic table of elements has the densest thing on Earth, No other explanation.......

Guilty of what?

Reeks of it?

Got any facts?

Top officials of how many agency's have spent 18 months looking, still no evidence,

FBI, CIA, National Intelligence Agency and others...

Where's the smoking gun? How many man hours spent looking, how much money wasted?

''''"the lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty"""""""""

Prove it or shut the fucj up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's so pathetically funny about this is that it HAS leaked. You'd have to have your head up your own ass be living in an alt.reality news bubble AND have turned off your BS detector AND be a partisan fücktard (parttard?) to not realize this.

Yes, all y'all resemble that remark. wink

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/390914-if-trump-team-had-done-wrong-it-would-have-leaked-long-ago%3famp

What's even more pathetically funny is watching you guys make excuses as each leak has been proven true. Remember when his campaign had no contacts with Russians?! Bwa ha ha. No contacts with Wiki? Remember when Cohen had never been to Prague? When Trump didn't dictate the flat lie about the Tower meeting? It just goes on and on. One lie after another. One leak proven true after another.

It's not a witch hunt and you're the very definition of a sheeple if you think it is. Parttard [bleep].

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What's so pathetically funny about this is that it HAS leaked. You'd have to have your head up your own ass be living in an alt.reality news bubble AND have turned off your BS detector AND be a partisan fücktard (parttard?) to not realize this.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/opinion/white-house/390914-if-trump-team-had-done-wrong-it-would-have-leaked-long-ago%3famp

What's even more pathetically funny is watching you guys make excuses as each leak has been proven true. Remember when his campaign had no contacts with Russians?! Bwa ha ha. No contacts with Wiki? Remember when Cohen had never been to Prague? When Trump didn't dictate the flat lie about the Tower meeting? It just goes on and on. One lie after another. One leak proven true after another.

It's not a witch hunt and you're the very definition of a sheeple if you think it is. Parttard [bleep].

Here is something I'll agree to in the article you cite:

"Instead of discussing presidential pardons or subpoenas, President Trump and his legal team would do well to focus on the legitimacy of the entire investigation because it is truly a house of cards built on a foundation of air."

And it is, and that will be known far and wide by all very shortly. Most understand that, many soon will, and the rest, like the trash, may have to be taken out. Choose well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mac84
The latest to come to light from the dank recesses of the Trump treason enablers.... eh, Trump legal team.... is the flat assertion that he's utterly above the law.

Add that to Rudy G's complete 180-degree flip-flop on whether a POTUS can be subpoenaed to testify, and we've got yet more examples of the ludicrous hypocrisy that Trump supporters barf up on a daily basis. Yeah, 'cause if Hillary had won you'd all be saying she was 100% above the law. Yeah, and the likes of Rudy G. would be making the argument she couldn't be subpoenaed. Yeah, that's the ticket. crazy

What a buncha spineless, principleless, America-hating puppets. You've been propagandized into pure slack-jawed retards repeating whatever you're told to repeat. You'll whine like little snowflake bitches over that, yet I'm quite certain many of you are lining up to suck this latest COCK! Trump is shoving in our faces.

Those who aren't, need not take offense.

Suck on, gentlemen.

Easily the dumbest asswipe on the fire

He is the triple crown winner of Azzwipes

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Is this the best that the Democratic underground has for talking points to troll us with?

You have become the Progressive version of the Obama birthers. Those people who thought they could get Obama out of office because of his birth certificate. Well, nothing ever came of it. Nothing will come of this and you will become increasingly frustrated as your fantasy of reversing the 2016 election remains just that - fantasy.

Where is your faith in the "Blue Wave"? You'd be better off trying to tell us how the Dems are going to pick up 10 Senate seats and 80 in the House. It ain't gonna happen, but it's a better story than this foolishness.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You fell off the ladder again because you can't truly be this p h u c k i n g stupid. Talk about sheeple.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Face it, there's no way Hillary sees the inside of the WH ever again.

Trump will serve out 8 years, possibly followed by Pence but more likely on of the two elder Trump sons with Ivanka as VP. The communist democrat party is dead. The democrats endorsed MS-13 and lawlessness. That's all they have as a platform. That and fugck Trump. They're a party lost at sea with no rudder and no radio. They're going to drift into obscurity until they luck into someone who can drive the party back to the center.

