F
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Lmao

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
One would think, that a civilization capable of crossing interstellar space at speeds many times faster than light might have developed radar absorbant paints for their flying saucers. You know, just a bit of stealth tech.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well if they're sucking up our sun, do you really think they give a ratsazz what it might do to us? I'm with the guy above that suggested advanced AI.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by renegade50
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/048/S48681.html

Fugg it ....
And yes my typing and punctuation left alot to be desired.
Still does....

Seen the show unsolved mysteries channel surfing one night.
A woman in Nevada described the same exact triangle craft to a T.
And I decided to make the report 26 yrs later.

Was this it?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...n-seperate-sightings-just-24-hours-apart

The one i seen was a solid triangle, not a chevron shape.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
The one i seen was a solid triangle, not a chevron shape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The Bible explains that there will be strange sightings in the heavens but not to worry about them. He also said the heavens are His and the earth His footstool, but the earth was given to the sons of men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d20dd5becfc

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Bible explains that there will be strange sightings in the heavens but not to worry about them. He also said the heavens are His and the earth His footstool, but the earth was given to the sons of men.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d20dd5becfc

Yes, but what sort of strange sightings? In this day and age when we routinely send machinery and people into space, seeing a piece of machinery in the sky, even though it might not be of earth origin, isn't such a strange sight at all. Curious, yes. Especially when said piece of machinery exhibits physics-defying speed, acceleration and flight characteristics well beyond the abilities of our (Earf) technology. Strange? No.

Context, time period and audience matter.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
From your mouth to Gods ear. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Read the book of Esther in the Bible and substitute Jesus in the role of Esther. That makes Haman, Satan, and the King, God. When the king held a festival, there were 127 princes from all the provinces in attendance. Get back to me when you figure out what that book is really about. wink wink

I trust you. For the sake of brevity and to continue the conversation, why don't you you just explain it to me?

Read it. Princes from 127 provinces within the kings realm.

*I'll tell you what I did.

I was intrigued by the book of Esther so I started asking around. Pastors, leaders, Bible bookworms. I got the usual explanations, it was about Jewish history and holidays, etc. But I kept reading it and thinking there is something more here, I can almost see it, but I know there is something more to this book. Frustrated? maybe not the right word, I prayed to God (this was a Tuesday night) that I desperately wanted to know what the book of Esther was about. And I earnestly did want to know.

Again on Thursday night I had a strong desire to know, to really know, what is this book about. I prayed again, very sincerely and earnestly this time, and I had a revelation while I was praying, to substitute Jesus into Esther's role, and read the book again.

That was all I got, out of the blue. No grand explanation, just that. It required more study, but now with different eyes. I'm not saying anyone else will have the same understanding, but at that time, that's what happened to me.

Example-

Mordecai asks Esther to go before the King and plead for her people the Jews (as Jesus goes before the father and intercedes for us). Esther says go and fast for three days and I will do the same, then I will go before the king. (Jesus was in the tomb for three days). Many many other examples but back on topic, the princes from 127 provinces at the feast has relevance to this conversation when the book is interpreted in this way.

Read it.

Last edited by Fireball2; 06/10/18.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
At one time people knew the earth was flat (some still do). People knew our solar system revolved around earth. And people know we're alone in the universe...

Far too much out there for us to be the only ones.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, they're out there...and we best hope they don't get pizzed.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I ain't buying it. No one is traveling the speed of light, or faster, which is what would be needed to do any kind of space travel.

But then people believe we go to some type of Disneyland in the clouds after we die. Well, only those that have accepted Christ.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are more than likely real ...and .gov has plans already drew up ....
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/07/if_mars_attacks_.html

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Read the book of Esther in the Bible and substitute Jesus in the role of Esther. That makes Haman, Satan, and the King, God. When the king held a festival, there were 127 princes from all the provinces in attendance. Get back to me when you figure out what that book is really about. wink wink

I trust you. For the sake of brevity and to continue the conversation, why don't you you just explain it to me?

Read it. Princes from 127 provinces within the kings realm.

*I'll tell you what I did.

I was intrigued by the book of Esther so I started asking around. Pastors, leaders, Bible bookworms. I got the usual explanations, it was about Jewish history and holidays, etc. But I kept reading it and thinking there is something more here, I can almost see it, but I know there is something more to this book. Frustrated? maybe not the right word, I prayed to God (this was a Tuesday night) that I desperately wanted to know what the book of Esther was about. And I earnestly did want to know.

Again on Thursday night I had a strong desire to know, to really know, what is this book about. I prayed again, very sincerely and earnestly this time, and I had a revelation while I was praying, to substitute Jesus into Esther's role, and read the book again.

That was all I got, out of the blue. No grand explanation, just that. It required more study, but now with different eyes. I'm not saying anyone else will have the same understanding, but at that time, that's what happened to me.

Example-

Mordecai asks Esther to go before the King and plead for her people the Jews (as Jesus goes before the father and intercedes for us). Esther says go and fast for three days and I will do the same, then I will go before the king. (Jesus was in the tomb for three days). Many many other examples but back on topic, the princes from 127 provinces at the feast has relevance to this conversation when the book is interpreted in this way.

Read it.

Ezekiel's wheel is a claimed UFO sighting recorded in the Book of Ezekiel.

”Ezekiel 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel describes a "flying chariot" containing "wheels within wheels" and "powered by angels". Some consider this incontrovertible proof of ancient aliens. Authors that have alleged the ancient aliens explanation of the book include Joseph Blumrich, who wrote The Spaceships of Ezekiel.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was a good flick ...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This is a better flick...

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A few, or maybe it was several years ago now, you know, that convention of pilots, military folks and such that gave sworn testimony of what they've witnessed. Can't see any reason for so many to collude... Something atypical to our Earthly standards exists... I don't know, when I was 12 I went to see Pink Floyd's The Wall instead of ET.... All very trippy things.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The “Fire Departments” and “FEMA have an actual Alien-UFO encounter/incident response protocols in manual format that isn’t publicized, but available on-line to see...Someone took it serious enough and established a first responder action and oversight hit list on what to do should a craft land, crash, or stay motionless above US land or sea...

Many higher quality investigators with advanced degrees in theology, astrophysics and aerospace engineers have been working with the Catholic Church in Rome sharing and crafting a message with Roman Catholic scientists whom have come out of the shawdoms and on the record stating that the Vatican believes there could be aliens..And, if They exist, then God made them.

This has become apart of the churches latest response to ther 1.2 billion member since one of the major hold ups has been how will people of faith responsed to legitimate, actual revealing of a race from another planet or even hidden within our planet for millions of years won’t change the story of the life, death and resurrection of Christ.

Once you get the religions on board and without the government have to worry about a mass hysteria that tears apart the creation and salvation story. Next hurdle is the military and what they have looked into and discovered on reverse engineering aircraft collected all over the world at crash sites...Crazy stuff...Are these travel really benign and look at us like an ant farm to be amused by. Or are some Grays malevolent and would put us in chains to dig up a resource they require....Who know? Maybe time will tell...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scotty, why are you “Not Buying It”? Astronauts, Military Pilots, and America aviators have seen them and watched them perform impossible turns, stops, hover, and hit G force acceleration beyond the abilities of any craft built today or our bodies could sustain. That Doesn’t mean it couldnt have been developed by another species that found a way to harness gravity as a propulsion engine. We haven’t done it, doesn’t me it hasn’t been created...Give it time Steelhead. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (14idaho, 35, 405winash, 257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 880 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,407
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.