Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 96 of 165 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm not anti-gay but neither do I believe it has legitimacy that gives it rights for special protection under the law. It sounds like you don't either. Countries that have embraced homosexuality as legitimate cease to be shortly thereafter. I'd like to avoid that. So, while I don't believe we should consider it the same as a hetero family, I understand and accept it will always be with us and treat them with respect as long as they aren't going activist on me or trying to recruit my kids. That would be bad.

They are strong arming society into accepting them as "Normal".

But, the reality is, they aren't. They are anything but normal.

And they know it. That's why they are so angry.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The communist democrat party is dead. The democrats endorsed MS-13 and lawlessness. That's all they have as a platform. That and fugck Trump. They're a party lost at sea with no rudder and no radio. They're going to drift into obscurity until they luck into someone who can drive the party back to the center...

I agree, the Democratic party has suffered a rapid-fire series of self-inflicted wounds since the primaries leading up to the 2016 Trump election. And instead of correcting toward center, they've doubled down sharply to the left, which the majority of Americans cannot and will not accept. I expect there will be an even worse bloodbath in November this year than there was in 2016, and the DNC is never going to recover.

I do not think the Democratic Party has any future. They've firmly committed to the communist end of the political spectrum. I would not be surprised to see a new national party rise out of the ashes of the upcoming federal election, though, which will take over the position of the left-of-center moderate party that the Democrats used to be.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm not anti-gay but neither do I believe it has legitimacy that gives it rights for special protection under the law. It sounds like you don't either. Countries that have embraced homosexuality as legitimate cease to be shortly thereafter. I'd like to avoid that. So, while I don't believe we should consider it the same as a hetero family, I understand and accept it will always be with us and treat them with respect as long as they aren't going activist on me or trying to recruit my kids. That would be bad.

But, the reality is, they aren't. They are anything but normal.

And they know it. That's why they are so angry.

All of ^^this.^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Their social welfare system will collapse. Sate pensions will bankrupt the budget. Businesses will leave at an accelerated rate. Calfornia will resemble a Third World country.

Gavin Newsome will become governor and cram Progressism down California's throat. You will accept abortion, you will accept LGBT, you will accept Open Borders, Sanctuary State, Green everything, zero emissions, and high taxes.

Don't see a bright future. [/quote]

Third world country = Lieberal Utopia, as long as they live it in their mind.

Gavin Newsome, the rich white guy of privilege who lives in a mansion and is loved by the dumb masses because he hates rich white guys of privilege who live in mansions.

Makes sense to Jell0 and Leroy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, I wonder why McCabe wants immunity and how worried Comey is about it. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ng-of-clinton-email-investigation-report

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"We found no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations,” the report said. “Rather, we concluded that they were based on the prosecutor’s assessment of facts, the law, and past department practice.”

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like the deep state fix was in doesnt it, Jell0. So, are we surprised you are happy about tyranny having made the US a bananna republic? No. Your bud Putin is also happy to hear it.

So, your bud Comey was evidently lying when he listed the laws Hillary broke with her emails and servers, right?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/14/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Except for page 512 of the report where it says the EXACT opposite and FIVE people involved in the investigation referred for criminal prosecution..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The communist democrat party is dead. The democrats endorsed MS-13 and lawlessness. That's all they have as a platform. That and fugck Trump. They're a party lost at sea with no rudder and no radio. They're going to drift into obscurity until they luck into someone who can drive the party back to the center...

I agree, the Democratic party has suffered a rapid-fire series of self-inflicted wounds since the primaries leading up to the 2016 Trump election. And instead of correcting toward center, they've doubled down sharply to the left, which the majority of Americans cannot and will not accept. I expect there will be an even worse bloodbath in November this year than there was in 2016, and the DNC is never going to recover.

I do not think the Democratic Party has any future. They've firmly committed to the communist end of the political spectrum. I would not be surprised to see a new national party rise out of the ashes of the upcoming federal election, though, which will take over the position of the left-of-center moderate party that the Democrats used to be.

I hope you are both right, but there is also a growing vacuum on the GOP side. Trump and his supporters don't fit into the GOP as we know it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who had any doubts now knows that the Comey firing was correct and just. What an incompetent dipshidt.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

50% of society and much of the rest of the world has already accepted it as normal.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Trump will serve out 8 years, possibly followed by Pence but more likely on of the two elder Trump sons with Ivanka as VP.

Not an endorsement, but Pence/Haley would be an attractive slate to many.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

Unless something unexpected happens, Trump is on a path to be one of the best, if not the best conservative leader the country has ever seen, even surpassing Reagan.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by sse
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

Unless something unexpected happens, Trump is on a path to be one of the best, if not the best conservative leader the country has ever seen, even surpassing Reagan.

Which is tragically hilarious, given that he is basically a New York business democrat. Let's see: likes gays and gay marriage, likes all kinds of foreigners in the US, wants high taxes (but not outlandishly high), wants huge government powers in place, wants to legislate firearms...I could keep going, but it is just sad. Trump is about as conservative as a cross-dressing Hell's Angels key party. It's just that the Overton Window has moved so far left in the last 100 years that no one can now discern actual conservatives from non-conservatives. Hell, if you didn't go to that key party, you are now labeled a right-wing Nazi.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by sse

Which is tragically hilarious, given that he is basically a New York business democrat. Let's see: likes gays and gay marriage, likes all kinds of foreigners in the US, wants high taxes (but not outlandishly high), wants huge government powers in place, wants to legislate firearms...I could keep going, but it is just sad. Trump is about as conservative as a cross-dressing Hell's Angels key party. It's just that the Overton Window has moved so far left in the last 100 years that no one can now discern actual conservatives from non-conservatives. Hell, if you didn't go to that key party, you are now labeled a right-wing Nazi.

whatever universe you're in, just go ahead and stay there

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"We found no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations,” the report said. “Rather, we concluded that they were based on the prosecutor’s assessment of facts, the law, and past department practice.”

520 pages of what Comey and others did wrong, and this is your take away?

One sentence?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DocRocket

A lot of people out there watching this two layer justice system tyranny are going to move to help Trump in his efforts to drain the swamp after now finding just how deep the schitt runs in our govt.

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

One sentence?

He picked the part added by the DOJ, naturally. Life is not good at his end of the pool right now. Tide is going out, and his dreams are stuck high and dry.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse

He's got to do something about the budget deficit. True conservatives don't spend more money than they take in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One sentence?

That is the only thing he could latch onto. 520 pages of scathing rebuke, and that's the only thing he can celebrate. The report didn't find that bias wasn't there. It obviously was. They didn't find that it influenced the investigation. I wonder if they even looked for that. Did Horowitz interview Strzok and page to find out who the "we" was in his text about stopping Trump?

Page 96 of 165 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.