One of the most important things Trump has done is to destroy legacy media and expose social media. They have been exposed as the shills they are and people are losing trust. Eroding trust in the DNC-supported MSM is a key part of destroying the democrat party.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/sarah-sanders-donald-trump-donald-trump-jr-/index.html

Lol Sanders being a whiny little snowflake. "Waaaa trying to tear me down waaaa waaaa when all I did was tell a flat lie waaaaaaaa".... lol

In case your fücktard selves aren't aware, this was another blatant "Russia" lie that, yep, was leaked first. But that's not my point here, though it's a valid one. My point is that the only reason Trump et al came "clean"'on this- to the extent that a lying sack of shït can be said to have come clean- is that Ms. Hicks was unwilling to lie to the FBI about it.

Hadn't heard that? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES (you won't) AND START PAYING ATTENTION! Christ in a cracker people..... It's all out there..... unless of course you are in a news bubble going "la la la la la!" (you are).

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wait just Wait until the Wasserman/Pakistani IT thing sees the light of day

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Face it, there's no way Hillary sees the inside of the WH ever again.

Trump will serve out 8 years, possibly followed by Pence but more likely on of the two elder Trump sons with Ivanka as VP. The communist democrat party is dead. The democrats endorsed MS-13 and lawlessness. That's all they have as a platform. That and fugck Trump. They're a party lost at sea with no rudder and no radio. They're going to drift into obscurity until they luck into someone who can drive the party back to the center.

One of the most important things Trump has done is to destroy legacy media and expose social media. They have been exposed as the shills they are and people are losing trust. Eroding trust in the DNC-supported MSM is a key part of destroying the democrat party.

That's pretty darned good analysis. They will win at the local level in the deep Blue Marxist metro areas. They will succeed in killing California through choking taxes, Draconian regulation of everything, insistence on Green everything, and most importantly they will be buried by illegals. Their social welfare system will collapse. Sate pensions will bankrupt the budget. Businesses will leave at an accelerated rate. Calfornia will resemble a Third World country in that they will have very weathy and they will havea lower Middle Class working to make endes meet and a major welfare class and nothing else. Gangs will expand out of the urban areas, be the ruling factor in all the public high schools recruiting and spreading crime. Break ins, armed robbery and drugs will be universal in all communities. The Disney California of the 1950's with Hot Rods and Drive Ins and happy teens at the beach will be but a footnote in history, probably characterized as "the White Racist era before people of color were allowed to diversify the culture".

Gavin Newsome will become governor and cram Progressism down California's throat. You will accept abortion, you will accept LGBT, you will accept Open Borders, Sanctuary State, Green everything, zero emissions, and high taxes.

Don't see a bright future.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Honestly, did the same person write both of these posts?

Before 2018, his posts were written in somewhat of persuasive style:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Now, they are combative, confrontational, and vulgar. He never wrote that way before. I don't recognize the same person. Some other sock puppet hack his account, or as Doc suggests mental illness? I don't mind a spirited debate, but really don't want anyone to get dementia....

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump. "In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

He, and Rudy G, are quite obviously softening the ground here.

However, the joke's on them, because "the ground" in this case consists of his hardcore bases' brains, which are already soft as pudding. The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

The lying [bleep] is sooooo guilty. He reeks of it. You'd know this if your head wasn't up your ass. You'd care if you hadn't lost your freaking minds. Err............. puddings.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/sarah-sanders-donald-trump-donald-trump-jr-/index.html

Lol Sanders being a whiny little snowflake. "Waaaa trying to tear me down waaaa waaaa when all I did was tell a flat lie waaaaaaaa".... lol

In case your fücktard selves aren't aware, this was another blatant "Russia" lie that, yep, was leaked first. But that's not my point here, though it's a valid one. My point is that the only reason Trump et al came "clean"'on this- to the extent that a lying sack of shït can be said to have come clean- is that Ms. Hicks was unwilling to lie to the FBI about it.

Hadn't heard that? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES (you won't) AND START PAYING ATTENTION! Christ in a cracker people..... It's all out there..... unless of course you are in a news bubble going "la la la la la!" (you are).

You have exactly no evidence, of your claims being true. Obama set out to destroy America from within. This has been the plan all along, fom both sides. They are globalists, not nationalists. Obama was used because as a black man, he was insulated from ridicule and critique. Hillary, being a woman, would have enjoyed a certain amount of protection, as well. Oops. Trump won. Even though he is a (shudder) rich guy, he truly loves this country, and is working incessantly, to save it from a leftist coup. Doing pretty good, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Honestly, did the same person write both of these posts?

Before 2018, his posts were written in somewhat of persuasive style:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

Now, they are combative, confrontational, and vulgar. He never wrote that way before. I don't recognize the same person. Some other sock puppet hack his account, or as Doc suggests mental illness? I don't mind a spirited debate, but really don't want anyone to get dementia....

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?" tweeted Trump. "In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!"

He, and Rudy G, are quite obviously softening the ground here.

However, the joke's on them, because "the ground" in this case consists of his hardcore bases' brains, which are already soft as pudding. The rest of us are just marveling at the Trump/puddin' head shït show.

No doubt he wrote them Hatari, he's been going off the deep end since he fell off that ladder and started using drugs to fix his mental state after it happened. Like a few others, I use to feel bad for the guy getting hit from all sides on here but some of us don't learn nearly as quickly as others. Won't make that mistake again.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I thought that reference was all in jest about the ladder. Oh well, I suppose Smeagle turned into Gollum.....

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It's not destroyed yet but it's crumbling. The demoncraps have ran out of fringe oddities of nature to "champion" for votes.

Those that aren't odd, like decent people of color be it black or brown, and also decent gays not of the activist bent, are drifting away from lieberal lunacy having seen and experienced the left has done nothing for them but brought problems to their doorsteps. They also understand what America was founded to be and they, as well as we, want it to be just that. And it can and hopefully will. There will be a culling of sorts that has to be done, as those foolishly espousing the greatness of socialism and advocating the destruction of the Constitution cannot go unconfronted and debunked and put to shame totally. They must become the pariahs today, that they were in the past because truth does not change but it can and has been stolen.

Our task is easy. Remind those on the left the vileness they embraced, having been tricked by good liars into believing in things like abortion on demand, open borders and sanctuary cities, homosexual legitimacy, unfettered welfare, and big government. They know the left pushed those things as gospel and are just now seeing it was the gospel of Hell. In time, maybe even JeffO will come to his senses about all these lies and leave the darkness for the light. Maybe.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
It's not destroyed yet but it's crumbling. The demoncraps have ran out of fringe oddities of nature to "champion" for votes.

Those that aren't odd, like decent people of color be it black or brown, and also decent gays not of the activist bent, are drifting away from lieberal lunacy having seen and experienced the left has done nothing for them but brought problems to their doorsteps. They also understand what America was founded to be and they, as well as we, want it to be just that. And it can and hopefully will. There will be a culling of sorts that has to be done, as those foolishly espousing the greatness of socialism and advocating the destruction of the Constitution cannot go unconfronted and debunked and put to shame totally. They must become the pariahs today, that they were in the past because truth does not change but it can and has been stolen.

Our task is easy. Remind those on the left the vileness they embraced, having been tricked by good liars into believing in things like abortion on demand, open borders and sanctuary cities, homosexual legitimacy, unfettered welfare, and big government. They know the left pushed those things as gospel and are just now seeing it was the gospel of Hell. In time, maybe even JeffO will come to his senses about all these lies and leave the darkness for the light. Maybe.

You lost me with the whole anti-gay thing. I don't care a bit about what consenting adults do behind closed doors as long as I don't have to hear or see it. And I don't want to think about it either so they can stop trying to shove it in my face. I don't care if 2 gay people want to get married. It's just that SCOTUS didn't have the legal right to make it legal, since marriage isn't addressed in any federal laws other than the tax code. Religious fervor doesn't factor into my thought process and should not factor into lawmaking either.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm not anti-gay but neither do I believe it has legitimacy that gives it rights for special protection under the law. It sounds like you don't either. Countries that have embraced homosexuality as legitimate cease to be shortly thereafter. I'd like to avoid that. So, while I don't believe we should consider it the same as a hetero family, I understand and accept it will always be with us and treat them with respect as long as they aren't going activist on me or trying to recruit my kids. That would be bad.

Page 95 of 165 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,522
Posts18,509,699
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.